The ATE&M Awards 2012 were celebrated at a sparkling ceremony in Covent Garden, London, on May 2. MRO and Logistics Software provider, Component Control, celebrated success winning the 'Best IT Software Provider' category, beating some of the software industry's best known names to the title. The awards are entirely democratic, and with several thousand votes cast from all areas of the aviation industry, it shows that specialist is definitely deemed best in the field of aviation MRO and Logistics Software solutions.
Component Control's CEO, Z Bar-On, comments "We are proud to have won this award, and thank all of our customers, partners and peers for their support. It is an honour to be named as the industry's 'Best IT Software Provider' and is something that we take very seriously. We work hard to deliver innovative solutions to streamline everyday business for our growing client base across the world."
The awards process started at the beginning of the year when the industry was asked to make their nominations in the six main categories. Following this, a shortlist of finalists was announced and votes were again invited. The ATE&M Awards, now firmly established as a highlight on the aviation calendar, aim to recognise and celebrate success in the commercial aviation aftermarket.
Jason Cordoba, a Director at Component Control, was at the ceremony and collected the award on behalf of the whole company. Jason adds, "To win this celebrated award, against such strong competition, is a great accolade for Component Control. As a business we pride ourselves on the level of service we deliver to each and every one of our customers, and look forward to continuing to work in partnership with them all over the coming years as our businesses grow and develop. Their success is our success!"
Component Control's flagship product, Quantum ControlTM, is a fully integrated business software solution, developed specifically for MRO and logistics organisations. Its unique features promote best practice and improve business processes with one integrated solution running on one database. Quantum Control's personalized configuration settings provide individual users with an intuitive interface which improves the bottom line through optimized productivity. As a powerful, affordable and scalable solution, Quantum ControlTM extends the supply chain using its built-in web services fully integrated with www.StockMarket.aero.
About Component Control
Component Control, based in San Diego, Calif., is a leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software solutions for the aviation industry. Its core product, Quantum Control, provides advanced aviation management support to original equipment manufacturers, aftermarket service divisions, component repair and overhaul companies, fixed base operators, aircraft completion centers, airlines, MRO facilities, and part distribution/redistribution companies. Quantum is installed in over 50 countries and can be deployed as a single-site or multinational solution.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole