Five decades of Eurocopter helicopter operations by the Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie were celebrated today at the 2012 Marrakech Air Show, where a commemorative plaque was presented to the military service.
The Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie Air Squadron operates a fleet of Eurocopter rotorcraft that covers the companyâ€™s product range, with an inventory including SA3130 Alouette II, SA315 Lama, SA316 Alouette III, SA342 Gazelle, SA330 Puma, AS355 Ecureuil, AS550 Fennec, EC135, EC145, EC225, EC332 Super Puma and AS365 Dauphin.
Duties performed by this fleet range from search and rescue, medical airlift and anti-crime missions to VIP transport and firefighting.
â€œThe Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie is an example of world-class excellence in helicopter operations, and it is highly appropriate that we honor 50 years of service with its diverse Eurocopter fleet,â€ said LoÃ¯c Porcheron, Eurocopter’s Vice President for Middle East and Africa.
Presentation of the commemorative Eurocopter plaque was made at the Marrakesh Air Show to Col. Maj. Lahcen Beraoud, who received it on behalf of general four stars commanding officer of the Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie.
Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie recognized for 50 years of Eurocopter operations
- Installation Begins on the First Bell 429 with Mecaer Interior
- LCI Helicopters to manage 7 helicopters for SQN Capital Management
- The HeliHub.com interview – Lynn Tilton of MD Helicopters
- Robinson Doing Well Despite the Numbers
- Wysong Enterprises receives FAA STC/PMA for Bell 407 EMS Accessories
- Police Aviation News – February 2015 Edition
- Milestone Aviation Group expanding with new offices in Singapore, Sao Paulo and UAE
- Erickson Announces CEO Transition
- Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNHS) chooses Ramco Aviation Software
- New medical helicopter stationed at Mountain View Hospital
- N.W.T. launches new medevac co-ordination system for communities
- Cadorath Aerospace Awarded Coveted Rolls-Royce M250 FIRST Network Award
- Sikorsky and Bristow Embark on New Era of Search and Rescue
- Sikorsky Recognizes National Helicopter Services Ltd. for Recent S-76D™Helicopter Milestones
- Conklin & De Decker Announces 3rd Annual Exploring Aircraft Operating Costs Seminar
- Conklin & De Decker Offerheli-Expo Visitors Show Discount and Drawing for Tablet
- Police Aviation News – March 2015 Edition
- HNZ Group buys AS350 B2/B3e Level 7 Flight Training Device
- PHI’s AW139 Fleet Passes 25,000 Flight Hours Milestone
- AgustaWestland and Mitsui Bussan Aerospace Sign Basic Ordering Agreement for AW139 Support and Training