Aero Dynamix Inc., located in Euless Texas, is very proud to announce significant expansion of their facilities so that they can better support the growing customer base. Aero Dynamix has outgrown their current 8,200 square foot facility and is currently in the process of expanding into a 24,300 square foot facility.
“The customer demand for our work has grown significantly in the past couple of years” stated General Manager Dennis Trout. Aero Dynamix, founded in 1994, has already undergone two other expansions in previous years due to their growth. “It seems like on paper that we always plan on enough space to allow growth but in reality the demand has outgrown what we projected just a few years ago” Dennis continued.
The growth of the night vision goggle market has been tremendous over the last few years as the industry has realized the safety and operational advantage afforded by night vision systems. Aero Dynamix Inc’s market share is growing at the same time so growth has been exponential over the past few years. “The commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction is paying off” says Sales and Marketing Manager Mike Guinn. “It is always exciting to see return customers.”
The expansion of the facility is allowing Aero Dynamix to keep more of their work in house. Many of the machines are multiplying in number due to the increased work load. Where once stood one water jet will stand three water jets. “The ability to control our own processes is paramount to our success” stated Business Development Manager David Oglesbee. “What we do is so critical to flight safety we simply cannot depend on outside vendors to supply us mission critical parts.” Aero Dynamix is a very vertically integrated company with over 90% of their parts being created in house. The goal of the expansion is the company is able to maintain control of its supply chain and the quality thereof.
“The thing that drives the customer towards Aero Dynamix is the quality of the work being performed” stated Mr. Trout. “We simply need to control our processes and thereby our future and our customer’s success”. Aero Dynamix plans to occupy their new facilities in April of this year.
About Aero Dynamix
Aero Dynamix Inc. is located in Euless, Texas and is the industry leader in NVG cockpit modifications. Aero Dynamix currently holds 24 Supplemental Type Certificates involving 36 different aircraft along with two EASA certificates. (www.aerodynamix.com)
- Raytheon awarded $17M for MH-60R/S Multi-Spectral Targeting Systems
- ACE Signs 3-year LTA with AgustaWestland Philadelphia
- Pall Aerospace Introduces PUREservices MRO Program
- Basta Holdings moves into helicopter leasing
- Capital Air purchases Entrol B206 FNPT II simulator
- Bell Helicopter Training Academy Celebrates 130,000 Student Milestone
- Black Knight Transformer Successfully Completes First Flights
- Sandel launches all-digital Attitude & Heading Reference System
- Frasca first to integrate Garmin’s GTN 650 into Flight Simulators
- Northwest MedStar takes to the air from Missoula base
- Lord Corp receives two-year Chinook vibration control contract
- SCRA wins $2.8M contract for Future Vertical Lift composite structures
- Flight Safety Foundation announces new President/CEO
- SkyTrac Systems Introduces Duty Hours Feature to SkyWeb
- Heli Protection Europe buys Entrol simulator based on Bell 412
- Airbus Helicopters displaying at DSA in Kuala Lumpur
- GAMA Opens New Middle East/North Africa Office in Dubai
- Airbus Group Named Preferred Employer By French Engineering Students in 2014
- CHC AW139 fleet passes 100,000 Flight Hours
- 13-Apr-14 Reno, US-Nevada (1F)