Gordon Luke CEO of OCEANIA AVIATION LIMITED (OAL) Australasia’s premier full service MRO under NZCAA Part 145; is pleased to announce the full time appointment of Stephen Boyce to the role of Helicopter Sales Manager.
“Stephen is now based out of Auckland after an active career across the globe. Based in Canada for 11 years with flight experience in USA, PNG, Australia, New Zealand and Africa, his depth of knowledge and relationship in the global helicopter community is a boost to OCEANIA’s Management team”
"The appointment reinforces our commitment to customer service. OCEANIA covets great customer relationships, which are reinforced by our sympathetic understanding of the industry from a solid grounding as pilots and operators. We recognized a requirement to streamline our delivery of sales and service to our customers and Stephen’s depth of experience in the logistics and operation of helicopters in the field adds tremendous value to our team. We are focused on future growth as a supplier of aircraft and services to the global helicopter community. Steve is also handy in a helicopter and is involved with flight operations and marketing for our sister company PACIFIC AEROSPACE (www.aerospace.co.nz) P750XSTOL fixed wing aircraft manufactured in Hamilton, NZ"
About Oceania Aviation (www.oceania-aviation.com) OAL: OCEANIA has completed over 195 aircraft sales globally in addition to the supply and sale of thousands of helicopter parts. Featuring a full service MRO under NZCAA PT 145 from three locations in Auckland, Hamilton and Queenstown, New Zealand. OAL provides Component Repair and Overhaul Facility for Schweizer, MD500, and most Bell and Eurocopter components, complete service for the overhaul and service of Rolls Royce RR250 series engines, servicing and repair for Honeywell, Lycoming and TCM engines, overhaul and repair of metal and composite helicopter blades and manufacture the P750XSTOL through sister company, PACIFIC AEROSPACE, NZ.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men