EtQ, Inc. is pleased to announce the implementation of EtQ Reliance Safety Management System (SMS) at Air Methodsâ€”an air medical emergency transport organization. Air Methods selected EtQ Reliance in order to fully automate its SMS and move away from its previous paper system.
Collecting, analyzing, trending and reporting of safety events are priorities for Air Methodsâ€™ Safety Department. Using EtQâ€™s automated SMS, Air Methods will now be able to create real-time safety reports on events that occur within their organization, and will be provided with a report of all related safety events across the enterprise.
â€œWe have to handle safety processes across multiple disciplines, including medical, aviation, maintenance, communications, and more,â€ stated Ed Stockhausen, Director of Safety for Air Methods. â€œAs a result of implementing this system we will be able to take a single incident, roll it up into one master incident report, provide a total risk for each department, and associated actions to be taken for each event within the system. We are very excited about implementing EtQ Reliance within Air Methods and are very much looking forward to not only having a centralized data source, but utilizing the variety of features of this software.â€
â€œWe are thrilled to have Air Methods on board with EtQ,â€ stated Glenn McCarty, Chief Executive Officer at EtQ. â€œEtQ Reliance SMS is a great fit for Air Methodsâ€™ safety reporting needsâ€”it also provides them with a scalable solution that will expand with their global operations and is flexible enough to be configured internally without programming. We are pleased to welcome Air Methods to the EtQ family.â€
About Air Methods
Air Methods Corporation (NASDAQ: AIRM) is the nationâ€™s largest provider of air medical emergency transport services and systems. The company is dedicated exclusively to air medical transport, focusing on the quality of care to patients, and safety in aviation operations.
With 31 years of experience, the company transports more than 100,000 patients annually who require intensive medical care from either the scene of an accident or general care hospitals to highly skilled trauma centers or tertiary care centers. Air Methods operates a fleet of more than 400 helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft at close to 300 bases serving 47 states, and is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.
Celebrating 20 Years of Excellence
Founded on March 4, 1992 by former lead auditors of Underwriters Laboratories, EtQ has always had a unique knowledge of compliance processes related to Safety, Quality, and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Management. This year, EtQ celebrates 20 years of excellence and continues to be the leading Safety, EHS, Quality and Compliance solution provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. EtQ encompasses a wide variety of industries, providing solutions for Aviation Safety, EHS, Quality, FDA Compliance, and Food Safety Management. EtQ uses best in class integrated modules and enterprise application integration to manage and measure these compliance processes and execute organizational change. EtQ’s solution, Reliance, is an enterprise suite of modules designed to foster operational excellence in businesses with modules and utilities such as Safety Reporting, Incidents, Audits, Job Safety Analysis, Sustainability, Risk Management, CAPA, Document Control, Customer Complaints, and many more. EtQ has been providing software solutions to a variety of markets for 20 years. For more information, please visithttp://www.etq.com.
- CH-53K load testing continues with 20,000 pound lift
- MV-22 air-to-air refueling role confirmed
- Sanford AirMed moving from airport to new hospital pad
- Air Evac EMS sues insurance company for $10 million
- Argentine military finally confirms purchase of 20 AB206s
- Aurora tests new Autonomous system for US Marine Corps
- Professional Helicopter Services signs LOI for three 505s
- Bell Singapore completes 5,000hr inspections on two Australian 412s
- Mercy Flight Western New York opens new facility
- Wisconsin – MedLink Air to trial second helicopter for six months
- BHS Helicopterservice partners with jet operator DC Aviation
- Heli-Expo 2017 Housing Opens June 1
- RH Focus Corp expecting to represent Russian Helicopters in Korea
- Russia starts to export Ka52 and Mi-28NE
- HAI ensures helicopter views considered at ICAO panel meeting
- Falcon Aviation signs LOI for one H160
- New heliport proposed in Yonkers suburb of New York
- Russian CAA approves NHV maintenance facility
- Sloane Helicopters renews UK and Ireland Distributorship Agreement with Leonardo
- Oceania Aviation is attending AHIA Rotortech