EtQ, Inc. is pleased to announce the implementation of EtQ Reliance Safety Management System (SMS) at Air Methods—an air medical emergency transport organization. Air Methods selected EtQ Reliance in order to fully automate its SMS and move away from its previous paper system.
Collecting, analyzing, trending and reporting of safety events are priorities for Air Methods’ Safety Department. Using EtQ’s automated SMS, Air Methods will now be able to create real-time safety reports on events that occur within their organization, and will be provided with a report of all related safety events across the enterprise.
“We have to handle safety processes across multiple disciplines, including medical, aviation, maintenance, communications, and more,” stated Ed Stockhausen, Director of Safety for Air Methods. “As a result of implementing this system we will be able to take a single incident, roll it up into one master incident report, provide a total risk for each department, and associated actions to be taken for each event within the system. We are very excited about implementing EtQ Reliance within Air Methods and are very much looking forward to not only having a centralized data source, but utilizing the variety of features of this software.”
“We are thrilled to have Air Methods on board with EtQ,” stated Glenn McCarty, Chief Executive Officer at EtQ. “EtQ Reliance SMS is a great fit for Air Methods’ safety reporting needs—it also provides them with a scalable solution that will expand with their global operations and is flexible enough to be configured internally without programming. We are pleased to welcome Air Methods to the EtQ family.”
About Air Methods
Air Methods Corporation (NASDAQ: AIRM) is the nation’s largest provider of air medical emergency transport services and systems. The company is dedicated exclusively to air medical transport, focusing on the quality of care to patients, and safety in aviation operations.
With 31 years of experience, the company transports more than 100,000 patients annually who require intensive medical care from either the scene of an accident or general care hospitals to highly skilled trauma centers or tertiary care centers. Air Methods operates a fleet of more than 400 helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft at close to 300 bases serving 47 states, and is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.
Celebrating 20 Years of Excellence
Founded on March 4, 1992 by former lead auditors of Underwriters Laboratories, EtQ has always had a unique knowledge of compliance processes related to Safety, Quality, and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Management. This year, EtQ celebrates 20 years of excellence and continues to be the leading Safety, EHS, Quality and Compliance solution provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. EtQ encompasses a wide variety of industries, providing solutions for Aviation Safety, EHS, Quality, FDA Compliance, and Food Safety Management. EtQ uses best in class integrated modules and enterprise application integration to manage and measure these compliance processes and execute organizational change. EtQ's solution, Reliance, is an enterprise suite of modules designed to foster operational excellence in businesses with modules and utilities such as Safety Reporting, Incidents, Audits, Job Safety Analysis, Sustainability, Risk Management, CAPA, Document Control, Customer Complaints, and many more. EtQ has been providing software solutions to a variety of markets for 20 years. For more information, please visithttp://www.etq.com.
- Saudi Aramco signs for another AW139
- FlightSafety announces Courseware Support Director
- Northern Vietnam Helicopter Co partners in new tourism venture
- Bristow announces FY2014 earnings release and concall schedule
- RSG Aviation Provides Maintenance & Fleet Support to New Local Start-Up Company
- RSG Products Utilizes Laser Printed Parts on Air Condition Kits
- Bell obtains FAA STC for 407 polycarbonate windshield
- AgustaWestland signs up distributor for Morocco
- FlightSafety to host the 2014 Flight Simulation Engineering and Maintenance Conference
- Vector Aerospace UK strengthens its approach to safety management
- Universal Avionics appoints Regional Sales Manager for Latin America
- Primus turns into a total service provider
- First Air BP re-fuelling takes place at Cannes Mandelieu Airport
- MacNeil Aviation takes delivery of AS350B3e with Garmin G500H glass cockpit
- First female Dallas Police pilot retires
- EASA certifies EC225 gear shaft redesign
- FlightSafety names new Rotorcraft Business Development Director
- Mexico requests 18 UH-60M Black Hawks
- Bell sells five B505 JRX to Aerochine Aviation
- Selex ES to support Malaysian Super Lynx sensors