Aero Dynamix Inc., located in Euless Texas, is very proud to announce significant expansion of their facilities so that they can better support the growing customer base.Â Aero Dynamix has outgrown their current 8,200 square foot facility and is currently in the process of expanding into a 24,300 square foot facility.
â€œThe customer demand for our work has grown significantly in the past couple of yearsâ€ stated General Manager Dennis Trout.Â Aero Dynamix, founded in 1994, has already undergone two other expansions in previous years due to their growth.Â â€œIt seems like on paper that we always plan on enough space to allow growth but in reality the demand has outgrown what we projected just a few years agoâ€ Dennis continued.
The growth of the night vision goggle market has been tremendous over the last few years as the industry has realized the safety and operational advantage afforded by night vision systems.Â Aero Dynamix Incâ€™s market share is growing at the same time so growth has been exponential over the past few years.Â â€œThe commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction is paying offâ€ says Sales and Marketing Manager Mike Guinn.Â â€œIt is always exciting to see return customers.â€
The expansion of the facility is allowing Aero Dynamix to keep more of their work in house.Â Many of the machines are multiplying in number due to the increased work load.Â Where once stood one water jet will stand three water jets.Â â€œThe ability to control our own processes is paramount to our successâ€ stated Business Development Manager David Oglesbee.Â â€œWhat we do is so critical to flight safety we simply cannot depend on outside vendors to supply us mission critical parts.â€Â Aero Dynamix is a very vertically integrated company with over 90% of their parts being created in house.Â The goal of the expansion is the company is able to maintain control of its supply chain and the quality thereof.
â€œThe thing that drives the customer towards Aero Dynamix is the quality of the work being performedâ€ stated Mr. Trout.Â â€œWe simply need to control our processes and thereby our future and our customerâ€™s successâ€.Â Aero Dynamix plans to occupy their new facilities in April of this year.
About Aero Dynamix
Aero Dynamix Inc. is located in Euless, Texas and is the industry leader in NVG cockpit modifications.Â Aero Dynamix currently holds 24 Supplemental Type Certificates involving 36 different aircraft along with two EASA certificates.Â (www.aerodynamix.com)
Aero Dynamix triples size of their facility
- HATS flying as first Australian military EC135T2+ takes to the air
- Upgrade of Bell 412EP Night Vision system
- FAA Grants Two More UAS Exemptions
- Indian President confers gallantry medal on helicopter pilot
- HAI Industry-Government Forum
- Donate to HFI Auction: Deadline Extended!
- Optionally Piloted Helicopters – Is this the Future of Aircraft?
- HNZ win 9 month Nova Scotia offshore contract with three S92s
- Father of CareFlight program passes away
- U.S. Army Recruits General Electric to Build $4.5 Billion Next-Gen Helicopter Engine
- IHST Safety Experts Will Offer 11 Workshops and Seminars at Heli-Expo 2015
- Botswana Police order three AS350B3e
- Bell Helicopter Receives EASA ATO Certification
- EURAMI re-accredits Scandinavian Air Ambulance
- Register Update – USA – week to 25 January 2015
- Peru buys Dutch SAR Bell 412 fleet
- KAI flies Marines variant of Surion
- Court finds UK military airfields must meet CAA standards for civilian flights
- GA groups urge FAA to lower barriers to ADS-B
- Teamsters’ Sikorsky workers union leaders deposed after probe