Russian Helicopters, JSC, that makes part of UIC Oboronprom, consolidated control stock of all Russia’s rotorcraft-building enterprises, thus finalizing main formation stages of united Russian holding that deals in helicopter design, manufacture and servicing.
Within the scope of the final stage Russian Helicopter acquired 1,202,973,854 ordinary registered shares of Rostvertol, PLS bringing its ownership of company’s equity from 22.76 % to 75.06 %.
Russian Helicopters acquired these shares with borrowed funds.
Currently Russian Helicopters, JSC owns the following helicopter-building enterprises’ share packages:
* Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant, JSC – 72.38 % of company’s equity, 2,524,636 ordinary registered shares, 494,370 preference shares;
* Kamov, JSC - 99.79 % of company’s equity, 1,360,447,119 ordinary registered shares;
* Stupino Machine Production Plant, JSC – 59.9987 % of company’s equity, 89,680 ordinary registered shares;
* Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant, JSC - 75.09 % of company’s equity, 200,687,483 ordinary registered shares;
* Kazan Helicopters, JSC - 65.90 % of company’s equity, 101,929,459 ordinary registered shares;
* Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise, JSC - 100 % of company’s equity, 377,647 ordinary registered shares;
* Helicopter Service Company, JSC - 100 % of company’s equity, 165,000,000 ordinary registered shares;
* Reductor-PM, JSC - 80.84 % of company’s equity, 5,497 ordinary registered shares;
* Progress Arsenyev Aviation Company, JSC, named after N.I.Sazykin - 74.97 % of company’s equity, 301,166 ordinary registered shares;
* Rostvertol, PLS - 75.06 % of company’s equity, 1,726,445,119 ordinary registered shares.
In 2008-09 in order to centralize control functions Russian Helicopters, being a 100% subsidiary of UIC Oboronprom, became the management company of all enterprises that make part of RH holding. This ensured introduction of the common policy in production, marketing, sales and service support. As a result, helicopters’ sales increased.
Current changes in the Russian Helicopters ownership of assets are linked to the company’s plans on further development and perspective projects’ implementation. Company’s strategic aim is to strengthen its positions on the global rotorcraft market.
Russian Helicopters, JSC is an affiliated company of UIC Oboronprom. It is the managing body of the following helicopter industry enterprises: Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant, Kamov, Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant, Kazan Helicopters, Rostvertol, Progress named after N.I. Sazykin, Arsenyev Aviation Company, Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise, Vpered Moscow Machine-Building Plant, Stupino Machine Production Plant, Reductor-PM , Novosibirsk Aircraft Repairing Plant and Helicopter Service Company.
Partners of Russian Helicopters: AirTaxi Service (interior completions and maintenance); R.E.T. Kronshtadt (aviation training systems, navigation and avionics); Tranzas (software, navigation systems, aviation simulators); CSTS Dinamika (development and manufacture of technical training means for aviation flight and engineering personnel); BETA AIR (testing equipment and aviation electronics); Ural Works of Civil Aviation (specializes in the repair of helicopter engines and components and reductors).
UIC Oboronprom, JSC is a multi-profile industrial and investment group established in 2002. A part of Russian Technologies State Enterprise. Its main tasks include helicopter engineering (Russian Helicopters managing company), engine-building (United Engine Industry Corporation managing company).
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company