I am delighted to announce that FB Heliservices Limited has signed a contract with Albania’s Ministry of Defence to train a team of Air Force helicopter pilots and Search and Rescue crewmen at DHFS.
The contract covers the training of twelve pilots and four crewmen operators. The first course is due to commence in July 2012 and the last course is due to finish in mid 2014. The bulk of the flying will be undertaken on the Company’s two A109 helicopters at RAF Shawbury, with the SAR training utilising the Bell 412 at RAF Valley.
The contract, the first between the Albanian MoD and a British company, is to provide training for the pilots and crew before they operate their new Cougar helicopters.
Peter Richardson, Managing Director
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- Royal Air Force VIP flight reduced to one AW109E
- Mexico orders six GrandNew for Presidential flight
- AgustaWestland to Exhibit at EHS
- Australia – Linfox receives sixth new AgustaWestland helicopter in 13 years
- Summit Air Ambulance rolling after successful first year
- 29-Mar-13 AgustaWestland A109LUH Kruger, South Africa (5F)
- UK – Hayward & Green launch A109 component support programme
- Helidecks releases cockpit guide/checklist iPad apps for AW109 and R44
- Helicopter crash – central London UK
- 16-Jan-13 G-CRST AgustaWestland AW109E Vauxhall, UK (2F)
- 15-Dec-12 07 AgustaWestland AW109E Okoroba, Nigeria (6F)
- 30-Sep-12 N144CF AgustaWestland AW109E Eastland, US-Texas
- RSG completes certification of AW109 secondary digital altimeter
- 17-Sep-12 N901EM AgustaWestland AW109E US-Maine
- 10-Aug-12 G-MEDX AgustaWestland AW109E Corby, UK
- FB Heliservices wins two year Albanian training contract
- 28-Jul-12 XA-UQH AgustaWestland AW109SP Cerro Alpino, Mexico (3F)
- 17-Jul-12 N716AM Agusta A109A Niihau, US-Hawaii