Gordon Luke CEO of OCEANIA AVIATION LIMITED (OAL) Australasia’s premier full service MRO under NZCAA Part 145; is pleased to announce the full time appointment of Stephen Boyce to the role of Helicopter Sales Manager.
“Stephen is now based out of Auckland after an active career across the globe. Based in Canada for 11 years with flight experience in USA, PNG, Australia, New Zealand and Africa, his depth of knowledge and relationship in the global helicopter community is a boost to OCEANIA’s Management team”
"The appointment reinforces our commitment to customer service. OCEANIA covets great customer relationships, which are reinforced by our sympathetic understanding of the industry from a solid grounding as pilots and operators. We recognized a requirement to streamline our delivery of sales and service to our customers and Stephen’s depth of experience in the logistics and operation of helicopters in the field adds tremendous value to our team. We are focused on future growth as a supplier of aircraft and services to the global helicopter community. Steve is also handy in a helicopter and is involved with flight operations and marketing for our sister company PACIFIC AEROSPACE (www.aerospace.co.nz) P750XSTOL fixed wing aircraft manufactured in Hamilton, NZ"
About Oceania Aviation (www.oceania-aviation.com) OAL: OCEANIA has completed over 195 aircraft sales globally in addition to the supply and sale of thousands of helicopter parts. Featuring a full service MRO under NZCAA PT 145 from three locations in Auckland, Hamilton and Queenstown, New Zealand. OAL provides Component Repair and Overhaul Facility for Schweizer, MD500, and most Bell and Eurocopter components, complete service for the overhaul and service of Rolls Royce RR250 series engines, servicing and repair for Honeywell, Lycoming and TCM engines, overhaul and repair of metal and composite helicopter blades and manufacture the P750XSTOL through sister company, PACIFIC AEROSPACE, NZ.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi