ASU announced they will display at Helitech in Duxford, U.K. September 27-29 at booth 515. ?We will be displaying the most technologically advanced night vision equipment in the industry,? said ASU Founder Mike Atwood.? ? ASU has long been known for our night vision goggles, training, maintenance and equipment. That has not changed. We are now able to also offer clients a wide array of night vision products for ground troops as well.?
ASU training and equipment proved instrumental to operations for the Irish Defense Air Corps last winter when NVG flights in white out conditions helped transport patients in need of surgery. During the last three years, ASU provided 21 Night Vision Goggles, training for pilots and crewmembers, both initial and advanced training, goggle lab equipment and maintenance training.
â€œThe services and products provided to the Irish Defense Air Corps accomplished exactly what we hoped it would. When emergency situations arose, they had the equipment and training necessary to complete missions safely with success. I want to invite people to come by our booth and discuss their NVG needs with us,â€ said Atwood.
ASU has also provided night vision goggles and services for Swiss Air Ambulance, Norwegian Air Ambulance, ADAC and the Slovenia Ministry of Defense.
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for MH-60 Analysis
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance cleared of Novichok contamination
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service