The AS350 B2 will join Innukopteresâ€™ current Eurocopter fleet of 2 AS350 B2â€™s that were acquired in January and March 2009. Innukopteresâ€™ fleet will be flown for Hydro-QuÃ©bec projects, the mining industry, tourism and wildlife services.Â Innukopteresâ€™ experienced and dedicated team of professionals, focus on safety and acquisition of its 3rd AS350 B2 will ensure its continued growth in the helicopter industry.
The single-engine AS 350B2, powered with a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has a proven track record. Its flexibility and low acquisition cost has made it a very sought-after helicopter to perform a wide range of missions.
â€œWe have selected and are committed the Eurocopter fleet, our customers appreciate the reliability of the aircraft and the support offered by Eurocopter Canada, said Mr. Paul Desmeules, General Director Innukopteres Inc. â€œ
Started in early 2010, Innukopteres Inc. is a company developed in partnership with the native community, under the name SociÃ©tÃ© de Gestion Ekuanitshinnuat (SGE). It is dedicated to helicopter transport of individuals and cargo within the vast Duplessis region on QuÃ©becâ€™s North shore. Nunavik Rotors, an associate company of Air Inuit, is also partner.
â€œInnukopteres commitment to operate the latest in equipment is impressive, shared Mr. Guy Joannes, President and CEO Eurocopter Canada.Â The AS350 B2 is an excellent utility aircraft.â€
The AS350 B2 is equipped with an innovative, advanced, corrosion-free Starflex rotor and main and tail rotor blades which are made entirely of composite materials.Â The main rotor blades have a service life of up to 20,000 hours.Â The cabin is made of thermoplastic double fuselage and an extremely resistant light alloy frame.
The Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 turbine combines high performance, low fuel consumption and very easy maintenance. The use of modular elements makes it possible to replace mechanical sub-units directly in the field.
The AS350 B2 is fitted with a Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display (VEMD) and integrated instrumentation, which enables pilots to see at a glance the main vehicle and engine parameters on a dual LCD screen.
Eurocopter Canada delivers third AS350B2 to Innukopteres
- 21-Jan-15 C-GJPW Airbus AS350B2 Key Lake, Canada
- FAA approves Donaldson filter for EC130T2
- 08-Jan-15 XA-SMG Airbus EC130B4 Juarez, Mexico (2F)
- 06-Jan-15 I-LASW Airbus AS350B3 Pertica Bassa, Italy
- EagleMed Air Medical Transport Company Grows During 2014
- 27-Dec-14 PT-HNC Helibras HB350B Bertioga, Brazil (5F)
- Phoenix Heli-Flight expands NORTH FDM technology to single engine fleet
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Delivers AS355to Hydro One Inc.
- EASA approves Airbus Helicopters training and support in China
- 16-Dec-14 N352SL Airbus AS350B2 Bicknell, US-Utah
- Riverside County to order two AS350B3
- 50,000 trainees in 50 years: Airbus Helicopters Training Services reaffirms its commitment to safety
- Oklahoma City Police put two new AS350B3e AStars into service
- Medical copter service returning to Green Valley area
- 20-Nov-14 RA-04032 Airbus AS350B3 Mikhalchikovo, Russia (5F)
- EagleMed Commences in Montana
- 13-Nov-14 N425U Eurocopter AS350BA Panguitch, US-Utah
- Sundance Helicopters Debuts New Website
- Clever Refinements for AS350/355 Aircraft
- 27-Oct-14 N5204X Airbus AS350B2 Bisbee, US-Arizona