Safe Flight Instrument Corporation, the worldâ€™s leading manufacturer of aircraft lift instrumentation and control systems, announces the appointment of Matthew Greene as Vice President of Program Management.
Since joining Safe Flight in October 2003, Matt has taken on increasing roles of responsibility within the organization, most recently as Vice President of Marketing. In this new role, he will be responsible for developing a Program Management Department within the organization to help improve new product time to market, as well as better align the companyâ€™s growth objectives to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
â€œSuccessful program management is a critical role in todayâ€™s business environment. Matthew has demonstrated the ability to improve processes and establish the necessary tools and efficiencies required to bring new technologies and product innovations to the market,â€ said Safe Flight President and CEO Randall Greene.
About Safe Flight
Safe Flight Instrument Corporation, a leader in aviation safety and flight performance systems, was founded in 1946. Headquartered in White Plains, New York, the company pioneered the development of Stall Warning and Angle of Attack, Automatic Throttle Systems, Wind Shear Warning, and many other innovations in aircraft instrumentation, flight performance, and control systems for fixed- and rotary-winged aircraft. Safe Flight products are installed on over two-thirds of the worldâ€™s aircraft – in the general aviation, commercial, and military sectors.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd