The Korea Forest Service, Republic of Korea, has completed factory acceptance of their Level 7 AS350B2 Helicopter Flight Training Device (FTD) built by Frasca International. The FTD will be installed at their training facility later this month.
The FTD will include Frasca’s TruVision™ visual system with a 120° x 80° spherical visual display system and custom visual database including eight forest aviation stations. A mirror view channel of the visual system will provide visual scenes in the mirror including: sling load, bambi bucket operations, aerial spraying and water dump from belly tank. Other features include enclosed Graphical Instructors Station (GISt™), sound simulation, vibration platform and more.
Frasca International, Urbana, Illinois, manufactures flight training equipment for airlines, flight schools, universities and military organizations worldwide. Product range includes Flight Training Devices (FTDs), FNPT I, II, III, and MCC devices, CPTs, Full Flight Simulators (FFS) and more for all aircraft types, fixed wing and rotary. For more information, visit the Company's website at www.frasca.com.
Frasca will be exhibiting at Heli-Expo, February 12-14, Dallas, TX. Booth #4021.
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15 million deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system