Aero Dynamix Inc., located in Euless Texas, is very proud to announce significant expansion of their facilities so that they can better support the growing customer base.Â Aero Dynamix has outgrown their current 8,200 square foot facility and is currently in the process of expanding into a 24,300 square foot facility.
â€œThe customer demand for our work has grown significantly in the past couple of yearsâ€ stated General Manager Dennis Trout.Â Aero Dynamix, founded in 1994, has already undergone two other expansions in previous years due to their growth.Â â€œIt seems like on paper that we always plan on enough space to allow growth but in reality the demand has outgrown what we projected just a few years agoâ€ Dennis continued.
The growth of the night vision goggle market has been tremendous over the last few years as the industry has realized the safety and operational advantage afforded by night vision systems.Â Aero Dynamix Incâ€™s market share is growing at the same time so growth has been exponential over the past few years.Â â€œThe commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction is paying offâ€ says Sales and Marketing Manager Mike Guinn.Â â€œIt is always exciting to see return customers.â€
The expansion of the facility is allowing Aero Dynamix to keep more of their work in house.Â Many of the machines are multiplying in number due to the increased work load.Â Where once stood one water jet will stand three water jets.Â â€œThe ability to control our own processes is paramount to our successâ€ stated Business Development Manager David Oglesbee.Â â€œWhat we do is so critical to flight safety we simply cannot depend on outside vendors to supply us mission critical parts.â€Â Aero Dynamix is a very vertically integrated company with over 90% of their parts being created in house.Â The goal of the expansion is the company is able to maintain control of its supply chain and the quality thereof.
â€œThe thing that drives the customer towards Aero Dynamix is the quality of the work being performedâ€ stated Mr. Trout.Â â€œWe simply need to control our processes and thereby our future and our customerâ€™s successâ€.Â Aero Dynamix plans to occupy their new facilities in April of this year.
About Aero Dynamix
Aero Dynamix Inc. is located in Euless, Texas and is the industry leader in NVG cockpit modifications.Â Aero Dynamix currently holds 24 Supplemental Type Certificates involving 36 different aircraft along with two EASA certificates.Â (www.aerodynamix.com)
- AnalySwift’s Composite Simulation Tools Available Online through cdmHUB Web Platform
- Protean wins Airbus Helicopters Vision Zero Aviation Safety Award
- Airbus Helicopters Inc. honors leaders in air medical industry
- Serial produced Mi-10 marks 50th anniversary of maiden flight
- Russian Helicopters celebrates 45th anniversary of Mi-24 first flight
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Delivers AS350 for Muti-Mission Use
- Aspen Receives FAA Approval For Free Synthetic Vision Trial Offer
- Bell Displays Latest HEMS Technology at AMTC 2014
- Metro Aviation closer to HeliSAS STC for EC135
- PRISM Releases Enhanced FRAT for Helicopter Air Ambulance Operators
- Bell Announces First Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Deals in South Africa
- Aspen Avionics Receives Certification For VFR Primary Flight Display
- Becker Avionics Provides Digital Audio System Solution for HALO-Flight Bell 429
- REBTECH names Executive Director of Business Development
- Donaldson Inlet Barrier Filters Prove Their Worth In Air Medical Operations
- Register Update – USA – week to 21 September 2014
- Christie Simulation Display Roadshow on Oct. 8th
- Wysong Enterprises showcases Hospital Wing EC130 at AMTC14
- Miami Valley Hospital CareFlight begins service with AS365 N3+
- Jury awards $16M in Sundance helicopter crash