Bond issue a two-part announcement of people changes, here is part 1...
The Bond Aviation Group announces the appointment of Richard Mintern to the role of Chief Executive Officer.
Mintern comes with nearly 30 years’ experience leading different functions of international aviation businesses, most recently as Group COO of The Monarch Travel Group. Prior to Monarch he held positions at Britannia Airways and British Aerospace.
A spokesperson for the Group stated “Richard Mintern’s operational and commercial experience in the aviation industry will play an important part in developing our business in the UK, Northern Europe and Australia. Bond Aviation has a great pedigree in the provision of services in Emergency Services and Oil and Gas markets.” The spokesperson added, “We would also like to take this opportunity to thank Geoff Williams for his tremendous contribution to the growth of the Bond Aviation Group and wish him a very happy retirement.”
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men