Aero Dynamix Inc., located in Euless Texas, is very proud to announce significant expansion of their facilities so that they can better support the growing customer base.Â Aero Dynamix has outgrown their current 8,200 square foot facility and is currently in the process of expanding into a 24,300 square foot facility.
â€œThe customer demand for our work has grown significantly in the past couple of yearsâ€ stated General Manager Dennis Trout.Â Aero Dynamix, founded in 1994, has already undergone two other expansions in previous years due to their growth.Â â€œIt seems like on paper that we always plan on enough space to allow growth but in reality the demand has outgrown what we projected just a few years agoâ€ Dennis continued.
The growth of the night vision goggle market has been tremendous over the last few years as the industry has realized the safety and operational advantage afforded by night vision systems.Â Aero Dynamix Incâ€™s market share is growing at the same time so growth has been exponential over the past few years.Â â€œThe commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction is paying offâ€ says Sales and Marketing Manager Mike Guinn.Â â€œIt is always exciting to see return customers.â€
The expansion of the facility is allowing Aero Dynamix to keep more of their work in house.Â Many of the machines are multiplying in number due to the increased work load.Â Where once stood one water jet will stand three water jets.Â â€œThe ability to control our own processes is paramount to our successâ€ stated Business Development Manager David Oglesbee.Â â€œWhat we do is so critical to flight safety we simply cannot depend on outside vendors to supply us mission critical parts.â€Â Aero Dynamix is a very vertically integrated company with over 90% of their parts being created in house.Â The goal of the expansion is the company is able to maintain control of its supply chain and the quality thereof.
â€œThe thing that drives the customer towards Aero Dynamix is the quality of the work being performedâ€ stated Mr. Trout.Â â€œWe simply need to control our processes and thereby our future and our customerâ€™s successâ€.Â Aero Dynamix plans to occupy their new facilities in April of this year.
About Aero Dynamix
Aero Dynamix Inc. is located in Euless, Texas and is the industry leader in NVG cockpit modifications.Â Aero Dynamix currently holds 24 Supplemental Type Certificates involving 36 different aircraft along with two EASA certificates.Â (www.aerodynamix.com)
- AgustaWestland to see THREE name changes in 12 months
- CHC files bankruptcy Chapter 11 for restructuring
- India becomes 11th International Customer for Apache Longbow Radar
- San Bernardino Sheriff faces lawsuit for helicopter sniper shooting
- Third AW609 prototype starts ground runs
- Triumph receives Supplier of the Year Award from Sikorsky
- Colombia Helicopters and AAR awarded total of $65M more for Afghan transport work
- Full analysis of the impact on CHC of the Norwegian EC225 accident
- AS332 Super Puma is NOT implicated by Bergen EC225 accident
- Shell puts pause on using CHC Norway
- Latest statement (May 3) from Airbus Helicopters on EC225 situation
- Heli-One to upgrade two VVIP Sikorsky S76B helicopters
- Mecaer Aviation Group Signs Brazilian Agent
- New President named at CMC Electronics
- NARA raises $35,000 scholarship fund
- Dart expands Approved Maintenance Center into Australia and NZ
- Maverick Helicopters wins Best Air Tour award for 7th year running
- Mobile Critical Care Unit to help with Nova Scotia LifeFlight helipad Issue
- Avlite Systems Announces Complete Heliport Solution Brochure
- CybAero performs test campaign from Swedish Navy corvette