As a way of showing gratitude to the men and women of the military who keep America safe, Omniflight Helicopters, Inc., a leading national provider of air medical services, is offering active duty military members and veterans free membership in the OmniAdvantage program nationwide.
The free membership extends to the families (spouses and legal dependents) of the active duty military member or veteran, and enables them to avoid any personal cost connected with air medical transport service provided by Omniflight or any of its brands. Among those brands are Native Air, LifeSaver, LifeStar, Orlando Regional Medical Center, and Air Idaho Rescue.
Omniflight recently introduced OmniAdvantage as a supplemental insurance offering to give the millions of families in its service regions the opportunity, at $49 or less annually, to avoid any personal cost for air medical transport services they may need. With OmniAdvantage membership, Omniflight will accept the amount paid by the member's health insurance provider as full payment for the air transport. In the case of active duty military members, that insurance coverage is provided by Tricare.
“Extending free OmniAdvantage membership is our small gift to the men and women, who devote years of their lives in order to keep this nation safe," said Mahesh Sadarangani, program director of OmniAdvantage. "Giving military personnel and their families a real sense of security and comfort regarding the cost of emergency or medically necessary air transport is Omniflight'sway of thanking them for their service."
The OmniAdvantage program gives members and their families the peace of mind of knowing that for any medically necessary emergency air transport or inter-facility transfer by Omniflight or its affiliated program helicopters or fixed-wing aircraft, they won't face any additional out-of-pocket charges after their health insurance provider pays its portion of the cost. The free membership offer extends to the widowed spouses of service members who remain on the military insurance plan.
Like other members, the active duty military and veteran members will receive OmniAdvantage ID cards and bumper stickers, enabling easy identification by emergency medical workers. For members who do not live, or who are not stationed, in an Omniflight service area, the membership entitles them and their families to transport in the event they need the service while traveling in an Omniflight area.
In most cases, the OmniAdvantage annual fee is $49, but Omniflight does offer discounts to fire, police, EMS, and hospital personnel, as well as groups of 10 or more and Automobile Association of America (AAA) members. Complete program information and coverage details are available at www.omniadvantagemember.com or by calling 972-715-4637.
About Omniflight Helicopters
Addison, Texas-based Omniflight Helicopters, Inc. is a leading provider of air medical services throughout the U.S. The company operates about 100 aircraft nationally from 77 bases in 18 states, with a strong presence across the Southwest, Midwest and Southeast regions as well as certain Mountain State areas. Its focus is primarily on inter-facility and on-site emergency scene response using both rotor- and fixed-wing aircraft. For more information, please visitwww.omniflight.com.
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service
- UK Government Minister Provides Reassurances on Air Ambulance Fuel VAT
- STARS receives major gift from Young’s Equipment
- Bell’s Czech Republic facility expands scope of EASA DOA certification
- Erickson Air-Crane extends S64 contract in Afghanistan
- Bristow to equip 44 helicopters with Rockwell Collins TCAS II
- Vector Aerospace get Sikorsky approval for UK S76 service centre
- Dart Aerospace now offering R66 Field Maintenance Kit
- Elitaliana Signs For Three More AW169 Helicopters
- AgustaWestland Training Academy Malaysia Introduces AW139 Full Flight Simulator
- Mauritanian Air Force Orders Two AW109 Powers
- AgustaWestland Secures its First AW139 Order in Senegal
- Curtiss-Wright Controls awarded Surion contract
- Curtiss-Wright Controls’ Data Acquisition & “Black Box” Technology to be used on unnamed new helicopter
- Global Military Helicopter Modernisation, Upgrade and Retrofit Market 2013-2023