AEM’s 400W External PA System has been chosen by the Turkish National Police (TNP) for their new fleet of 15 Bell 429 twin-engine helicopters.
The contract for the new helicopters was signed last month between Bell and the TNP authorities. All aircraft will be built at Bell's Canadian facility in Mirabel, Quebec with the aircraft completion and mission specific equipment installations done at Bell’s U.S. facilities in Piney Flats, Tennessee.
Ray Lewis, VP of business development at AEM, said: "We’re very proud to have the chance to work with the TNP and Bell Helicopter, and to provide equipment that will be used on their new B429 helicopters to enhance the overall law enforcement mission capabilities of the aircraft.”
Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp is a leading designer and manufacturer of aircraft audio systems, intercoms, tactical FM radio systems, illuminated panels & display products, external PA systems, audio amplifiers, audio adapters and remote switch assemblies.
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Astronics Max-Viz 1500 Approved For New and Retrofit Bell 429s
- Bell showcases versatile aircraft at AeroExpo 2013
- Aeronautical Accessories launches Bell 429 skid shoes
- Delaware State Police contract for two Bell 429s
- Indonesia approves heavier Bell 429
- Retractable gear Bell 429 – First pictures
- Tanis announces preheat system for Bell 429
- Bell appoints new Russian Sales Representative
- Bell 429 Cargo Basket available through Aeronautical Accessories
- Aeronautical Accessories exclusively distributes Tanis preheat system for Bell 429
- Israel Certifies Bell 429
- Bell at Heli-Expo – Relentlessly focused on its customers
- Bell confirms HeliHub.com stories on Nigerian 429s
- Nigeria validates higher weight Bell 429
- RSG completes Bell 429s for European and Latin American customers
- Bell civil helicopter sales up 50% in 2012
- First EMS Bell 429 arrives in Nigeria for NEMA