PARIS AIR SHOW - Pratt & Whitney Canada Customer Service Centre Europe GmbH (P&WC CSC Europe), a joint venture of Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) and MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH, significantly expanded a Fleet Management Program (FMP(R)) contract with INAER. Pratt & Whitney Canada is a United Technologies Corp. company (NYSE: UTX).
INAER has further broadened their FMP(R) agreement with CSC Europe through the inclusion of over 100 engines from its worldwide fleet, including PT6T Twin-Pac(R) engines. The plan also covers its PT6C-67C and PW200 engines from INAER's Italy operations. Building on its existing engine maintenance coverage for their PT6C-67C fleet in Spain that was expanded in 2010, this new enhanced long term plan provides a combination of maintenance support solutions including Fleet Enhancement Program options.
"We are elated to be providing this unique support solution that encompasses INAER's global engine fleet," said Clemens Linden, General Manager of P&WC's CSC Europe. "This demonstrates our flexible approach to effect integrated worldwide solutions for our customers operating in different regions and with different engine types."
P&WC Customer Service
In addition to the most advanced engine technology available, Pratt & Whitney Canada brings world-class customer service backed by a worldwide network of more than 100 field support representatives (FSRs), distribution centres in key locations around the world and more than 80 mobile repair technicians; a broad pool of rental and exchange engines; a customized Fleet Management Program (FMP(R)) and Eagle Service(TM) Plan (ESP); comprehensive warranty coverage; as well as an extensive Customer Service Network with more than 30 facilities around the world.
Come see us at the Paris International Air Show: UTC Chalet, A344-346
Interested operators are invited to drop by the UTC Chalet to speak with a P&WC representative.
INAER is global leading provider of helicopter emergency services. With more than 45 years of experience and 1,200,000 flight hours, the international company operates in Spain, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Portugal, Chile, Peru and Australia, and today has a fleet of 360 aircraft and more than 2,400 employees. INAER specializes in mission critical operations such as medical emergency services, civil protection, sea and mountain search & rescue, coast and fishing surveillance, fire fighting and aircraft maintenance. INAER maintains its leading position thanks to the special attention that INAER dedicates to safety standards in its operations and services, on-going training for crew and maintenance staff, as well as the flexibility and capacity to quickly adapt to customer's requirements. INAER is also characterized by a strong commitment to investment and constant innovation, development and renewal of its fleet.
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components