Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), announced the signing of three purchase agreements, which included the Bell 429 and Bell 407GX, received during the 6th International Business Aviation Exhibition Jet Expo in Moscow and the Helitech Conference in Duxford, United Kingdom – continuing to grow its presence in the European and Russian markets
“The Bell 429 features a state-of-the-art glass flight deck that enhances crew situational awareness for the demanding European and Russian markets,” said Patrick Moulay, Bell Helicopter’s managing director for Europe, Russia and CIS regions. “With superior speed, best-in-class cabin volume and Bell Helicopter’s industry leading support and services, the Bell 429 is quickly becoming the preferred aircraft in the light, twin-engine market,” he added.
Entering service in April 2010, the Bell 429 continues to gain market momentum with orders placed in more than 20 countries around the globe. Most recently, Bell Helicopter received Russian certification in July 2011.
Currently, the Bell 429 is operating in all of the major industry segments, including the helicopter emergency medical services (HEMS), parapublic (law enforcement), oil & gas and corporate/VIP.
In late August, the Bell 429 began a demonstration tour throughout Europe and Russia as it exhibits its capabilities to customers within the region. “Our success during this demonstration tour has been confirmed with purchase agreements for the Bell 429,” Moulay added.
HeliHub.com editor note - we are unclear about how Bell could have sold anything at Helitech given they had no booth or chalet, and no aircraft in the static park (HeliHub.com story)
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Astronics Max-Viz 1500 Approved For New and Retrofit Bell 429s
- Bell showcases versatile aircraft at AeroExpo 2013
- Aeronautical Accessories launches Bell 429 skid shoes
- Delaware State Police contract for two Bell 429s
- Indonesia approves heavier Bell 429
- Retractable gear Bell 429 – First pictures
- Tanis announces preheat system for Bell 429
- Bell appoints new Russian Sales Representative
- Bell 429 Cargo Basket available through Aeronautical Accessories
- Aeronautical Accessories exclusively distributes Tanis preheat system for Bell 429
- Israel Certifies Bell 429
- Bell at Heli-Expo – Relentlessly focused on its customers
- Bell confirms HeliHub.com stories on Nigerian 429s
- Nigeria validates higher weight Bell 429
- RSG completes Bell 429s for European and Latin American customers
- Bell civil helicopter sales up 50% in 2012
- First EMS Bell 429 arrives in Nigeria for NEMA
- Nigerian Police receive a Bell 429