Aero Dynamix Inc., located in Euless Texas, is very proud to announce significant expansion of their facilities so that they can better support the growing customer base.Â Aero Dynamix has outgrown their current 8,200 square foot facility and is currently in the process of expanding into a 24,300 square foot facility.
â€œThe customer demand for our work has grown significantly in the past couple of yearsâ€ stated General Manager Dennis Trout.Â Aero Dynamix, founded in 1994, has already undergone two other expansions in previous years due to their growth.Â â€œIt seems like on paper that we always plan on enough space to allow growth but in reality the demand has outgrown what we projected just a few years agoâ€ Dennis continued.
The growth of the night vision goggle market has been tremendous over the last few years as the industry has realized the safety and operational advantage afforded by night vision systems.Â Aero Dynamix Incâ€™s market share is growing at the same time so growth has been exponential over the past few years.Â â€œThe commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction is paying offâ€ says Sales and Marketing Manager Mike Guinn.Â â€œIt is always exciting to see return customers.â€
The expansion of the facility is allowing Aero Dynamix to keep more of their work in house.Â Many of the machines are multiplying in number due to the increased work load.Â Where once stood one water jet will stand three water jets.Â â€œThe ability to control our own processes is paramount to our successâ€ stated Business Development Manager David Oglesbee.Â â€œWhat we do is so critical to flight safety we simply cannot depend on outside vendors to supply us mission critical parts.â€Â Aero Dynamix is a very vertically integrated company with over 90% of their parts being created in house.Â The goal of the expansion is the company is able to maintain control of its supply chain and the quality thereof.
â€œThe thing that drives the customer towards Aero Dynamix is the quality of the work being performedâ€ stated Mr. Trout.Â â€œWe simply need to control our processes and thereby our future and our customerâ€™s successâ€.Â Aero Dynamix plans to occupy their new facilities in April of this year.
About Aero Dynamix
Aero Dynamix Inc. is located in Euless, Texas and is the industry leader in NVG cockpit modifications.Â Aero Dynamix currently holds 24 Supplemental Type Certificates involving 36 different aircraft along with two EASA certificates.Â (www.aerodynamix.com)
- CoxHealth Expands Air Medical Fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance says goodbye to one of its founding members
- Frasca Sells H125 Flight Simulator to Aero Asahi
- BAT Trainer Modernizes Helicopter Simulator Flying
- FAA to Hold Airspace Workshops in Las Vegas
- DART Aerospace to exhibit at FAMEX 2017
- Heritage Aviation expands its fleet with two new Airbus H130 helicopters
- FAA approves Onboard Systems MD500 Hooks with Surefire Release
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- Esterline showcases ADS-B Annunciators with fast delivery
- Jonathan Jenkins appointed new CEO of London’s Air Ambulance
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- US Navy awards Elbit $150M MH-60S fleet helmet contract
- McMahon Helicopter Services appointed distributor for MD Helicopters
- RUAG integrates pilot assistance and safety solution on Swiss AF EC635 fleet
- Counterdrug MH-65 Unit Marks 500th Drug Interdiction
- Aselsan Looks to Upgrade 10,000 Mi-series Helicopters
- OSF Relocates Life Flight Helicopter
- Bell Presents V-280 Valor Prototype
- Airbus and Nepalese operators mark 50,000 flight hours of the H125