Turbomeca (Safran group) sign a five-year support contract at the time of flight with its DRF Luftrettung * EMS missions in Germany, Austria and Denmark. Proposed by Turbomeca SBH ® contract provides customers with offers tailored to their operational needs.
Recently, DRF Luftrettung ordered 25 EC145 helicopters T2, which will be equipped with the latest engine from Turbomeca Arriel 2E.
* For its EMS missions, Luftrettung DRF operates 31 helicopters from eight bases 24h/24 open 7/7. Six rescue helicopters from DRF Luftrettung and LAR (Luxembourg Air Rescue) are used worldwide for repatriations under the name of European Air Ambulance (EAA). A total of 660 emergency physicians, 320 nurses, 160 pilots and 80 technicians are Service DRF Luftrettung.
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- Devon & Cornwall Police air unit joins Twitter
- Eurocopter reveals optionally-piloted EC145
- ASU Completes 700th FAA Approved NVIS Modification
- 15-Apr-13 N262MH Eurocopter EC145 Highland Heights, US-Ohio
- MassDevelopment issues tax-exempt $8M lease for Boston Medflight EC145
- 12-Apr-13 N909SH Eurocopter EC145 Sioux Falls, US-South Dakota
- Metro Aviation begins completion of Boston MedFlight EC145
- True Blue Power Paving the Way for Certified Lithium-ion Products in Aviation
- Metro Aviation begins configuration of EC145 for Memorial MedFlight
- Police Service of Northern Ireland order second EC145
- TNT approves unscripted docu-drama “Life Flight”
- Memorial MedFlight in South Bend Adding EC145
- 07-Mar-13 N909SH Eurocopter EC145 Humboldt, US-South Dakota
- Eurocopter and Milestone Aviation Group getting closer together
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital purchases Eurocopter EC145
- American Eurocopter leads in helicopter sales for EMS missions
- Metro Aviation to showcase new air medical EC145 during Heli-Expo
- JSSI expands airframe programs with EC135 and EC145
- Austin-Travis STAR Flight Rescue Saves Multiple Lives Utilizing NVG