The AS350 B2 will join Innukopteres’ current Eurocopter fleet of 2 AS350 B2’s that were acquired in January and March 2009. Innukopteres’ fleet will be flown for Hydro-QuÃ©bec projects, the mining industry, tourism and wildlife services. Innukopteres’ experienced and dedicated team of professionals, focus on safety and acquisition of its 3rd AS350 B2 will ensure its continued growth in the helicopter industry.
The single-engine AS 350B2, powered with a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has a proven track record. Its flexibility and low acquisition cost has made it a very sought-after helicopter to perform a wide range of missions.
“We have selected and are committed the Eurocopter fleet, our customers appreciate the reliability of the aircraft and the support offered by Eurocopter Canada, said Mr. Paul Desmeules, General Director Innukopteres Inc. “
Started in early 2010, Innukopteres Inc. is a company developed in partnership with the native community, under the name SociÃ©tÃ© de Gestion Ekuanitshinnuat (SGE). It is dedicated to helicopter transport of individuals and cargo within the vast Duplessis region on QuÃ©bec’s North shore. Nunavik Rotors, an associate company of Air Inuit, is also partner.
“Innukopteres commitment to operate the latest in equipment is impressive, shared Mr. Guy Joannes, President and CEO Eurocopter Canada. The AS350 B2 is an excellent utility aircraft.”
The AS350 B2 is equipped with an innovative, advanced, corrosion-free Starflex rotor and main and tail rotor blades which are made entirely of composite materials. The main rotor blades have a service life of up to 20,000 hours. The cabin is made of thermoplastic double fuselage and an extremely resistant light alloy frame.
The Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 turbine combines high performance, low fuel consumption and very easy maintenance. The use of modular elements makes it possible to replace mechanical sub-units directly in the field.
The AS350 B2 is fitted with a Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display (VEMD) and integrated instrumentation, which enables pilots to see at a glance the main vehicle and engine parameters on a dual LCD screen.
- Angola Police to have new Luanda helicopter base
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes AMGH as launch customer
- 27-Feb-14 N357FB Eurocopter AS350B3 Phoenix, US-Arizona
- Honeywell Fleet Tracking System Certified For S-76, AW139, AS350
- Turbomeca rewards three customers in Nepal
- Vector Signs Exclusive MRO Support Contract with Blackcomb Aviation
- Indiana Helicopters VIP EC130T2 to be showcased at Heli-Expo 2014
- Papillon Airways and Rainier Heli-International expand fleets
- US Helicopters continues fleet upgrade with addition of AS350B2s
- Mississippi DPS purchases AS350B3e to consolidate helicopter fleet
- Maverick Helicopters continues fleet upgrade by adding EC130T2s
- AS350 is helicopter of choice for Oklahoma police agencies
- Alaska Department of Public Safety places second AS350B3e into service
- Liberty Helicopters adds two AS350B2s
- EagleMed orders 11 Donaldson AS350 inlet barrier filters
- Vector Aerospace expands capabilities
- LAPD pick Helinet Technologies to upgrade microwave downlink across fleet
- Air Comm Introduces Alternate Configuration AS350 Air Conditioner
- Waypoint Leasing to Acquire Assets from Helicopter Transportation Group
- 21-Feb-14 C-GRHL Airbus AS350B2 Slave Lake, Canada