The AS350 B2 will join Innukopteres’ current Eurocopter fleet of 2 AS350 B2’s that were acquired in January and March 2009. Innukopteres’ fleet will be flown for Hydro-QuÃ©bec projects, the mining industry, tourism and wildlife services. Innukopteres’ experienced and dedicated team of professionals, focus on safety and acquisition of its 3rd AS350 B2 will ensure its continued growth in the helicopter industry.
The single-engine AS 350B2, powered with a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has a proven track record. Its flexibility and low acquisition cost has made it a very sought-after helicopter to perform a wide range of missions.
“We have selected and are committed the Eurocopter fleet, our customers appreciate the reliability of the aircraft and the support offered by Eurocopter Canada, said Mr. Paul Desmeules, General Director Innukopteres Inc. “
Started in early 2010, Innukopteres Inc. is a company developed in partnership with the native community, under the name SociÃ©tÃ© de Gestion Ekuanitshinnuat (SGE). It is dedicated to helicopter transport of individuals and cargo within the vast Duplessis region on QuÃ©bec’s North shore. Nunavik Rotors, an associate company of Air Inuit, is also partner.
“Innukopteres commitment to operate the latest in equipment is impressive, shared Mr. Guy Joannes, President and CEO Eurocopter Canada. The AS350 B2 is an excellent utility aircraft.”
The AS350 B2 is equipped with an innovative, advanced, corrosion-free Starflex rotor and main and tail rotor blades which are made entirely of composite materials. The main rotor blades have a service life of up to 20,000 hours. The cabin is made of thermoplastic double fuselage and an extremely resistant light alloy frame.
The Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 turbine combines high performance, low fuel consumption and very easy maintenance. The use of modular elements makes it possible to replace mechanical sub-units directly in the field.
The AS350 B2 is fitted with a Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display (VEMD) and integrated instrumentation, which enables pilots to see at a glance the main vehicle and engine parameters on a dual LCD screen.
- 16-Aug-14 ZK-HYO Eurocopter AS350B2 Mount Alta, New Zealand (1F)
- Thommen HSL-1600 Searchlight Chosen for Tulsa Police Department AS350 B2 Helicopters
- Ceremony held for new Elmore Co. medical helicopter
- 06-Aug-14 C-FXAH Eurocopter AS350 Fairview, Canada
- 03-Aug-14 SX-HVJ Eurocopter EC130 Paros, Greece
- Airbus Helicopters Canada delivers AS350 B3e to Lakeshore Helicopters
- 01-Aug-14 N3597T Eurocopter AS350 Tahoma, US-Washington
- 27-Jul-14 I-LUPU Eurocopter AS350B3 Varco Sabino, Italy (2F)
- 25-Jul-14 PR-HSC Eurocopter AS350B2 Novo Progresso, Brazil
- 25-Jul-14 N154GC Eurocopter EC130 Boulder City, US-Colorado
- 23-Jul-14 C-GTEQ Airbus AS350B3 Points North Landing, Canada
- Thales Helicopter Training Centre receives EASA qualification and starts operations
- Metro Aviation features Texas DPS completion at ALEA event
- 18-Jul-14 N197BH Eurocopter AS350B2 Kapalua, US-Hawaii
- Airbus Helicopters promote in-house 12-year inspections
- Airbus feature new Oklahoma AS350B3e at ALEA conference
- Airbus Helicopters Inc. announces new financing plans for government owned AS350s
- Three Chinese operators order 123 Airbus helicopters over 5 years
- First EC130T2 delivered into Canadian market
- World Cup – Helisul flies aerial cameras with AS350 fleet