EtQ, Inc. is pleased to announce the implementation of EtQ Reliance Safety Management System (SMS) at Air Methodsâ€”an air medical emergency transport organization. Air Methods selected EtQ Reliance in order to fully automate its SMS and move away from its previous paper system.
Collecting, analyzing, trending and reporting of safety events are priorities for Air Methodsâ€™ Safety Department. Using EtQâ€™s automated SMS, Air Methods will now be able to create real-time safety reports on events that occur within their organization, and will be provided with a report of all related safety events across the enterprise.
â€œWe have to handle safety processes across multiple disciplines, including medical, aviation, maintenance, communications, and more,â€ stated Ed Stockhausen, Director of Safety for Air Methods. â€œAs a result of implementing this system we will be able to take a single incident, roll it up into one master incident report, provide a total risk for each department, and associated actions to be taken for each event within the system. We are very excited about implementing EtQ Reliance within Air Methods and are very much looking forward to not only having a centralized data source, but utilizing the variety of features of this software.â€
â€œWe are thrilled to have Air Methods on board with EtQ,â€ stated Glenn McCarty, Chief Executive Officer at EtQ. â€œEtQ Reliance SMS is a great fit for Air Methodsâ€™ safety reporting needsâ€”it also provides them with a scalable solution that will expand with their global operations and is flexible enough to be configured internally without programming. We are pleased to welcome Air Methods to the EtQ family.â€
About Air Methods
Air Methods Corporation (NASDAQ: AIRM) is the nationâ€™s largest provider of air medical emergency transport services and systems. The company is dedicated exclusively to air medical transport, focusing on the quality of care to patients, and safety in aviation operations.
With 31 years of experience, the company transports more than 100,000 patients annually who require intensive medical care from either the scene of an accident or general care hospitals to highly skilled trauma centers or tertiary care centers. Air Methods operates a fleet of more than 400 helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft at close to 300 bases serving 47 states, and is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.
Celebrating 20 Years of Excellence
Founded on March 4, 1992 by former lead auditors of Underwriters Laboratories, EtQ has always had a unique knowledge of compliance processes related to Safety, Quality, and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Management. This year, EtQ celebrates 20 years of excellence and continues to be the leading Safety, EHS, Quality and Compliance solution provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. EtQ encompasses a wide variety of industries, providing solutions for Aviation Safety, EHS, Quality, FDA Compliance, and Food Safety Management. EtQ uses best in class integrated modules and enterprise application integration to manage and measure these compliance processes and execute organizational change. EtQ’s solution, Reliance, is an enterprise suite of modules designed to foster operational excellence in businesses with modules and utilities such as Safety Reporting, Incidents, Audits, Job Safety Analysis, Sustainability, Risk Management, CAPA, Document Control, Customer Complaints, and many more. EtQ has been providing software solutions to a variety of markets for 20 years. For more information, please visithttp://www.etq.com.
Air Methods Selects EtQ Safety Management System
- Uni-Fly wins UK windfarm contract with Dong Energy
- Mi-26T heavy-lift helicopter celebrates 30 years
- Cavalry conducts final flight of Kiowa Warriors, case colors
- National Guard helicopters support Border Patrol
- Coast Guard helicopter allegedly opens fire on suspected marijuana smugglers
- Russia, China To Develop High Altitude Version Of Mi-26 Helicopter
- 23-Jan-15 Twentynine Palms, US-California (2F)
- Boeing awarded $14M to increase quantity of AH-64E Lot 5 aircraft
- L-3 awarded $22M modification to MH-60R data link contract
- 23-Jan-15 VH-ZBH Robinson R22 Herbertvale Cattleyard, Australia
- Deadline approaches for 3rd Annual Micro Air Vehicle (MAV) Student Challenge
- UK – New Commanding Officer at RNAS Culdrose
- 2014 was record life saving year for LA County Sheriff
- Heli Charter provides JetRanger for new DHL courier service in London
- Med-Trans Acquires MidAtlantic MedEvac
- MedEvac Foundation to Fund In-Depth Sleep Study for EMS Clinicians
- Paradigm Aerospace completes ADS-B Out certification on EC135
- Additional Training Courses Now Available at 2015 CHC Safety & Quality Summit
- Ensco Avionics to display at Heli-Expo
- SAE International Seeks Participants for Helicopter Hoist Standards Committee