Cadorath Aerospace announces it’s development of 15 new Bell Helicopter repairs in April 2012. The Cadorath design and engineering department continues to develop approved repairs for the Bell Helicopter line nearing close to a total of 800 repairs now available.
Cadorath Aerospace recently engineered repairs on the Bell Helicopter’s 204B, 205A-1, and 212 rework lines says Cadorath Senior VP, David Haines. “We’re very pleased to be on target this year in our commitment of developing a lengthy list of new repair capabilities for Bell Helicopter services centers. Our latest offering of repairs on this main transmission case should stand as solid proof of our commitment.”
Their recently developed Bell Helicopter repairs are on the main transmission case (P/N: 204-040-353-023). ¬The complete list of Cadorath Aerospace repair capabilities for Bell Helicopter and Rolls-Royce 250 parts can be found on their AeroParts website. The AeroParts website can be easily found via a link from their corporate website, allowing a user to easily request quotes on part repairs, exchanges and outright purchases of Bell and Rolls-Royce parts.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offerings and create strategic business alliances – allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clients’ increasing needs.
Cadorath Aerospace is wholly owned subsidiary of the Cadorath group of companies, which is based in Winnipeg, MB and is a family-owned and operated business. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its group of companies, which are Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- FLASH SONICS sonar enters service with French Navy NH90
- Women in Corporate Aviation Scholarships announced for 2013
- Eurocopter and SDV – a joint commitment to reducing CO2 emissions
- Bell announces foreign approval of seven Aeronautical Accessories products
- An inside look at Milestone and the first ever helicopter export credit bond
- NHI celebrates first deployment of an Italian NH90
- Nominate Now for HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards
- Erickson Air-Crane extends contract with Fluor
- Life Link III signs for six AW119Kx plus six options
- Era signs for 10 more AW189s plus options
- FAA issues Advisory Circular on Reporting Wildlife Aircraft Strikes
- New E-HOTS support partnership consortium
- VNH South recognised for flight hour milestone as more EC225s arrive
- Heli-One secures multi-million-dollar PBH contract with NHV
- Eurocopter and Ramco partner for cloud-based helicopter maintenance software
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350
- NRC continues to search for low lead aviation fuel alternatives