ell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), announced the recent addition of Keith Flail as the director of Military Program Office Operations. In this role, he is responsible for executing the daily actions of the Program Office and will lead the functional program management and core process teams.
Mitch Snyder, Executive Vice President for Military Programs said, “Driving significant improvement in our ability to consistently manage business requirements and identify areas for growth are key factors in our effort to successfully support our military customers’ current and future needs and Keith will play a vital role in that effort.”
As director, Flail will manage all program office business requirements and budgets, establish core processes, best practices, and training requirements and lead independent non-advocated reviews of Bell Helicopter programs to verify product integrity, process adherence, as well as budget and resource management.
Flail brings more than 20 years of U.S. Army experience to the Bell team. Additionally, he holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York and a Master of Science degree in Industrial Engineering from New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
Prior to joining Bell Helicopter, Keith served as senior manager, Business Development for Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control Company.
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69