The AS350 B2 will join Innukopteres’ current Eurocopter fleet of 2 AS350 B2’s that were acquired in January and March 2009. Innukopteres’ fleet will be flown for Hydro-QuÃ©bec projects, the mining industry, tourism and wildlife services. Innukopteres’ experienced and dedicated team of professionals, focus on safety and acquisition of its 3rd AS350 B2 will ensure its continued growth in the helicopter industry.
The single-engine AS 350B2, powered with a Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 engine, has a proven track record. Its flexibility and low acquisition cost has made it a very sought-after helicopter to perform a wide range of missions.
“We have selected and are committed the Eurocopter fleet, our customers appreciate the reliability of the aircraft and the support offered by Eurocopter Canada, said Mr. Paul Desmeules, General Director Innukopteres Inc. “
Started in early 2010, Innukopteres Inc. is a company developed in partnership with the native community, under the name SociÃ©tÃ© de Gestion Ekuanitshinnuat (SGE). It is dedicated to helicopter transport of individuals and cargo within the vast Duplessis region on QuÃ©bec’s North shore. Nunavik Rotors, an associate company of Air Inuit, is also partner.
“Innukopteres commitment to operate the latest in equipment is impressive, shared Mr. Guy Joannes, President and CEO Eurocopter Canada. The AS350 B2 is an excellent utility aircraft.”
The AS350 B2 is equipped with an innovative, advanced, corrosion-free Starflex rotor and main and tail rotor blades which are made entirely of composite materials. The main rotor blades have a service life of up to 20,000 hours. The cabin is made of thermoplastic double fuselage and an extremely resistant light alloy frame.
The Turbomeca Arriel 1D1 turbine combines high performance, low fuel consumption and very easy maintenance. The use of modular elements makes it possible to replace mechanical sub-units directly in the field.
The AS350 B2 is fitted with a Vehicle and Engine Multifunction Display (VEMD) and integrated instrumentation, which enables pilots to see at a glance the main vehicle and engine parameters on a dual LCD screen.
- Family sues Airbus, Honeywell and Soloy for EagleMed AS350 crash
- Kallax Flyg of Sweden To Order PA100 PUREair Filtration
- Airbus Helicopters Canada delivers AS350B3e to Innukoptères
- Swift Copters take delivery of AS350B3e
- Onboard Systems awarded EC130T2 Cargo Hook System by Airbus Helicopters
- 31-Mar-14 Eurocopter EC130 Chillicothe, US-Ohio
- HNZ Australia expands base at Karratha
- Haynes Ambulance partners with Metro Aviation in Central Alabama
- Sinclair, KOMO express deepest sympathies to Seattle helicopter crash victims
- Gannett, KING express deepest sympathies to Seattle helicopter crash victims
- News helicopter crashes into Seattle street
- 18-Mar-14 N250FB Eurocopter AS350B2 Seattle, US-Washington (2F)
- New Zealand – Heli-Support to fly the PA100 PUREair System
- 17-Mar-14 N229LA Eurocopter AS350B2 Los Angeles, US-California
- Vostok Aviation Expands Fleet
- Vector Signs Exclusive 5-year MRO Support Contract with Sunshine Helicopters
- 04-Mar-14 F-OPCD Eurocopter AS350B3 St Elie, French Guyana
- Angola Police to have new Luanda helicopter base
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes AMGH as launch customer
- 27-Feb-14 N357FB Eurocopter AS350B3 Phoenix, US-Arizona