Five decades of Eurocopter helicopter operations by the Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie were celebrated today at the 2012 Marrakech Air Show, where a commemorative plaque was presented to the military service.
The Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie Air Squadron operates a fleet of Eurocopter rotorcraft that covers the companyâ€™s product range, with an inventory including SA3130 Alouette II, SA315 Lama, SA316 Alouette III, SA342 Gazelle, SA330 Puma, AS355 Ecureuil, AS550 Fennec, EC135, EC145, EC225, EC332 Super Puma and AS365 Dauphin.
Duties performed by this fleet range from search and rescue, medical airlift and anti-crime missions to VIP transport and firefighting.
â€œThe Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie is an example of world-class excellence in helicopter operations, and it is highly appropriate that we honor 50 years of service with its diverse Eurocopter fleet,â€ said LoÃ¯c Porcheron, Eurocopter’s Vice President for Middle East and Africa.
Presentation of the commemorative Eurocopter plaque was made at the Marrakesh Air Show to Col. Maj. Lahcen Beraoud, who received it on behalf of general four stars commanding officer of the Moroccan Royal Gendarmerie.
- Unique Tiltrotor Test Rig to Begin Operational Runs
- Chinook Composite Blades Proven to give an additional pounds back to the solider
- Police Aviation News – January 2017 Edition
- Police Aviation News – December 2016 Edition
- Senegal Air Force Receives Upgraded Mi24V
- CHC Australia Reaches 25,000 Hour Milestone on AW139
- Rapid response helps Leonardo Helicopters achieve manufacturing deadline
- Airbus C295W Demonstrates Refuelling Contacts With Helicopter
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Ка-32А11ВСs to Jiangsu Baoli
- Summit Aviation adds Regional Sales Rep
- Vector Aerospace expands FAA-approved ADS-B STC upgrade
- University of North Dakota Adds Robinson R44 Cadet Trainer
- Poland Considers Helicopter Purchase
- South Korea to Purchase 12 ASW Helicopters
- One Step Closer to Helipad for Queens Medical Centre
- FBI Seizes Hansen Helicopter Assets
- Maverick Helicopters launches Las Vegas Foodie Tours
- Russian Helicopters to deliver combat helicopters to Kazakhstan
- DART Aerospace Teams Up with Air Zermatt to Improve H130/EC130T2 Basket Performance
- Ardian-backed NHV Group taps Lafont as executive chairman