Five decades of Eurocopter helicopter operations by the Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie were celebrated today at the 2012 Marrakech Air Show, where a commemorative plaque was presented to the military service.
The Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie Air Squadron operates a fleet of Eurocopter rotorcraft that covers the companyâ€™s product range, with an inventory including SA3130 Alouette II, SA315 Lama, SA316 Alouette III, SA342 Gazelle, SA330 Puma, AS355 Ecureuil, AS550 Fennec, EC135, EC145, EC225, EC332 Super Puma and AS365 Dauphin.
Duties performed by this fleet range from search and rescue, medical airlift and anti-crime missions to VIP transport and firefighting.
â€œThe Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie is an example of world-class excellence in helicopter operations, and it is highly appropriate that we honor 50 years of service with its diverse Eurocopter fleet,â€ said LoÃ¯c Porcheron, Eurocopter’s Vice President for Middle East and Africa.
Presentation of the commemorative Eurocopter plaque was made at the Marrakesh Air Show to Col. Maj. Lahcen Beraoud, who received it on behalf of general four stars commanding officer of the Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie.
- 50th 429 delivered in Bell’s definition of Europe
- Memorial Hermann Life Flight Wins 2014 EMS Air Medical Service of the Year Award
- Praesidian Capital Europe finances acquisition of Helideck Certification Agency
- STARS and Alberta Snowmobilers partner to spread safety awareness
- Bristow To Present At The Cowen 4th Annual Ultimate Energy Conference
- Civil Helicopter MRO Market Forecast 2014-2024
- Star Care introduces new helicopter
- UK – Midlands Air Ambulance Launches New Volunteering Drive
- STARS and Snoman partner to reduce risks
- Seeking Nominations for HAI Board of Directors
- Russian Helicopters launches flight testing on Mi-171A2
- USMC awards Rolls-Royce v-22 engine services contract
- The destiny of the helicopter made by a Vietnamese farmer
- Air BP strengthens Scottish network with new location at Glasgow Airport
- Prestigious awards for two Vector Aerospace employees
- Carson Helicopters official admits to defrauding feds
- Drone entrepreneurs face “colossal mess” under planned FAA law
- Former Finmeccanica CEO To Sue Whistleblower In Indian VVIP Helicopter Scandal Following Acquittal
- First female Korean American AH-64 Apache helicopter pilot
- ARA Flugrettung represented in the International Commission for Alpine Rescue