Safe Flight Instrument Corporation, the worldâ€™s leading manufacturer of aircraft lift instrumentation and control systems, announces the appointment of Matthew Greene as Vice President of Program Management.
Since joining Safe Flight in October 2003, Matt has taken on increasing roles of responsibility within the organization, most recently as Vice President of Marketing. In this new role, he will be responsible for developing a Program Management Department within the organization to help improve new product time to market, as well as better align the companyâ€™s growth objectives to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
â€œSuccessful program management is a critical role in todayâ€™s business environment. Matthew has demonstrated the ability to improve processes and establish the necessary tools and efficiencies required to bring new technologies and product innovations to the market,â€ said Safe Flight President and CEO Randall Greene.
About Safe Flight
Safe Flight Instrument Corporation, a leader in aviation safety and flight performance systems, was founded in 1946. Headquartered in White Plains, New York, the company pioneered the development of Stall Warning and Angle of Attack, Automatic Throttle Systems, Wind Shear Warning, and many other innovations in aircraft instrumentation, flight performance, and control systems for fixed- and rotary-winged aircraft. Safe Flight products are installed on over two-thirds of the worldâ€™s aircraft – in the general aviation, commercial, and military sectors.
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet
- Specialist Aviation Services ranked ‘Excellent’
- Airbus racer high-speed demonstrator passes preliminary design review milestone
- Kopter announces a first firm order with SAS from Malaysia
- Nearly 550 rotorcraft now sharing data with Airbus
- Heli-One to Install Search and Rescue Cabin Configuration for H225s