Safe Flight Instrument Corporation, the worldâ€™s leading manufacturer of aircraft lift instrumentation and control systems, announces the appointment of Matthew Greene as Vice President of Program Management.
Since joining Safe Flight in October 2003, Matt has taken on increasing roles of responsibility within the organization, most recently as Vice President of Marketing. In this new role, he will be responsible for developing a Program Management Department within the organization to help improve new product time to market, as well as better align the companyâ€™s growth objectives to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
â€œSuccessful program management is a critical role in todayâ€™s business environment. Matthew has demonstrated the ability to improve processes and establish the necessary tools and efficiencies required to bring new technologies and product innovations to the market,â€ said Safe Flight President and CEO Randall Greene.
About Safe Flight
Safe Flight Instrument Corporation, a leader in aviation safety and flight performance systems, was founded in 1946. Headquartered in White Plains, New York, the company pioneered the development of Stall Warning and Angle of Attack, Automatic Throttle Systems, Wind Shear Warning, and many other innovations in aircraft instrumentation, flight performance, and control systems for fixed- and rotary-winged aircraft. Safe Flight products are installed on over two-thirds of the worldâ€™s aircraft – in the general aviation, commercial, and military sectors.
- HAI announces Bell Helicopter Lifetime Achievement Award winner
- HeliOffshore features in Eurocontrol’s Hindsight magazine
- HAI announces Rolls-Royce Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award winner
- CHC receives second H175 via LCI lease
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter