Mornington Sanford Aviation and Sloane Helicopters have embarked on a joint venture to establish a training centre dedicated to supporting the Robinson Helicopter Company’s products and their associated power plants.
This “centre of excellence” will be established at Sloane Helicopters’ facilities at Sywell Aerodrome, Northampton and will offer:
- EASA Part 147 type training and Robinson Helicopter Company factory approved airframe type training on the R22, R44 with the Lycoming engine and the R66 with the RR300 engine.
- European Robinson R22/R44 Pilot Flight Safety Courses.
Both companies have a long-standing and close relationship with Robinson:
- Mornington Sanford Aviation in flight safety, product maintenance and pilot training.
- Sloane Helicopters in sales, marketing, maintenance and pilot training.
This unique and outstanding combination of Robinson product knowledge, expertise and quality of service will produce a real European centre of excellence for owners, operators and pilots. It is envisaged that the capability will be extended to cover other products in the near future.
Personnel from Mornington Sanford Aviation and Sloane Helicopters will be available on the Robinson Helicopter Company stand at the Heli Expo, Dallas during 12th to 14th February 2012.
Mornington Sanford Aviation
The Old Post Office, Blacksmiths Yard, Ecton, Northampton, NN6 0QD
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)1604 407113
Mobile: +44 (0)7711 557587
Email: [email protected]
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Helifilte WA Celeberates Five Years Of Operation
- Canadian R66 certification nears
- Frank Robinson to receive 2013 Guggenheim Medal
- First R66 delivered in Bangladesh
- ATP releases five new Robinson libraries
- Russia orders 47 Robinson R66s
- Russia certifies the Robinson R66
- Is EASA R66 debacle really Robinson’s fault?
- UK allows uncertified R66 to fly commercially
- 09-Mar-13 ZK-IHU Robinson R66 Oamaru Valley, New Zealand (1F)
- Sloane Helicopters encouraged with R66 development
- Aerobraze congratulates Robinson on R66 success
- Helitowcart launches dual wheels for R66 and R44
- R66 Floats and cargo hook are Robinson’s top priority
- Robinson 2012 production 45% up on 2011
- New Helicopter Service in Palau, Micronesia with R66
- Nigerian Air Force take delivery of first two R66s
- Kurt Robinson named to IHST Executive Committee
- Robinson doubles R66 production rate