Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, recently appointed industry veteran, Jill Adams, as Vice President for California and the Western United States region.
As an aviation finance professional, successful entrepreneur and pilot, Jill Adams brings more than 30 years of aviation experience and extensive knowledge of business aircraft to JSSI. Her previous experiences include Co-Founder of Plane Fax, Inc., and various aircraft finance roles, most recently President of FinancAIR in Newport Beach, California, an aviation finance business that she founded.
“Jill has an outstanding career and track record in this market,” commented Louis C. Seno, Chairman and CEO of JSSI. “We see great potential for growth in California and the Western Region, and we are confident that Jill will make an enormous impact for JSSI in this part of the U.S.”
Ms. Adams joins the recently expanded California JSSI technical team of Zane Cox, Matt Eads and Steve Watkins, who are based at the JSSI office located at the Pentastar Fixed Based Operation (FBO) at Van Nuys airport. Focusing on the numerous operational and financial benefits of JSSI’s hourly cost maintenance programs, Jill will work with aircraft owners and operators throughout California, Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington to help them stabilize their maintenance budgets and reduce costs.
“JSSI has an impressive reputation within the industry and I am excited to be a part of such a highly regarded company,” stated Jill Adams. “I see great potential for JSSI and I look forward to contributing to our future success and growth here in California and throughout the west coast.”
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
Founded in 1989, JSSI is the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine powered helicopters. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors. For more information please visit www.jetsupport.com.
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350
- NRC continues to search for low lead aviation fuel alternatives
- Cassidian’s obstacle warning system certified for NH90
- Selex ES HF communication systems get onboard V-22
- AW189 enters full scale production
- Astronics extends supply agreement with Rockwell Collins
- AAR Signs Partnering Agreement with Boeing to Support Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Ka-52 makes successful demonstration flight at Le Bourget
- Turbomeca extends certification of COHC as a Certified Maintenance Center
- Metro Aviation hosts first Turbomeca training class
- Arizona and Helicopter Industry to be Represented by John Stonecipher of Guidance Aviation
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service