Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services-North America (Vector) www.vectoraerospace.com, (Heli-Expo Booth #7139) a subsidiary of Vector Aerospace Corporation and one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services is now offering components repair and overhaul support for Eurocopter AS350 B3 and B4 dynamic components.
With more than 20 years experience in delivering repair and overhaul services on variants of the Eurocopter AS350 helicopter, Vector now adds Eurocopter-approved dynamic component repair and overhaul for B3 and B4 helicopters to its extensive array of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) approvals. Bill Drikos, vice-president of sales for Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services-North America explains that the new OEM-approval is complementary to Vector’s extensive AS350 service portfolio, which now includes engines, airframes, dynamic components and complete avionics support (including glass cockpit development and integration) on the AS350-B3 model; and engine, dynamic component and avionics support on the B4 variant.
“This announcement is a definitive step toward offering a comprehensive best-in-class MRO solution to North American AS350 operators. Furthermore, it exemplifies Vector’s commitment to expanding upon its global portfolio of Original Equipment Manufacturer-approved engine, component and avionics services in support of operators, offering a one-stop shop solution on this platform.” says Drikos.
Vector’s comprehensive service portfolio includes:
- Engines: (Pratt & Whitney PT6T, Rolls Royce model 250, Arriel 1 and Arriel 2, General Electric T58 / CT58 and CT-7A / T700) * including complete test capability
- Dynamic components
- Airframes and major inspections (support for various Sikorsky, Eurocopter and Bell models)
- Full-service avionics; including glass cockpit engineering, development and integration; complete aircraft rewires, Supplemental Type Certificate development, etc.
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada
- 30-Mar-13 N911AA Eurocopter AS350B3 Talkeetna, US-Alaska (3F)
- 30-Mar-13 F-HJTE Eurocopter AS350B3 Concorezzo, Italy
- More STC Approvals for Latitude’s SkyNode Satcom and IONode FDM Systems