HeliHub.com has expanded its coverage of helicopter industry News with an index by helicopter type. The link to this page follows, and can be found in the News menu option.
This allows quick access of all News items for a given make/model for the website user.Â HeliHub.com files more News stories than any other helicopter industry website, so the ability this new cross-reference gives will be very valuable. coverage this gives is second to none.Â Our policy for what is, and is not, included in our News reporting can be found on our Site Policies page.
HeliHub.com is a B2B website offering regularly updated news and safety data from right around the world. From our analysis, we file more helicopter industry news stories than any other site on the internet. Our news is also available via RSS feed, Twitter @helihub and a daily email of the last 24 hours of stories. Accident reports are also availble via RSS feed, and Twitter @helihub_safety
HeliHub.com owner Jeremy Parkin has a long history in the research of helicopter data across the globe. Starting in 1983, he maintained a very detailed database of every helicopter in the UK, and this data was well received and widely used to market products and services to civil and military helicopter owners and operators alike. From 1987 the decision was made to expand this to cover all of Europe, and by 1991 the database was global and numbered over 100,000 airframes of both civil and military helicopter types. This data was widely marketed and sold to civil and military organisations across the world. Mr Parkin has had six helicopter books published, including five annual volumes of the most comprehensive civil helicopter directory based on the aforementioned database. Mr Parkin launched the helicopter industryâ€™s first news website in 1999, and purchased HeliHub.com on 1st January 2010.
- FLIR Systems appoints President/CEO
- Russian Helicopters seeks service centre in Azerbaijan
- Airbus Helicopters first helicopter final assembly line in China
- Russian Helicopters showcases unmanned tiltrotor at HeliRussia-2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract to support Utility Helicopter Project Office
- Boeing awarded $15M contract for Apache main rotor blade repair
- K. Roger Williams Passes Away at Age of 65
- Israel and Italy Discuss Training Helicopter Contract
- Fundraising for New Air Evac Helipad for Perry County
- Astronautics RoadRunner™ EFI Flown on B212 Helicopter with Colombian National Police
- Second prototype HAL Light Utility Helicopter makes first flight
- 50th anniversary of Mi-2 helicopters in the service of the Polish Armed Forces
- Russian Helicopters delivers first medevac Ansat to State Transport Leasing Company
- L3 WESCAM Launches MatriX™ ISR System Solutions Kits
- Sundance Helicopters plans to break World Record
- Northstar Provides New Corporate Headquarters for Air Methods
- The anniversary HeliRussia 2017 have set an absolute record
- Ghana Orders 4 Z-9EH Helicopters for Oil and Gas Project
- Lower Operating Temperature for H135
- Boulder Transport Starts Helicopter Flights up Front Range