Aero Dynamix Inc., located in Euless Texas, is very proud to announce significant expansion of their facilities so that they can better support the growing customer base.Â Aero Dynamix has outgrown their current 8,200 square foot facility and is currently in the process of expanding into a 24,300 square foot facility.
â€œThe customer demand for our work has grown significantly in the past couple of yearsâ€ stated General Manager Dennis Trout.Â Aero Dynamix, founded in 1994, has already undergone two other expansions in previous years due to their growth.Â â€œIt seems like on paper that we always plan on enough space to allow growth but in reality the demand has outgrown what we projected just a few years agoâ€ Dennis continued.
The growth of the night vision goggle market has been tremendous over the last few years as the industry has realized the safety and operational advantage afforded by night vision systems.Â Aero Dynamix Incâ€™s market share is growing at the same time so growth has been exponential over the past few years.Â â€œThe commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction is paying offâ€ says Sales and Marketing Manager Mike Guinn.Â â€œIt is always exciting to see return customers.â€
The expansion of the facility is allowing Aero Dynamix to keep more of their work in house.Â Many of the machines are multiplying in number due to the increased work load.Â Where once stood one water jet will stand three water jets.Â â€œThe ability to control our own processes is paramount to our successâ€ stated Business Development Manager David Oglesbee.Â â€œWhat we do is so critical to flight safety we simply cannot depend on outside vendors to supply us mission critical parts.â€Â Aero Dynamix is a very vertically integrated company with over 90% of their parts being created in house.Â The goal of the expansion is the company is able to maintain control of its supply chain and the quality thereof.
â€œThe thing that drives the customer towards Aero Dynamix is the quality of the work being performedâ€ stated Mr. Trout.Â â€œWe simply need to control our processes and thereby our future and our customerâ€™s successâ€.Â Aero Dynamix plans to occupy their new facilities in April of this year.
About Aero Dynamix
Aero Dynamix Inc. is located in Euless, Texas and is the industry leader in NVG cockpit modifications.Â Aero Dynamix currently holds 24 Supplemental Type Certificates involving 36 different aircraft along with two EASA certificates.Â (www.aerodynamix.com)
Aero Dynamix triples size of their facility
- Snowy Hydro SouthCare appoints high-profile CEO
- Everett Aviation Chief Pilot dies in Tanzania road accident
- Airbus Helicopters Canada given Ontario Provincial Government grant
- Breeze-Eastern Achieves 1,000-Hoist Delivery Milestone
- Axnes introduces PNG Wireless Intercom System to Quad-A Summit
- Airbus Helicopters creates new Head of Digital Strategy role
- Honeywell and Transworld Aviation Expand Aftermarket Agreement in the Middle East
- Aerial Firefighters Well Prepared For Coming US Fire Season
- Bell Exhibits V-280 Mockup at Army Aviation Summit
- Russian Defense Ministry Wants 100 ‘Arctic Terminator’ Helicopters
- Russian military expecting 16 new Ka52 Aligators this year
- Alcor and L&T to meet Odisha state government on helicopter production plans
- MedFlight Set To Launch Mobile App To Reduce Medic Response Times
- Helicopter accident leads Chinese authorities to unapproved airfield
- MSDF commissions its biggest helicopter carrier yet
- Dallas may charge other cities for police helicopter assistance
- Profile – Heli Glenorchy in New Zealand
- Most Significant Rescue Hoist Improvement in More than 50 Years – says Breeze-Eastern
- Donaldson Marks Centennial With Exhibit Of Advanced Filtration
- Register Update – Norway – February 2015