-Pacifica Engineering, Inc. today announced that it has been selected as a key supplier for Bell Helicopter’s new 525 Relentless program. Bell Helicopter, a Textron Company, engaged in an extensive selection process of which Pacifica Engineering, Inc. participated throughout the process.
Bell Helicopter has developed an industry leading Helicopter in the 525 Relentless, and will utilize Pacifica Engineering for the Tool Engineering and Tool Fabrication to support the manufacturing of the 525 Relentless Drive System and Rotor Blades.
“We are excited to work with Bell’s Integrated Product Teams in developing a close working relationship where we understand the importance of, and play a key role in developing a first in class helicopter, by designing and delivering tools and equipment to the highest industry standards, as set by Bell Helicopter. The relationship is like no other, and mutual trust and respect have been a factor of our success to date,” noted Pacifica Engineering, Inc. President and General Manager, Scott Dean.
Pacifica Engineering, Inc. provides Tool Engineering and Fabrication services to customers in the Aerospace Market and has been a key suppler to the top industry leaders for the past 16 years.
Pacifica Engineering, Inc., a privately held Bothell Washington based company is a provider of design engineering, tool design, design / build projects, program management and multiple other engineering and technical services to a wide range of industries, though predominantly the aerospace industry. The Company also fabricates, installs and tests the equipment / tools it designs through the use of multiple supplier partners across the United States and Canada. The Company has a diverse and highly qualified staff of engineers, designers, programmers and managers, with the training, motivation and experience to take projects from inception through design, testing and delivery. The Company’s professional teams serve the best companies in the industry and produce some of the largest most innovative structure assemblies in the world. The Company has a well-deserved reputation for excellence with respect to cost, schedule and quality performance and has well established and excellent business relationships with its customers. The Company has been a proud partner and key supplier to Boeing’s operational manufacturing lines, and since its inception has been involved in the day to day development of a wide variety of aircraft tool design and build projects, including the family of Boeing aircraft, from the 737, 747, 757, 767 and 777, through to today’s 787 Dreamliner. The Company’s customers include The Boeing Company, Bell Textron, General Dynamics, GKN Aerospace, Honda Aircraft Company, ATK, Rolls-Royce, Goodrich, Messier-Bugatti-Dowty, and Alenia Aeronautica.
- Honeywell to provide APU and environmental control system for Bell 525
- Moog to build primary flight control actuation for Bell 525
- Bell at Heli-Expo – Relentlessly focused on its customers
- Mecaer signs multiple contracts shead of NBAA 2012
- Bell to balance military cuts with civil expansion in Amarillo
- Bell receives Gold Stevie® award for marketing Campaign of the Year
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins Bell 525 landing gear contract
- Amarillo City Commission gives Bell $5 Million
- GKN Aerospace details involvement in Bell 525 program
- KUKA Systems selected as supplier partner for Bell 525
- Bell 525 – key suppliers named
- Bell details helicopters they will show at Farnborough 2012
- Helicargo SA to bring Bell 525 Relentless to Colombia
- BAE Systems to provide fly-by-wire flight controls for Bell 525
- Bell 525 features ARC Horizon flight deck
- Bell Helicopter introduces the 525 “Relentless” Super Medium helicopter
- Bell prepares for big launch – the 525 Relentless
- Bell confirm new product announcement at Heli-Expo
- Bell looks to “Super Medium” for future success with new 525SMT model