The AS350 B2 will join Innukopteresâ€™ current Eurocopter fleet of 2 AS350 B2â€™s that were acquired in January and March 2009. Innukopteresâ€™ fleet will be flown for Hydro-QuÃ©bec projects, the mining industry, tourism and wildlife services.Â Innukopteresâ€™ experienced and dedicated team of professionals, focus on safety and acquisition of its 3rd AS350 B2 will ensure its continued growth in the helicopter industry.
The single-engine AS 350B2, powered with a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has a proven track record. Its flexibility and low acquisition cost has made it a very sought-after helicopter to perform a wide range of missions.
â€œWe have selected and are committed the Eurocopter fleet, our customers appreciate the reliability of the aircraft and the support offered by Eurocopter Canada, said Mr. Paul Desmeules, General Director Innukopteres Inc. â€œ
Started in early 2010, Innukopteres Inc. is a company developed in partnership with the native community, under the name SociÃ©tÃ© de Gestion Ekuanitshinnuat (SGE). It is dedicated to helicopter transport of individuals and cargo within the vast Duplessis region on QuÃ©becâ€™s North shore. Nunavik Rotors, an associate company of Air Inuit, is also partner.
â€œInnukopteres commitment to operate the latest in equipment is impressive, shared Mr. Guy Joannes, President and CEO Eurocopter Canada.Â The AS350 B2 is an excellent utility aircraft.â€
The AS350 B2 is equipped with an innovative, advanced, corrosion-free Starflex rotor and main and tail rotor blades which are made entirely of composite materials.Â The main rotor blades have a service life of up to 20,000 hours.Â The cabin is made of thermoplastic double fuselage and an extremely resistant light alloy frame.
The Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 turbine combines high performance, low fuel consumption and very easy maintenance. The use of modular elements makes it possible to replace mechanical sub-units directly in the field.
The AS350 B2 is fitted with a Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display (VEMD) and integrated instrumentation, which enables pilots to see at a glance the main vehicle and engine parameters on a dual LCD screen.
Eurocopter Canada delivers third AS350B2 to Innukopteres
- FAA approves Pall PB100F PUREair dry barrier filter on AS350
- 27-Mar-15 XA-DSO Airbus AS350B3 San Martin de Porres, Mexico (4F)
- Vanuatu / Cyclone Pam – Garden City Helicopters to the rescue
- Japan certifies Onboard Systems AS350 (H125) Cargo Hook Swing Retrofit Kit
- 16-Mar-15 F-GIJQ Airbus AS350BA Sinnamary, French Guyana
- 13-Mar-15 N814EH Airbus AS350B2 Anchorage, US-Alaska
- 12-Mar-15 N919EM Airbus AS350B2 Stidham, US-Oklahoma (1F)
- FRASCA International and HNZ Group Announce Simulator Program
- 09-Mar-15 LQ-FJQ Airbus AS350B3 Villa Castelli, Argentina (5F)
- 09-Mar-15 LQ-CGK Airbus AS350B3 Villa Castelli, Argentina (5F)
- North Flight Data Systems receives Canadian Validation for AS350 and EC130 installation March 2nd, 2015
- Servicios Aéreos de los Andes just signed for 3 H125s for utility work in Peru
- 06-Mar-15 N356AM Airbus EC130 St Louis, US-Missouri (1F)
- Vector Aerospace and Miami Dade Police sign AS350 Component MRO Contract
- AS350 Lands at Helicopter Flight Training Center
- HNZ Group buys AS350 B2/B3e Level 7 Flight Training Device
- First US-produced AS350 AStar rolls off Columbus final assembly line
- Coastal Helicopters replaces AS350B2 with an AS350B3e
- Indiana Helicopters adds AS350B3e and AS365N2
- Latest EagleMed AS350 delivery brings AS350 fleet to 15