Aero Products has been providing its customers with support solutions, spares and component servicing for a quarter century, and was recently awarded the Bell Helicopter Gold Customer Service Facility Seal of Recognition in recognition of the company’s ability to manage Bell Helicopter fleet issues. Although twenty-five consecutive years is a long time to be in the aviation parts and servicing business, it takes more than just endurance to become a Gold Seal Bell Helicopter customer service facility.
Each year, all Bell-approved customer service facilities (CSFs) undergo a strict audit process to ensure Bell customers get the highest level of customer support. The Bell Achievement Ranking System (BARS), which reached full network-wide deployment in 2008, measures Bell’s authorized CSFs on multiple factors relating to the customer experience, including: technical competence of factory-trained maintenance technicians at a CFS; guaranteed inventory of spare parts; service comprehensiveness; business practices; inventory management; and facility quality.
â€œAt Aero Products we continue to make investments in our facility, inventory, tooling and training to further enhance our ability to continue delivering high quality, professional service,â€ said Ted Johnson, founder and president of Aero Products. Among the capital investments the company made, its new exchange program is designed to create a less expensive alternative for customers who need immediate replacement parts. The company is committed to continue expanding this new exchange program and its rental offerings. â€œWe’re excited to have received this recognition [from Bell Helicopters],â€ Johnson said.
About Aero Products
For more than a Â¼ century, Aero Products has been providing spares and component servicing to virtually all of the Bell Helicopter product line, and is especially adept and equipped to provide support solutions for the Bell Legacy series aircraft. Aero Products is not only the largest stocking distributor for Aeronautical Accessories, but also maintains one of the U.S. largest inventories of high-demand parts and components.
- JETcopter finalizes 7-seat flying car design
- Russian Helicopters presents in Cambodia
- Sikorsky donates to Patient AirLift Services
- Which US Helicopter Industries Have the Best and the Worst Accident Records?
- Edmonton Police contracts for Safran engine program
- IAR and Airbus Sign H215M Definitive Collaborative Agreement
- New Boeing AH-64E Block 2 Compound
- New Russian High-Speed Helicopter
- H145 Warranty engine extension
- Russian Helicopters sign contract for the supply of 20 Ansats to China
- Joint Venture launches H145 simulator in Norway
- Rockwell Collins awarded five-year US Army contract
- HAI names Director of Safety
- Telephonics AN/ZPY-4 will be used on the MQ-8B Fire Scout
- Canadian Coast Guard donates surplus Bo105s for technical training
- Skyhunter acquires 200K acres for helicopter hog hunting
- Annapurna Helicopter received approval from CAAN, Mustang to receive NOC in a few days
- Parker-Hannifin Awarded $39M Contract for HH-60 Spare Stock Number Items
- Ansat and Mi-171A2 helicopters begin a demonstration tour
- First Zulus arrive at MCAS Cherry Point