Associated Aircraft Group (AAG), the Northeast’s premier executive helicopter service, has introduced the AAG Excalibur Card, a pre-paid flight card program that enables cardholders to pay only for occupied flight units in the company’s Sikorsky S-76® executive helicopter fleet.
“The AAG Excalibur Card is a breakthrough innovation for the traveling executive,” said AAG President Scott Ashton. “Our clients enjoy the benefits of ownership with guaranteed availability but without the long-term commitment to capital and fixed costs. The AAG Excalibur Card provides users with flexibility, occupied hour pricing, and access to the newest fleet of S-76C helicopters in the Northeast. The AAG Excalibur Card complements AAG’s full spectrum of services including aircraft management, fractional ownership, charter card programs, and Part 145 maintenance services for our clients.”
AAG, a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft, has more than 20 years experience providing helicopter and fixed wing charter flights, fractional ownership programs, and helicopter maintenance services from its Teterboro, New York, and Philadelphia locations. With the Northeast’s largest fleet of S-76C aircraft, AAG is the only exclusive VIP helicopter company to own and operate its own FAA Part 145 maintenance facility and is a Sikorsky Certified Repair Center. The company’s principal flight operations and repair services are housed in two hangars at the Dutchess County Airport, a short flight from its Manhattan heliports.
AAG is well recognized for its long history of owning and operating S-76C helicopters in the Northeast. AAG is “Platinum” rated by ARG/US International, is Wyvern Recommended, and has recently achieved 40,000 safe flying hours in the S-76C helicopter. AAG provides VIP helicopter transportation in the Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford, and Boston markets.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Conn., is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture, and service. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries.
- Mexico certifies Sikorsky S76D
- Sikorsky Aerospace and WIKING Kale Air Launch New Customer Service Center
- Helijet Expands B.C. Central Coast Presence
- AAG Offers Special Charter Rates to Avoid NYC Airport Delays
- 27-Apr-13 N305SJ Sikorsky S76B Constanza, Dominican Republic
- FlightSafety to offer Sikorsky S-76B training in Dallas
- Sikorsky Establishes Forward Stocking Location Facility in Brazil
- UK – Capital Air Services add two S76s on management
- British Columbia’s Air Ambulance audit raises questions
- 15-Mar-13 N574EH Sikorsky S76A++ Lake Charles, US-Louisiana (3F)
- 11-Mar-13 Sikorsky S76C++ Muskegon, US-Michigan
- Sikorsky recognises National Helicopter Services of Trinidad & Tobago
- Bristow awarded FAA STC for ADS-B Out solution on S76C
- ASU completes second S-76C++ NVG conversion for PHi
- Spectrum Aeromed to exhibit at Heli-Expo
- Northland Emergency Services Trust hit by theft from hangar
- HeliFlite adds third S76
- New research report issued on Sikorsky
- Geisinger Life Flight obtains FAA air carrier certificate
- 28-Nov-12 N911FK Sikorsky S76A Tavernier, US-Florida