Aero Products has been providing its customers with support solutions, spares and component servicing for a quarter century, and was recently awarded the Bell Helicopter Gold Customer Service Facility Seal of Recognition in recognition of the company's ability to manage Bell Helicopter fleet issues. Although twenty-five consecutive years is a long time to be in the aviation parts and servicing business, it takes more than just endurance to become a Gold Seal Bell Helicopter customer service facility.
Each year, all Bell-approved customer service facilities (CSFs) undergo a strict audit process to ensure Bell customers get the highest level of customer support. The Bell Achievement Ranking System (BARS), which reached full network-wide deployment in 2008, measures Bell's authorized CSFs on multiple factors relating to the customer experience, including: technical competence of factory-trained maintenance technicians at a CFS; guaranteed inventory of spare parts; service comprehensiveness; business practices; inventory management; and facility quality.
“At Aero Products we continue to make investments in our facility, inventory, tooling and training to further enhance our ability to continue delivering high quality, professional service,” said Ted Johnson, founder and president of Aero Products. Among the capital investments the company made, its new exchange program is designed to create a less expensive alternative for customers who need immediate replacement parts. The company is committed to continue expanding this new exchange program and its rental offerings. “We're excited to have received this recognition [from Bell Helicopters],” Johnson said.
About Aero Products
For more than a ¼ century, Aero Products has been providing spares and component servicing to virtually all of the Bell Helicopter product line, and is especially adept and equipped to provide support solutions for the Bell Legacy series aircraft. Aero Products is not only the largest stocking distributor for Aeronautical Accessories, but also maintains one of the U.S. largest inventories of high-demand parts and components.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole