Cadorath Aerospace President Gerry Cadorath announced plans to award $15,000 of free Bell repairs at February’s Heli-Expo 2012.
“Each day at Heli-Expo we will be giving away $5,000; we want the Bell Service Centers and Bell Operators with overhaul shops to become familiar with Cadorath Aerospace. To be entered to win, they simply need to book an appointment to meet with us at Heli-Expo. We have such a wonderful and loyal customer base that has supported us – we’d like to share this with them and others in the industry,” said Gerry Cadorath.
To book an appointment, all Bell Service Centers need to do is go to cadorath.com and follow the links.
Established in 1990 by The Cadorath Group to specialize in the repair, modifications and overhaul of aeronautical products, Cadorath Aerospace provides a wide range of services including reworks, part sales, exchanges, consignment and repair development. Thanks to their ongoing commitment to engineering development, Cadorath Aerospace now has the fastest growing list of Bell repair capabilities in the world.
We are at Heli-Expo 2012! Visit us at booth #5024.
Cadorath Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of the family-owned and operated Cadorath Group of companies, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its companies: Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole