The AS350 B2 will join Innukopteresâ€™ current Eurocopter fleet of 2 AS350 B2â€™s that were acquired in January and March 2009. Innukopteresâ€™ fleet will be flown for Hydro-QuÃ©bec projects, the mining industry, tourism and wildlife services.Â Innukopteresâ€™ experienced and dedicated team of professionals, focus on safety and acquisition of its 3rd AS350 B2 will ensure its continued growth in the helicopter industry.
The single-engine AS 350B2, powered with a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has a proven track record. Its flexibility and low acquisition cost has made it a very sought-after helicopter to perform a wide range of missions.
â€œWe have selected and are committed the Eurocopter fleet, our customers appreciate the reliability of the aircraft and the support offered by Eurocopter Canada, said Mr. Paul Desmeules, General Director Innukopteres Inc. â€œ
Started in early 2010, Innukopteres Inc. is a company developed in partnership with the native community, under the name SociÃ©tÃ© de Gestion Ekuanitshinnuat (SGE). It is dedicated to helicopter transport of individuals and cargo within the vast Duplessis region on QuÃ©becâ€™s North shore. Nunavik Rotors, an associate company of Air Inuit, is also partner.
â€œInnukopteres commitment to operate the latest in equipment is impressive, shared Mr. Guy Joannes, President and CEO Eurocopter Canada.Â The AS350 B2 is an excellent utility aircraft.â€
The AS350 B2 is equipped with an innovative, advanced, corrosion-free Starflex rotor and main and tail rotor blades which are made entirely of composite materials.Â The main rotor blades have a service life of up to 20,000 hours.Â The cabin is made of thermoplastic double fuselage and an extremely resistant light alloy frame.
The Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 turbine combines high performance, low fuel consumption and very easy maintenance. The use of modular elements makes it possible to replace mechanical sub-units directly in the field.
The AS350 B2 is fitted with a Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display (VEMD) and integrated instrumentation, which enables pilots to see at a glance the main vehicle and engine parameters on a dual LCD screen.
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute Helitowcart BearPaws for Robinson and Airbus models
- RUAG Aviation upgrade improves safety and comfort of AS350
- 10-Oct-14 N229LA Eurocopter AS350B2 Los Angeles, US-California
- Maverick Helicopters expands to Hawaii in Spring 2015
- 04-Oct-14 N490H Eurocopter AS350B3 Lubbock, US-Texas
- Vector to support Orange County Sheriff AS350 and UH-1H
- Ultimate Heli to install PA100 PUREair Engine Protection System in AS350
- 02-Oct-14 HB-ZJC Eurocopter EC130 Bart, France (5F)
- 27-Sep-14 HS-CCN Eurocopter EC130 Naung Mon, Myanmar (1F)
- 5Videos That Every Helicopter Pilot Needs to Watch
- Vector Aerospace becomes D-Level Repair Center for AS350, AS355 and EC130
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Delivers AS350 for Muti-Mission Use
- Wysong Enterprises showcases Hospital Wing EC130 at AMTC14
- Genesys HeliSAS® Stabilization & Autopilot System Certified For EC130T2
- Cool City Avionics Receives FAA TSO for Autopilot Family
- 04-Sep-14 N217HP Eurocopter AS350B3 Lincoln, US-California
- 28-Aug-14 N991SD Airbus AS350B3 Hemet, US-California
- 23-Aug-14 PR-NEO Airbus EC130B4 Goianira, Brazil
- 18-Aug-14 C-GSSS Airbus AS350B2 Matagami, Canada
- 16-Aug-14 ZK-HYO Eurocopter AS350B2 Mount Alta, New Zealand (1F)