EtQ, Inc. is pleased to announce the implementation of EtQ Reliance Safety Management System (SMS) at Air Methods—an air medical emergency transport organization. Air Methods selected EtQ Reliance in order to fully automate its SMS and move away from its previous paper system.
Collecting, analyzing, trending and reporting of safety events are priorities for Air Methods’ Safety Department. Using EtQ’s automated SMS, Air Methods will now be able to create real-time safety reports on events that occur within their organization, and will be provided with a report of all related safety events across the enterprise.
“We have to handle safety processes across multiple disciplines, including medical, aviation, maintenance, communications, and more,” stated Ed Stockhausen, Director of Safety for Air Methods. “As a result of implementing this system we will be able to take a single incident, roll it up into one master incident report, provide a total risk for each department, and associated actions to be taken for each event within the system. We are very excited about implementing EtQ Reliance within Air Methods and are very much looking forward to not only having a centralized data source, but utilizing the variety of features of this software.”
“We are thrilled to have Air Methods on board with EtQ,” stated Glenn McCarty, Chief Executive Officer at EtQ. “EtQ Reliance SMS is a great fit for Air Methods’ safety reporting needs—it also provides them with a scalable solution that will expand with their global operations and is flexible enough to be configured internally without programming. We are pleased to welcome Air Methods to the EtQ family.”
About Air Methods
Air Methods Corporation (NASDAQ: AIRM) is the nation’s largest provider of air medical emergency transport services and systems. The company is dedicated exclusively to air medical transport, focusing on the quality of care to patients, and safety in aviation operations.
With 31 years of experience, the company transports more than 100,000 patients annually who require intensive medical care from either the scene of an accident or general care hospitals to highly skilled trauma centers or tertiary care centers. Air Methods operates a fleet of more than 400 helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft at close to 300 bases serving 47 states, and is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.
Celebrating 20 Years of Excellence
Founded on March 4, 1992 by former lead auditors of Underwriters Laboratories, EtQ has always had a unique knowledge of compliance processes related to Safety, Quality, and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Management. This year, EtQ celebrates 20 years of excellence and continues to be the leading Safety, EHS, Quality and Compliance solution provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. EtQ encompasses a wide variety of industries, providing solutions for Aviation Safety, EHS, Quality, FDA Compliance, and Food Safety Management. EtQ uses best in class integrated modules and enterprise application integration to manage and measure these compliance processes and execute organizational change. EtQ's solution, Reliance, is an enterprise suite of modules designed to foster operational excellence in businesses with modules and utilities such as Safety Reporting, Incidents, Audits, Job Safety Analysis, Sustainability, Risk Management, CAPA, Document Control, Customer Complaints, and many more. EtQ has been providing software solutions to a variety of markets for 20 years. For more information, please visithttp://www.etq.com.
- US Air Force to fund rescue helicopter in last-minute reversal
- Bird Strikes Problematic for Military Helicopters, Study Finds
- Greenpeace duped Stratus Helicopters when hiring R44
- PHI Announces $500 Million Private Offering of Senior Notes
- Fire chiefs urge Manitoba to re-instate STARS air ambulance
- ARGUS Releases 2013 SMS Audit Results Report
- Maryland AW139s flew 136 community outreach missions in 2013
- Bell sold 196 helicopters at Heli-Expo 2014, including 171 JRX
- Russian Helicopters deliver Mi-8AMT to UTair
- CAE to provide UH-60L/M Black Hawk simulator for Mexican Federal Police
- Argentine Federal Police take delivery of new EC135 and EC145
- All American now approved as an Airbus CSF
- Maersk Training announces two new offshore helideck emergency courses
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes AMGH as Launch Customer
- Metro Aviation dedicated to safety through helicopter simulators
- Helicopter Flight Training Center will add Communication Center Lab to curriculum
- Metro Aviation welcomes Directors of Operations and Maintenance
- Helicopter Flight Training Center welcomes new Assistant Director of Training
- Helicopter Flight Training Center Welcomes CALSTAR as Co-Launch Customer for EC135 Simulator
- LifeFlight of Maine orders four more Belfort Automated Weather Observation Systems