Board of Directors of "UTair-Engineering" summed up the activities for the period 2011 and considered the draft business plan for 2012.
In 2011 the company carried out daily support up to 290 helicopters in the amount of linear and time-consuming maintenance in Russia and abroad, which exceeded the 2010 figure by 15%. According to the plan in 2012, the number of so-serviceable helicopters will increase by 15% to more than 300 units. During the reporting period was marked by significant growth and other indicators of industrial activity. 20% increase in capital repairs: 69 cycles performed such services for a family of Mil helicopters. Plan 2012 provides overhaul of more than 80 aircraft.
Revenue in 2011 totaled 3.4 billion rubles, an increase of 20% compared with 2010. Revenues in 2012 are projected at 4.2 billion rubles. The submitted draft business plan approved by the Board of Directors and approved for implementation in 2012.
JSC "UTair-Engineering" is the largest operator of services of maintenance and repair of helicopters domestic and foreign production. Results of 2011 and plans for 2012 indicate that "UTair-Engineering" is dynamically developing, demonstrating strong growth. In 2012, the main effort "UTair-Engineering" send to address strategic objectives: modernization and development of new markets in Russia and abroad.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men