Flight Management Systems is pleased to announce that they have delivered a Spanish version of their FMS Moving Map software to Robinson Helicopters for installation into a Latin American Countries R-44 Police Helicopter.
FMS President, Greg Taylor said “This is an important innovation for FMS, to be able to better serve Police, Fire and SAR agencies globally. Our customers have asked for different languages and FMS is able to accommodate their needs. It is by listening to our customers requests that we have been able to stay one step ahead of the competition for 16 years”.
FMS also recently announced price reductions averaging 16% across their product line to better serve Law Enforcements global financial constraints. Mr. Taylor stated “We are all in this together, so let’s make an effort to help each other”.
About Flight Management Systems
Flight Management Systems has been serving the Law Enforcement aviation community since 1995. Greg Taylor, President of FMS, with 36 years of aviation experience and 10 years with an active Police Air Unit, has provided guidance and direction for FMS from it’s inception. FMS has always used GIS (Geographic Information Systems) data for their systems, recognising the powerful advantage that GIS brings to modern law enforcement. Unequalled accuracy, the ability to display underwater, or underground features, share data with other software, high resolution ortho photos, built in fire and SAR enhancements, Windows compatibility and incredible FLIR coupling accuracy make Flight Management Systems the choice of Elite units worldwide.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men