Aerolite announces FAA certification for an AW139 lateral stretcher kit. The lightweight lateral stretcher can be installed within minutes in place of the center row of pax seats. The kit is meant for AW139 operators that installed standard cabin seat configurations but would like to have the extra capability of transporting a patient on a stretcher.
The kit consists of a foldable aircraft type stretcher, a quick connect retainer set and a stowage bag that can be stowed in the cargo area.
“With this innovative solution, we can now offer quick installation kits for one, two or three stretchers to be installed in any utility or passenger configured AW139,” according to Hans Bretscher, VP of Aerolite America.
Aerolite Max Bucher AG and its subsidiary Aerolite America LLC, is an independent designer and manufacturer of helicopter and fixed wing aircraft interior solutions for a variety of airframes. Since it began in 1995, Aerolite has become a leading aeromedical interior supplier and integrator for the AW109 GrandNew, AW139, Bell 429 and 412, EC135 and EC145 and MD902 helicopters. With operations in Switzerland and the US, Aerolite is known for its quality medical, parapublic and VIP interiors.
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- Neighbours complain at temporary EMS helipad
- Sky Shuttle Helicopters’ First All-Female Crew
- Ornge Sells Two Surplus AW139s
- Former Ornge directors say they didn’t know about CEO’s extra fees
- UK – Dyson adds second AW139 to corporate fleet
- Dart launches lightweight interior ceiling panels for AW139
- UTair becomes first Russian AW139 operator
- RSG Delivers Universal Gimbal Mount Design for AW139
- Japanese STC for AW139 firefighting belly tank system
- Weststar signs for six AW139 and two AW189 at LIMA 2013
- Ornge investigation may take another year, says OPP
- New AW139 Simulator Obtains ENAC Certification to Level D
- Spectro are approved suppliers for debris and oil analysis services for AW139 operators
- New Ontario hospital helipad to improve patient care
- Honeywell receives FAA STC for AW139 Zing HUMS
- Saudi Medevac to Be Equipped with AW139
- Waypoint Leasing signs for GrandNew, AW139, AW169 and AW189