AgustaWestland, a Finmeccanica company, is pleased to announce that it has appointed Helipark in SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil, as an AgustaWestland Authorised Service Centre for its range of commercial helicopters.
The appointment of Helipark in Brazil will be followed in the coming months by the appointment of additional AgustaWestland Authorised Service Centres in other countries of Latin America, including Argentina, Chile and Colombia further expanding the network of AgustaWestland Authorised Service Centres and bringing maintenance and support services close to its customers.
Helipark is Latin America’s largest specialized service centre for helicopters. Its facilities have all the necessary infrastructure, including spacious and modern hangars for carrying out a wide range of maintenance and support services.
Conveniently located in the SÃ£o Paulo metropolitan area, Helipark is able to handle high frequency helicopter movements, offering comfortable aircrew and passenger facilities.
AgustaWestland’s network of authorised service centres and blade repair centres now exceeds 70 across the globe. In the last four years AgustaWestland has appointed over 30 new authorised service centres and blade repair centres greatly expanding its network and delivering on its commitment to deliver local support services to its growing customer base.
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- Royal Air Force VIP flight reduced to one AW109E
- Mexico orders six GrandNew for Presidential flight
- AgustaWestland to Exhibit at EHS
- Australia – Linfox receives sixth new AgustaWestland helicopter in 13 years
- Summit Air Ambulance rolling after successful first year
- 29-Mar-13 AgustaWestland A109LUH Kruger, South Africa (5F)
- UK – Hayward & Green launch A109 component support programme
- Helidecks releases cockpit guide/checklist iPad apps for AW109 and R44
- Helicopter crash – central London UK
- 16-Jan-13 G-CRST AgustaWestland AW109E Vauxhall, UK (2F)
- 15-Dec-12 07 AgustaWestland AW109E Okoroba, Nigeria (6F)
- 30-Sep-12 N144CF AgustaWestland AW109E Eastland, US-Texas
- RSG completes certification of AW109 secondary digital altimeter
- 17-Sep-12 N901EM AgustaWestland AW109E US-Maine
- 10-Aug-12 G-MEDX AgustaWestland AW109E Corby, UK
- FB Heliservices wins two year Albanian training contract
- 28-Jul-12 XA-UQH AgustaWestland AW109SP Cerro Alpino, Mexico (3F)
- 17-Jul-12 N716AM Agusta A109A Niihau, US-Hawaii