Professional Aircraft Accessories, a Greenwich AeroGroup company, announces that Wayne Trzeciak has joined the company as Vice President of Supply Chain.
“Wayne brings with him years of experience and industry knowledge unrivaled in the aftermarket,” said Professional Aircraft Accessories President Robert Bial. “He will add another dimension in our effort to improve efficiencies in the face of our continued growth.”
Trzeciak most recently served as the Manager of Spares Support for Honda Aircraft Company and prior to that spent 29 years in various leadership positions within Bombardier Aerospace Service Centers where he was consistently recognized for exceeding productivity, efficiency, financial, customer and quality objectives.
“Wayne will help orchestrate and enhance a more streamlined and efficient material management system and will complement an already talented supply chain team. After years as one of our customers, I am thrilled he has decided to join the PAA Family,” Bial added.
In addition to the employment of Trzeciak, Bial promoted Gary McCracken from Director of Technical Operations to Vice President and Jeff Robbins from Director of Sales to Vice President. Bial said “these changes will help ensure the high levels of satisfaction our customers have come to expect from us will continue for years to come.”
About Professional Aircraft Accessories
Professional Aircraft Accessories is based in Titusville, Fla., and offers a variety of services including avionics, instrumentation, aircraft accessories, landing gear and airframe components for commercial and regional aircraft, commuter airlines, corporate aviation, military aircraft, brokers, fixed base operators and distributors. Additionally, they offer numerous rotorcraft capabilities including the repair and overhaul of helicopter powertrain components, landing gear, accessories, instrumentation, radio, radar avionics and airframe components.
About Greenwich AeroGroup
Greenwich AeroGroup, Inc., owns and operates providers of general, commercial, government and military aviation services including: maintenance, avionics and interior refurbishments; fixed base operations; aircraft sales, charter and management; manufacturing and engineering; component repair and overhaul; parts distribution and financial services.
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components