The Korea Forest Service, Republic of Korea, has completed factory acceptance of their Level 7 AS350B2 Helicopter Flight Training Device (FTD) built by Frasca International. The FTD will be installed at their training facility later this month.
The FTD will include Frasca’s TruVision™ visual system with a 120° x 80° spherical visual display system and custom visual database including eight forest aviation stations. A mirror view channel of the visual system will provide visual scenes in the mirror including: sling load, bambi bucket operations, aerial spraying and water dump from belly tank. Other features include enclosed Graphical Instructors Station (GISt™), sound simulation, vibration platform and more.
Frasca International, Urbana, Illinois, manufactures flight training equipment for airlines, flight schools, universities and military organizations worldwide. Product range includes Flight Training Devices (FTDs), FNPT I, II, III, and MCC devices, CPTs, Full Flight Simulators (FFS) and more for all aircraft types, fixed wing and rotary. For more information, visit the Company's website at www.frasca.com.
Frasca will be exhibiting at Heli-Expo, February 12-14, Dallas, TX. Booth #4021.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole