The AS350 B2 will join Innukopteresâ€™ current Eurocopter fleet of 2 AS350 B2â€™s that were acquired in January and March 2009. Innukopteresâ€™ fleet will be flown for Hydro-QuÃ©bec projects, the mining industry, tourism and wildlife services.Â Innukopteresâ€™ experienced and dedicated team of professionals, focus on safety and acquisition of its 3rd AS350 B2 will ensure its continued growth in the helicopter industry.
The single-engine AS 350B2, powered with a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has a proven track record. Its flexibility and low acquisition cost has made it a very sought-after helicopter to perform a wide range of missions.
â€œWe have selected and are committed the Eurocopter fleet, our customers appreciate the reliability of the aircraft and the support offered by Eurocopter Canada, said Mr. Paul Desmeules, General Director Innukopteres Inc. â€œ
Started in early 2010, Innukopteres Inc. is a company developed in partnership with the native community, under the name SociÃ©tÃ© de Gestion Ekuanitshinnuat (SGE). It is dedicated to helicopter transport of individuals and cargo within the vast Duplessis region on QuÃ©becâ€™s North shore. Nunavik Rotors, an associate company of Air Inuit, is also partner.
â€œInnukopteres commitment to operate the latest in equipment is impressive, shared Mr. Guy Joannes, President and CEO Eurocopter Canada.Â The AS350 B2 is an excellent utility aircraft.â€
The AS350 B2 is equipped with an innovative, advanced, corrosion-free Starflex rotor and main and tail rotor blades which are made entirely of composite materials.Â The main rotor blades have a service life of up to 20,000 hours.Â The cabin is made of thermoplastic double fuselage and an extremely resistant light alloy frame.
The Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 turbine combines high performance, low fuel consumption and very easy maintenance. The use of modular elements makes it possible to replace mechanical sub-units directly in the field.
The AS350 B2 is fitted with a Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display (VEMD) and integrated instrumentation, which enables pilots to see at a glance the main vehicle and engine parameters on a dual LCD screen.
- Dart Aerospace to exhibit helicopter floats at SAFE Europe Symposium
- Seattle news helicopter crash survivor files lawsuit
- San Bernardino County Sheriff picks Vector for AS350 12-year inspections
- Able Doubles Hydraulics Facility and Adds New Servo Capabilities
- Vector to perform AS350BA to B2 conversion for Mercy Air South Africa
- Robertson Develops Crash-Resistant AS350 Primary Fuel System
- Vector Aerospace showcases retrofittable AS350/EC130 crash-resistant fuel tank
- BLR to certify FastFin for H125s in 2016
- India approves AS350 hook from Onboard Systems
- 21-Feb-16 Airbus AS350 Uritorco, Argentina
- Vector add AS350 capabilities in Scotland
- EASA approves Pall PureAir system for Airbus H125/AS350/H130
- First commercial helicopter in Tonga starts ops in February
- PA100 PUREair Engine Protection System completes snow trials for H125, H130
- All Metal MS delivers AS350 stands to US Customs and Border Protection
- Collier EMS hosts open house
- 24-Nov-15 N355RH Airbus AS350BA Las Charcas, Dominican Republic
- 23-Nov-15 VT-JKB Airbus AS350B3 Katra, India (7F)
- 21-Nov-15 ZK-HKU Eurocopter AS350BA Fox Glacier, New Zealand (7F)
- LAPD contracts with FlightSafety for AS350B3 simulator training