FDC/aerofilter is pleased to announce that the service life for the Eurocopter EC120B inlet barrier filter elements has been increased to 4500 hours, with no limitation on the number of cleanings. In addition, the recommended service interval has been increased to 300 hours.
The FAA recently approved a revision to FDC/aerofilter’s Instructions for Continued Airworthiness, which includes the increased service times as well as improved inspection criteria and servicing instructions. No modifications to the aircraft, filter system, or maintenance tracking are required to implement these changes. The increased service times provide a significant reduction in operating costs and further minimize downtime of FDC/aerofilter equipped Eurocopter EC120B helicopters.
To download the latest documentation, please visit FDC/aerofilter’s website at: http://www.fdcaerofilter.com.
- 20-May-13 HB-ZFY Eurocopter EC120 St Tropez, France
- Eurocopter UK reinforces its British private/VIP market leadership
- Cities formally dissolve ABLE helicopter program
- Baltimore Police reverse decision to mothball one of four EC120s
- New Cabin Comfort Window Option for EC120, EC130
- American Eurocopter is leader in law enforcement sales
- Eurocopter Canada adds new STC items for AS350, EC130 and EC120
- 03-Mar-13 OM-ECI Eurocopter EC120 Horný Čepeň, Slovak Republic (1F)
- Winnipeg Police responded to 3,445 incidents in 2012
- SaxonAir appoints new CEO
- Kitchener Aero STC’s Garmin G500H in EC120
- 05-Jan-13 Eurocopter EC120 Baltimore, US-Maryland
- Malaysian authorities had concerns with pilot’s documents before fatal crash
- UK – Oryx Jet adds helicopter capability
- 40,000 flight hour mark reached by Helidax
- 15-Sep-12 JA120H Eurocopter EC120 Kujukuri, Japan
- 09-Sep-12 D-HALX Eurocopter EC120 Metzingen, Germany (1F)
- Baltimore Police start operating new EC120 fleet
- Helibras delivers new EC120 and AS350B3e at LABACE 2012
- 20-Jul-12 N8899 Eurocopter EC120 Sri Aman, Malaysia (3F)