ASU announced they will display at Helitech in Duxford, U.K. September 27-29 at booth 515. ?We will be displaying the most technologically advanced night vision equipment in the industry,? said ASU Founder Mike Atwood.? ? ASU has long been known for our night vision goggles, training, maintenance and equipment. That has not changed. We are now able to also offer clients a wide array of night vision products for ground troops as well.?
ASU training and equipment proved instrumental to operations for the Irish Defense Air Corps last winter when NVG flights in white out conditions helped transport patients in need of surgery. During the last three years, ASU provided 21 Night Vision Goggles, training for pilots and crewmembers, both initial and advanced training, goggle lab equipment and maintenance training.
â€œThe services and products provided to the Irish Defense Air Corps accomplished exactly what we hoped it would. When emergency situations arose, they had the equipment and training necessary to complete missions safely with success. I want to invite people to come by our booth and discuss their NVG needs with us,â€ said Atwood.
ASU has also provided night vision goggles and services for Swiss Air Ambulance, Norwegian Air Ambulance, ADAC and the Slovenia Ministry of Defense.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet