Night Flight Concepts Â® (NFC) is pleased to announce award of a multi-year contract with Massachusetts State Police (MSP) for a comprehensive program of night vision imaging system (NVIS) and laser defense support.
The Massachusetts State Police (MSP) is the principle statewide law enforcement agency in the Commonwealth ofÂ Massachusetts, the largest law enforcement agency in New England and the oldest statewide law enforcement agency in the United States. MSP works in partnership with local communities to enhance public safety and security through provision of quality policing, leadership and strategic resources needed during natural disasters, civil disorder and critical incidents.
Leveraging proven, market-leading tools, technologies, training and maintenance practices, Night Flight Concepts has been contracted to help MSP to plan, implement and sustain mission-critical NVIS and Laser Defense capabilities required for duty.Â The NFC program products and services are expected to enhance mission safety, officer and operator capabilities and mission performance.
MSP NVIS support includes Night Vision Goggle (NVG) equipment acquisition, NFC NVG training and maintenance services, and the Hoffman NVG Lighting Conformity Test Kit to ensure aircraft airworthiness. New Laser ArmorTM Aviator Glasses, Laser ArmorTM Light Interference Filters (LIF) and Laser ArmorTM Training will help MSP increase laser strike readiness and prevent possible damage to personnel and equipment.
About Night Flight Concepts (www.nightflightconcepts.com)
Night Flight Concepts (NFC) is a comprehensive night vision technology (NVT) solution provider specializing in night vision goggle (NVG) maintenance technician training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG pilot and crewmember flight training, and night vision program support for law enforcement agencies, air medical/rescue services, military organizations, and government task force agencies worldwide. Â
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30