The AS350 B2 will join Innukopteresâ€™ current Eurocopter fleet of 2 AS350 B2â€™s that were acquired in January and March 2009. Innukopteresâ€™ fleet will be flown for Hydro-QuÃ©bec projects, the mining industry, tourism and wildlife services.Â Innukopteresâ€™ experienced and dedicated team of professionals, focus on safety and acquisition of its 3rd AS350 B2 will ensure its continued growth in the helicopter industry.
The single-engine AS 350B2, powered with a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has a proven track record. Its flexibility and low acquisition cost has made it a very sought-after helicopter to perform a wide range of missions.
â€œWe have selected and are committed the Eurocopter fleet, our customers appreciate the reliability of the aircraft and the support offered by Eurocopter Canada, said Mr. Paul Desmeules, General Director Innukopteres Inc. â€œ
Started in early 2010, Innukopteres Inc. is a company developed in partnership with the native community, under the name SociÃ©tÃ© de Gestion Ekuanitshinnuat (SGE). It is dedicated to helicopter transport of individuals and cargo within the vast Duplessis region on QuÃ©becâ€™s North shore. Nunavik Rotors, an associate company of Air Inuit, is also partner.
â€œInnukopteres commitment to operate the latest in equipment is impressive, shared Mr. Guy Joannes, President and CEO Eurocopter Canada.Â The AS350 B2 is an excellent utility aircraft.â€
The AS350 B2 is equipped with an innovative, advanced, corrosion-free Starflex rotor and main and tail rotor blades which are made entirely of composite materials.Â The main rotor blades have a service life of up to 20,000 hours.Â The cabin is made of thermoplastic double fuselage and an extremely resistant light alloy frame.
The Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 turbine combines high performance, low fuel consumption and very easy maintenance. The use of modular elements makes it possible to replace mechanical sub-units directly in the field.
The AS350 B2 is fitted with a Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display (VEMD) and integrated instrumentation, which enables pilots to see at a glance the main vehicle and engine parameters on a dual LCD screen.
- FAA approves Pall PA100 PureAir system for H125/AS350/EC130
- VIH Aerospace Delivers Upgraded AS350 to Helimax Aviation
- VIH Aerospace Delivers Rejuvenated Bell 205 to HeliMax Aviation
- Palmerston North Rescue upgrades from AS350FX2 to BK117
- 08-Jun-15 DQ-IHI Airbus AS350B2 Beqa Island, Fiji
- Maxcraft Avionics Announces new FAA STC for the Mid-Continent MD302 SAM in Airbus Helicopters (Eurocopter)
- 20-May-15 PR-POL Airbus AS350B2 Ibateguara, Brazil
- EagleMed Begins Air Medical Service in Salida, Colo.
- Ohio Highway Patrol to buy third helicopter
- 04-May-15 N504WD Airbus AS350BA Hamilton, US-Montana
- Airbus Foundation Coordinates Relief Flight To Nepal
- 29-Apr-15 Airbus AS350B Langtang Valley, Nepal (1F)
- City of Perth approves floating helipads trial on Swan River
- India – Heritage Aviation acquires two H125 helicopters
- 16-Apr-15 N111FN Airbus AS350B2 Van Nuys, US-California
- 09-Apr-15 ZS-HTS Airbus AS350B3 Mazabuka, Zambia (1F)
- Palmerston North Rescue upgrades from AS350 to BK117
- Californian Highway Patrol picks Trakka A800 searchlight for AS350 fleet
- The Airbus Helicopters Foundation provides aid in Vanuatu following Tropical Cyclone Pam
- 02-Apr-15 N5204G Airbus AS350B2 Tomball, US-Texas