Aero Products has been providing its customers with support solutions, spares and component servicing for a quarter century, and was recently awarded the Bell Helicopter Gold Customer Service Facility Seal of Recognition in recognition of the company's ability to manage Bell Helicopter fleet issues. Although twenty-five consecutive years is a long time to be in the aviation parts and servicing business, it takes more than just endurance to become a Gold Seal Bell Helicopter customer service facility.
Each year, all Bell-approved customer service facilities (CSFs) undergo a strict audit process to ensure Bell customers get the highest level of customer support. The Bell Achievement Ranking System (BARS), which reached full network-wide deployment in 2008, measures Bell's authorized CSFs on multiple factors relating to the customer experience, including: technical competence of factory-trained maintenance technicians at a CFS; guaranteed inventory of spare parts; service comprehensiveness; business practices; inventory management; and facility quality.
“At Aero Products we continue to make investments in our facility, inventory, tooling and training to further enhance our ability to continue delivering high quality, professional service,” said Ted Johnson, founder and president of Aero Products. Among the capital investments the company made, its new exchange program is designed to create a less expensive alternative for customers who need immediate replacement parts. The company is committed to continue expanding this new exchange program and its rental offerings. “We're excited to have received this recognition [from Bell Helicopters],” Johnson said.
About Aero Products
For more than a ¼ century, Aero Products has been providing spares and component servicing to virtually all of the Bell Helicopter product line, and is especially adept and equipped to provide support solutions for the Bell Legacy series aircraft. Aero Products is not only the largest stocking distributor for Aeronautical Accessories, but also maintains one of the U.S. largest inventories of high-demand parts and components.
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350
- NRC continues to search for low lead aviation fuel alternatives
- Cassidian’s obstacle warning system certified for NH90
- Selex ES HF communication systems get onboard V-22
- AW189 enters full scale production
- Astronics extends supply agreement with Rockwell Collins
- AAR Signs Partnering Agreement with Boeing to Support Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Ka-52 makes successful demonstration flight at Le Bourget
- Turbomeca extends certification of COHC as a Certified Maintenance Center
- Metro Aviation hosts first Turbomeca training class
- Arizona and Helicopter Industry to be Represented by John Stonecipher of Guidance Aviation
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service