ell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), announced the recent addition of Keith Flail as the director of Military Program Office Operations. In this role, he is responsible for executing the daily actions of the Program Office and will lead the functional program management and core process teams.
Mitch Snyder, Executive Vice President for Military Programs said, “Driving significant improvement in our ability to consistently manage business requirements and identify areas for growth are key factors in our effort to successfully support our military customers’ current and future needs and Keith will play a vital role in that effort.”
As director, Flail will manage all program office business requirements and budgets, establish core processes, best practices, and training requirements and lead independent non-advocated reviews of Bell Helicopter programs to verify product integrity, process adherence, as well as budget and resource management.
Flail brings more than 20 years of U.S. Army experience to the Bell team. Additionally, he holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York and a Master of Science degree in Industrial Engineering from New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
Prior to joining Bell Helicopter, Keith served as senior manager, Business Development for Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control Company.
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service
- UK Government Minister Provides Reassurances on Air Ambulance Fuel VAT
- STARS receives major gift from Young’s Equipment
- Bell’s Czech Republic facility expands scope of EASA DOA certification
- Erickson Air-Crane extends S64 contract in Afghanistan
- Bristow to equip 44 helicopters with Rockwell Collins TCAS II
- Vector Aerospace get Sikorsky approval for UK S76 service centre
- Dart Aerospace now offering R66 Field Maintenance Kit
- Elitaliana Signs For Three More AW169 Helicopters
- AgustaWestland Training Academy Malaysia Introduces AW139 Full Flight Simulator
- Mauritanian Air Force Orders Two AW109 Powers
- AgustaWestland Secures its First AW139 Order in Senegal
- Curtiss-Wright Controls awarded Surion contract
- Curtiss-Wright Controls’ Data Acquisition & “Black Box” Technology to be used on unnamed new helicopter
- Global Military Helicopter Modernisation, Upgrade and Retrofit Market 2013-2023