Aero Dynamix Inc., located in Euless Texas, is very proud to announce significant expansion of their facilities so that they can better support the growing customer base. Aero Dynamix has outgrown their current 8,200 square foot facility and is currently in the process of expanding into a 24,300 square foot facility.
“The customer demand for our work has grown significantly in the past couple of years” stated General Manager Dennis Trout. Aero Dynamix, founded in 1994, has already undergone two other expansions in previous years due to their growth. “It seems like on paper that we always plan on enough space to allow growth but in reality the demand has outgrown what we projected just a few years ago” Dennis continued.
The growth of the night vision goggle market has been tremendous over the last few years as the industry has realized the safety and operational advantage afforded by night vision systems. Aero Dynamix Inc’s market share is growing at the same time so growth has been exponential over the past few years. “The commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction is paying off” says Sales and Marketing Manager Mike Guinn. “It is always exciting to see return customers.”
The expansion of the facility is allowing Aero Dynamix to keep more of their work in house. Many of the machines are multiplying in number due to the increased work load. Where once stood one water jet will stand three water jets. “The ability to control our own processes is paramount to our success” stated Business Development Manager David Oglesbee. “What we do is so critical to flight safety we simply cannot depend on outside vendors to supply us mission critical parts.” Aero Dynamix is a very vertically integrated company with over 90% of their parts being created in house. The goal of the expansion is the company is able to maintain control of its supply chain and the quality thereof.
“The thing that drives the customer towards Aero Dynamix is the quality of the work being performed” stated Mr. Trout. “We simply need to control our processes and thereby our future and our customer’s success”. Aero Dynamix plans to occupy their new facilities in April of this year.
About Aero Dynamix
Aero Dynamix Inc. is located in Euless, Texas and is the industry leader in NVG cockpit modifications. Aero Dynamix currently holds 24 Supplemental Type Certificates involving 36 different aircraft along with two EASA certificates. (www.aerodynamix.com)
- US Air Force to fund rescue helicopter in last-minute reversal
- Bird Strikes Problematic for Military Helicopters, Study Finds
- Greenpeace duped Stratus Helicopters when hiring R44
- PHI Announces $500 Million Private Offering of Senior Notes
- Fire chiefs urge Manitoba to re-instate STARS air ambulance
- ARGUS Releases 2013 SMS Audit Results Report
- Maryland AW139s flew 136 community outreach missions in 2013
- Bell sold 196 helicopters at Heli-Expo 2014, including 171 JRX
- Russian Helicopters deliver Mi-8AMT to UTair
- CAE to provide UH-60L/M Black Hawk simulator for Mexican Federal Police
- Argentine Federal Police take delivery of new EC135 and EC145
- All American now approved as an Airbus CSF
- Maersk Training announces two new offshore helideck emergency courses
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes AMGH as Launch Customer
- Metro Aviation dedicated to safety through helicopter simulators
- Helicopter Flight Training Center will add Communication Center Lab to curriculum
- Metro Aviation welcomes Directors of Operations and Maintenance
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes new Assistant Director of Training
- Helicopter Flight Training Center Welcomes CALSTAR as Co-Launch Customer for EC135 Simulator
- LifeFlight of Maine orders four more Belfort Automated Weather Observation Systems