Gordon Luke CEO of OCEANIA AVIATION LIMITED (OAL) Australasia’s premier full service MRO under NZCAA Part 145; is pleased to announce the full time appointment of Stephen Boyce to the role of Helicopter Sales Manager.
“Stephen is now based out of Auckland after an active career across the globe. Based in Canada for 11 years with flight experience in USA, PNG, Australia, New Zealand and Africa, his depth of knowledge and relationship in the global helicopter community is a boost to OCEANIA’s Management team”
"The appointment reinforces our commitment to customer service. OCEANIA covets great customer relationships, which are reinforced by our sympathetic understanding of the industry from a solid grounding as pilots and operators. We recognized a requirement to streamline our delivery of sales and service to our customers and Stephen’s depth of experience in the logistics and operation of helicopters in the field adds tremendous value to our team. We are focused on future growth as a supplier of aircraft and services to the global helicopter community. Steve is also handy in a helicopter and is involved with flight operations and marketing for our sister company PACIFIC AEROSPACE (www.aerospace.co.nz) P750XSTOL fixed wing aircraft manufactured in Hamilton, NZ"
About Oceania Aviation (www.oceania-aviation.com) OAL: OCEANIA has completed over 195 aircraft sales globally in addition to the supply and sale of thousands of helicopter parts. Featuring a full service MRO under NZCAA PT 145 from three locations in Auckland, Hamilton and Queenstown, New Zealand. OAL provides Component Repair and Overhaul Facility for Schweizer, MD500, and most Bell and Eurocopter components, complete service for the overhaul and service of Rolls Royce RR250 series engines, servicing and repair for Honeywell, Lycoming and TCM engines, overhaul and repair of metal and composite helicopter blades and manufacture the P750XSTOL through sister company, PACIFIC AEROSPACE, NZ.
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69