Safe Flight Instrument Corporation, the worldâ€™s leading manufacturer of aircraft lift instrumentation and control systems, announces the appointment of Matthew Greene as Vice President of Program Management.
Since joining Safe Flight in October 2003, Matt has taken on increasing roles of responsibility within the organization, most recently as Vice President of Marketing. In this new role, he will be responsible for developing a Program Management Department within the organization to help improve new product time to market, as well as better align the companyâ€™s growth objectives to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
â€œSuccessful program management is a critical role in todayâ€™s business environment. Matthew has demonstrated the ability to improve processes and establish the necessary tools and efficiencies required to bring new technologies and product innovations to the market,â€ said Safe Flight President and CEO Randall Greene.
About Safe Flight
Safe Flight Instrument Corporation, a leader in aviation safety and flight performance systems, was founded in 1946. Headquartered in White Plains, New York, the company pioneered the development of Stall Warning and Angle of Attack, Automatic Throttle Systems, Wind Shear Warning, and many other innovations in aircraft instrumentation, flight performance, and control systems for fixed- and rotary-winged aircraft. Safe Flight products are installed on over two-thirds of the worldâ€™s aircraft – in the general aviation, commercial, and military sectors.
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018
- Milestone Aviation provides four new H135 helicopters to ADAC
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- New mission systems extend the capabilities for the German Federal Police Air Support
- Honeywell provides support to AW139 Leonardo fleets
- Trakka announces SWE-400 Quad Orders
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion