Aero Products has been providing its customers with support solutions, spares and component servicing for a quarter century, and was recently awarded the Bell Helicopter Gold Customer Service Facility Seal of Recognition in recognition of the company's ability to manage Bell Helicopter fleet issues. Although twenty-five consecutive years is a long time to be in the aviation parts and servicing business, it takes more than just endurance to become a Gold Seal Bell Helicopter customer service facility.
Each year, all Bell-approved customer service facilities (CSFs) undergo a strict audit process to ensure Bell customers get the highest level of customer support. The Bell Achievement Ranking System (BARS), which reached full network-wide deployment in 2008, measures Bell's authorized CSFs on multiple factors relating to the customer experience, including: technical competence of factory-trained maintenance technicians at a CFS; guaranteed inventory of spare parts; service comprehensiveness; business practices; inventory management; and facility quality.
“At Aero Products we continue to make investments in our facility, inventory, tooling and training to further enhance our ability to continue delivering high quality, professional service,” said Ted Johnson, founder and president of Aero Products. Among the capital investments the company made, its new exchange program is designed to create a less expensive alternative for customers who need immediate replacement parts. The company is committed to continue expanding this new exchange program and its rental offerings. “We're excited to have received this recognition [from Bell Helicopters],” Johnson said.
About Aero Products
For more than a ¼ century, Aero Products has been providing spares and component servicing to virtually all of the Bell Helicopter product line, and is especially adept and equipped to provide support solutions for the Bell Legacy series aircraft. Aero Products is not only the largest stocking distributor for Aeronautical Accessories, but also maintains one of the U.S. largest inventories of high-demand parts and components.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men