Night Flight Concepts Â® (NFC) is pleased to announce award of a multi-year contract with Massachusetts State Police (MSP) for a comprehensive program of night vision imaging system (NVIS) and laser defense support.
The Massachusetts State Police (MSP) is the principle statewide law enforcement agency in the Commonwealth ofÂ Massachusetts, the largest law enforcement agency in New England and the oldest statewide law enforcement agency in the United States. MSP works in partnership with local communities to enhance public safety and security through provision of quality policing, leadership and strategic resources needed during natural disasters, civil disorder and critical incidents.
Leveraging proven, market-leading tools, technologies, training and maintenance practices, Night Flight Concepts has been contracted to help MSP to plan, implement and sustain mission-critical NVIS and Laser Defense capabilities required for duty.Â The NFC program products and services are expected to enhance mission safety, officer and operator capabilities and mission performance.
MSP NVIS support includes Night Vision Goggle (NVG) equipment acquisition, NFC NVG training and maintenance services, and the Hoffman NVG Lighting Conformity Test Kit to ensure aircraft airworthiness. New Laser ArmorTM Aviator Glasses, Laser ArmorTM Light Interference Filters (LIF) and Laser ArmorTM Training will help MSP increase laser strike readiness and prevent possible damage to personnel and equipment.
About Night Flight Concepts (www.nightflightconcepts.com)
Night Flight Concepts (NFC) is a comprehensive night vision technology (NVT) solution provider specializing in night vision goggle (NVG) maintenance technician training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG pilot and crewmember flight training, and night vision program support for law enforcement agencies, air medical/rescue services, military organizations, and government task force agencies worldwide. Â
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter