The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office will receive a ShadowHawk® Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) from Vanguard Defense Industries at 11:00AM Friday, October 28, 2011. The delivery is scheduled to take place at the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office located at #1 Criminal Justice Drive, Conroe, Texas 77301.
Media will be able to learn about this exciting new resource and how it will benefit public safety efforts in Montgomery County, Texas. There will be an opportunity for photographs and video of the UAV.
The ShadowHawk® was purchased utilizing Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Grant funds.
- Selex ES HF communication systems get onboard V-22
- AW189 enters full scale production
- Astronics extends supply agreement with Rockwell Collins
- AAR Signs Partnering Agreement with Boeing to Support Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Ka-52 makes successful demonstration flight at Le Bourget
- Turbomeca extends certification of COHC as a Certified Maintenance Center
- Metro Aviation hosts first Turbomeca training class
- Arizona and Helicopter Industry to be Represented by John Stonecipher of Guidance Aviation
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service
- UK Government Minister Provides Reassurances on Air Ambulance Fuel VAT
- STARS receives major gift from Young’s Equipment
- Bell’s Czech Republic facility expands scope of EASA DOA certification
- Erickson Air-Crane extends S64 contract in Afghanistan
- Bristow to equip 44 helicopters with Rockwell Collins TCAS II
- Vector Aerospace get Sikorsky approval for UK S76 service centre