SkyTrac Systems is pleased to announce that Mark Phillips has joined SkyTrac’s executive team as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Working closely with the President and CEO, Mark will lead and manage all financial aspects of SkyTrac’s business activities.
Mark has spent the past 25 years managing the Finance function for Northern Airborne Technology Ltd. (NAT), playing a key role in the organization as it evolved from a start-up to a world leader in Airborne Communication equipment with facilities in Canada and the US, ultimately as a fully owned subsidiary of Cobham Plc. Mark joined SkyTrac Systems April 20, 2011.
Kathleen Wallace, President and CEO of SkyTrac commented, “We are extremely pleased and very fortunate to have Mark on board. He brings to SkyTrac over 25 years of operational and financial experience in the aerospace industry. Mark is a stellar addition to SkyTrac’s executive team.”
SkyTrac is the world’s trusted supplier of SatCom solutions for data, text and voice communications. With customers on every continent and from all areas of operation, from Oil & Gas to Air Medical to Law Enforcement to Search & Rescue, SkyTrac provides market leading solutions to market leading companies. SkyTrac has acquired a long list of Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) and the company’s hardware has been installed on a large number of rotary and fixed wing aircraft types from AgustaWestland, Eurocopter, Cessna, Bell, Sikorsky, MBB, Beechcraft, de Havilland, LearJet and Raytheon.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi