Aero Dynamix Inc., located in Euless Texas, is very proud to announce significant expansion of their facilities so that they can better support the growing customer base. Aero Dynamix has outgrown their current 8,200 square foot facility and is currently in the process of expanding into a 24,300 square foot facility.
“The customer demand for our work has grown significantly in the past couple of years” stated General Manager Dennis Trout. Aero Dynamix, founded in 1994, has already undergone two other expansions in previous years due to their growth. “It seems like on paper that we always plan on enough space to allow growth but in reality the demand has outgrown what we projected just a few years ago” Dennis continued.
The growth of the night vision goggle market has been tremendous over the last few years as the industry has realized the safety and operational advantage afforded by night vision systems. Aero Dynamix Inc’s market share is growing at the same time so growth has been exponential over the past few years. “The commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction is paying off” says Sales and Marketing Manager Mike Guinn. “It is always exciting to see return customers.”
The expansion of the facility is allowing Aero Dynamix to keep more of their work in house. Many of the machines are multiplying in number due to the increased work load. Where once stood one water jet will stand three water jets. “The ability to control our own processes is paramount to our success” stated Business Development Manager David Oglesbee. “What we do is so critical to flight safety we simply cannot depend on outside vendors to supply us mission critical parts.” Aero Dynamix is a very vertically integrated company with over 90% of their parts being created in house. The goal of the expansion is the company is able to maintain control of its supply chain and the quality thereof.
“The thing that drives the customer towards Aero Dynamix is the quality of the work being performed” stated Mr. Trout. “We simply need to control our processes and thereby our future and our customer’s success”. Aero Dynamix plans to occupy their new facilities in April of this year.
About Aero Dynamix
Aero Dynamix Inc. is located in Euless, Texas and is the industry leader in NVG cockpit modifications. Aero Dynamix currently holds 24 Supplemental Type Certificates involving 36 different aircraft along with two EASA certificates. (www.aerodynamix.com)
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components