Five decades of Eurocopter helicopter operations by the Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie were celebrated today at the 2012 Marrakech Air Show, where a commemorative plaque was presented to the military service.
The Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie Air Squadron operates a fleet of Eurocopter rotorcraft that covers the companyâ€™s product range, with an inventory including SA3130 Alouette II, SA315 Lama, SA316 Alouette III, SA342 Gazelle, SA330 Puma, AS355 Ecureuil, AS550 Fennec, EC135, EC145, EC225, EC332 Super Puma and AS365 Dauphin.
Duties performed by this fleet range from search and rescue, medical airlift and anti-crime missions to VIP transport and firefighting.
â€œThe Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie is an example of world-class excellence in helicopter operations, and it is highly appropriate that we honor 50 years of service with its diverse Eurocopter fleet,â€ said LoÃ¯c Porcheron, Eurocopter’s Vice President for Middle East and Africa.
Presentation of the commemorative Eurocopter plaque was made at the Marrakesh Air Show to Col. Maj. Lahcen Beraoud, who received it on behalf of general four stars commanding officer of the Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie.
- French Army NH90 Full Flight Simulator Ready for Training
- Dubai prince plans four helipads at Scottish estate
- Brazil approves Mecaer Bell 429 interior
- HAL Completes Hot & High Trials of LCH
- Russia and China plan to build an innovative heavy-lift helicopter
- Finnish courier Posti starts testing drone helicopter usage
- Russian Helicopters to sign maintenance contract with India
- STARS Rescue on the Prairie raises more than $425,000
- Russian military to receive Ka-52K for Mistral carriers
- Russian Helicopters delivers nine Ka-32s to China
- Haynes Life Flight to add second Alabama base
- Economic crisis in Brazil is destroying the helicopter market
- SouthCare helicopter records busiest year on record with 509 missions
- Lauderdale County hears Air Evac service proposal
- Mark of Excellence and Lifetime Achievement Awards Given out at NIGHTCON 2015
- Robinson expands R44 & R66 Autopilot and Aspen package
- Marenco Swiss helicopter participates in China Helicopter Exposition
- Helibras opens new simulator training center
- Register Update – Austria – August 2015
- Register Update – Norway – August 2015