The AS350 B2 will join Innukopteresâ€™ current Eurocopter fleet of 2 AS350 B2â€™s that were acquired in January and March 2009. Innukopteresâ€™ fleet will be flown for Hydro-QuÃ©bec projects, the mining industry, tourism and wildlife services.Â Innukopteresâ€™ experienced and dedicated team of professionals, focus on safety and acquisition of its 3rd AS350 B2 will ensure its continued growth in the helicopter industry.
The single-engine AS 350B2, powered with a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has a proven track record. Its flexibility and low acquisition cost has made it a very sought-after helicopter to perform a wide range of missions.
â€œWe have selected and are committed the Eurocopter fleet, our customers appreciate the reliability of the aircraft and the support offered by Eurocopter Canada, said Mr. Paul Desmeules, General Director Innukopteres Inc. â€œ
Started in early 2010, Innukopteres Inc. is a company developed in partnership with the native community, under the name SociÃ©tÃ© de Gestion Ekuanitshinnuat (SGE). It is dedicated to helicopter transport of individuals and cargo within the vast Duplessis region on QuÃ©becâ€™s North shore. Nunavik Rotors, an associate company of Air Inuit, is also partner.
â€œInnukopteres commitment to operate the latest in equipment is impressive, shared Mr. Guy Joannes, President and CEO Eurocopter Canada.Â The AS350 B2 is an excellent utility aircraft.â€
The AS350 B2 is equipped with an innovative, advanced, corrosion-free Starflex rotor and main and tail rotor blades which are made entirely of composite materials.Â The main rotor blades have a service life of up to 20,000 hours.Â The cabin is made of thermoplastic double fuselage and an extremely resistant light alloy frame.
The Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 turbine combines high performance, low fuel consumption and very easy maintenance. The use of modular elements makes it possible to replace mechanical sub-units directly in the field.
The AS350 B2 is fitted with a Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display (VEMD) and integrated instrumentation, which enables pilots to see at a glance the main vehicle and engine parameters on a dual LCD screen.
- Transport Canada Approves HNZ AS350 FSTD
- Airbus Helicopters at Helitech 2016
- Argentina certifies simulators at Helicopter Flight Training Center
- Aero Design launches AS350/355 Quick Release Bike Racks
- BLR Aerospace starts taking orders for H125 FastFin
- Coptersafety orders five new Full Flight Simulators
- LAPD selects Cobham RT-7000 Tactical Radio
- Airbus takes Seminole County Sheriff H125 AStar to ALEA Convention
- Royal Bhutan Helicopter Services receives second H130
- Chicago Helicopter Experience adds EC130
- Corail Hélicoptères takes delivery of new H130
- Simrik Air buys AS350B3 from Panama
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight names two new Medical Affairs Managers
- Vector completes first 12-year inspection on San Bernardino County Sheriff AS350
- Helinet takes two helicopters to American Heroes Air Show
- FAA and Transport Canada approve Onboard hook for AS350 series
- Heli Support NZ praises PA100 PUREair System for AS350
- Airbus puts H215 demonstrator into humanitarian relief work
- Pacific Crown Helicopters win new helicopter maintenance approvals
- London Helicopter Charters gains its own AOC