ell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), announced the recent addition of Keith Flail as the director of Military Program Office Operations. In this role, he is responsible for executing the daily actions of the Program Office and will lead the functional program management and core process teams.
Mitch Snyder, Executive Vice President for Military Programs said, “Driving significant improvement in our ability to consistently manage business requirements and identify areas for growth are key factors in our effort to successfully support our military customers’ current and future needs and Keith will play a vital role in that effort.”
As director, Flail will manage all program office business requirements and budgets, establish core processes, best practices, and training requirements and lead independent non-advocated reviews of Bell Helicopter programs to verify product integrity, process adherence, as well as budget and resource management.
Flail brings more than 20 years of U.S. Army experience to the Bell team. Additionally, he holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York and a Master of Science degree in Industrial Engineering from New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
Prior to joining Bell Helicopter, Keith served as senior manager, Business Development for Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control Company.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi