The AS350 B2 will join Innukopteres’ current Eurocopter fleet of 2 AS350 B2’s that were acquired in January and March 2009. Innukopteres’ fleet will be flown for Hydro-QuÃ©bec projects, the mining industry, tourism and wildlife services. Innukopteres’ experienced and dedicated team of professionals, focus on safety and acquisition of its 3rd AS350 B2 will ensure its continued growth in the helicopter industry.
The single-engine AS 350B2, powered with a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has a proven track record. Its flexibility and low acquisition cost has made it a very sought-after helicopter to perform a wide range of missions.
“We have selected and are committed the Eurocopter fleet, our customers appreciate the reliability of the aircraft and the support offered by Eurocopter Canada, said Mr. Paul Desmeules, General Director Innukopteres Inc. “
Started in early 2010, Innukopteres Inc. is a company developed in partnership with the native community, under the name SociÃ©tÃ© de Gestion Ekuanitshinnuat (SGE). It is dedicated to helicopter transport of individuals and cargo within the vast Duplessis region on QuÃ©bec’s North shore. Nunavik Rotors, an associate company of Air Inuit, is also partner.
“Innukopteres commitment to operate the latest in equipment is impressive, shared Mr. Guy Joannes, President and CEO Eurocopter Canada. The AS350 B2 is an excellent utility aircraft.”
The AS350 B2 is equipped with an innovative, advanced, corrosion-free Starflex rotor and main and tail rotor blades which are made entirely of composite materials. The main rotor blades have a service life of up to 20,000 hours. The cabin is made of thermoplastic double fuselage and an extremely resistant light alloy frame.
The Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 turbine combines high performance, low fuel consumption and very easy maintenance. The use of modular elements makes it possible to replace mechanical sub-units directly in the field.
The AS350 B2 is fitted with a Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display (VEMD) and integrated instrumentation, which enables pilots to see at a glance the main vehicle and engine parameters on a dual LCD screen.
- 09-Dec-13 Eurocopter AS350B3 Uzhur, Russia
- Canada – Fatal June 2012 AS350 crash blamed on inadvertent IMC
- Australian Helicopters wins its first firefighting contract
- 02-Dec-13 Eurocopter AS350 Amery Ice Shelf, Antartica
- Eurocopter Canada delivers EC130 to Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources
- AMMROC secures contract to overhaul UAE military Eurocopter AS350s
- Air Methods moves AS350 from Cross City to Bronson
- Long Beach police get $10,000 fuel donation
- EASA approves AKV ETM1000 Exceedence and Data Trending System
- Pilot’s widow files suit in crash of Blue Hawaiian EC130
- Eurocopter showcases EC175, EC145T2 and AS350B3 at Dubai Air Show 2013
- 12-Nov-13 F-HTOM Eurocopter AS350B3 Serre Chevalier, France (2F)
- Yellowhead Helicopters buy Eurocopter AS350B3e for heli-skiing
- 05-Nov-13 Eurocopter AS350B3 Roma, US-Texas
- Vector Aerospace and Era Helicopters Sign 5 year support contract for S76 and AS350 fleets
- Air Methods holds ribbon cutting ceremony in Conway
- 29-Oct-13 N985EW Eurocopter AS350B3 Kona, US-Hawaii
- 28-Oct-13 ZK-HAE Eurocopter AS350B2 Tyndall Glacier, New Zealand
- 28-Oct-13 ZK-IMJ Eurocopter AS350B2 Tyndall Glacier, New Zealand
- 27-Oct-13 PT-HZQ Eurocopter AS350B2 Ilheus, Brazil