Aero Dynamix Inc., located in Euless Texas, is very proud to announce significant expansion of their facilities so that they can better support the growing customer base.Â Aero Dynamix has outgrown their current 8,200 square foot facility and is currently in the process of expanding into a 24,300 square foot facility.
â€œThe customer demand for our work has grown significantly in the past couple of yearsâ€ stated General Manager Dennis Trout.Â Aero Dynamix, founded in 1994, has already undergone two other expansions in previous years due to their growth.Â â€œIt seems like on paper that we always plan on enough space to allow growth but in reality the demand has outgrown what we projected just a few years agoâ€ Dennis continued.
The growth of the night vision goggle market has been tremendous over the last few years as the industry has realized the safety and operational advantage afforded by night vision systems.Â Aero Dynamix Incâ€™s market share is growing at the same time so growth has been exponential over the past few years.Â â€œThe commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction is paying offâ€ says Sales and Marketing Manager Mike Guinn.Â â€œIt is always exciting to see return customers.â€
The expansion of the facility is allowing Aero Dynamix to keep more of their work in house.Â Many of the machines are multiplying in number due to the increased work load.Â Where once stood one water jet will stand three water jets.Â â€œThe ability to control our own processes is paramount to our successâ€ stated Business Development Manager David Oglesbee.Â â€œWhat we do is so critical to flight safety we simply cannot depend on outside vendors to supply us mission critical parts.â€Â Aero Dynamix is a very vertically integrated company with over 90% of their parts being created in house.Â The goal of the expansion is the company is able to maintain control of its supply chain and the quality thereof.
â€œThe thing that drives the customer towards Aero Dynamix is the quality of the work being performedâ€ stated Mr. Trout.Â â€œWe simply need to control our processes and thereby our future and our customerâ€™s successâ€.Â Aero Dynamix plans to occupy their new facilities in April of this year.
About Aero Dynamix
Aero Dynamix Inc. is located in Euless, Texas and is the industry leader in NVG cockpit modifications.Â Aero Dynamix currently holds 24 Supplemental Type Certificates involving 36 different aircraft along with two EASA certificates.Â (www.aerodynamix.com)
- Air BP strengthens Scottish network with new location at Glasgow Airport
- Prestigious awards for two Vector Aerospace employees
- Carson Helicopters official admits to defrauding feds
- Drone entrepreneurs face “colossal mess” under planned FAA law
- Former Finmeccanica CEO To Sue Whistleblower In Indian VVIP Helicopter Scandal Following Acquittal
- First female Korean American AH-64 Apache helicopter pilot
- ARA Flugrettung represented in the International Commission for Alpine Rescue
- Operational Suitability Data
- EASA is ready play its role in ATM
- EHS Announces New Location
- Kaman extends Bell rotor blade contract
- CybAero receives positive preliminary decision from ISP for exports to China
- CybAero Completes Contract with Indra
- AEDC to give $3M to Bell for new ramp
- Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office gets new helicopter to aid searches
- Kenai Landing logistics company unveils heliport
- Linda Bean pledges $3M for third LifeFlight helicopter
- Essex & Herts Top Doctor Wins National Air Ambulance Award
- DRF Air Rescue wins Matrix42 Customer Innovation Award
- Australia – State Government pledges helipad for Monash Children’s Hospital