Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. company (NYSE: TXT), announced today the addition of Raymond Leduc as vice president of Value Streams at its facility in Mirabel, Canada. In this role, he is responsible for the manufacturing activities of the Mirabel plant and for leading the value stream organization towards operational excellence in an ever increasing competitive aerospace industry.
“I am very confident in Raymond’s ability to lead our value streams with engaged employees and to proudly represent us within the industry and the community,” said Barry Kohler, president of Bell Helicopter’s production facility in Mirabel. “Aligning the right roles is absolutely key to realizing our vision. As our business evolves, it’s necessary to take advantage of opportunities to further develop our leadership capability,” added Kohler.
Raymond Leduc joins Bell Helicopter from IBM Bromont, where he was the site leader for nine years. He is a highly experienced leader with a mechanical engineering degree and an MBA from McGill University. He has a multi-functional background in engineering, manufacturing, finance and management that will serve him well as part of Bell Helicopter’s leadership team.
“Raymond has been highly effective in an external capacity and established a strong presence across Canadian industry. He is a past Private Sector Advisory Board (PSAB) member of the Canadian government Networks of Centers of Excellence (NCE), and currently sits on the executive committee of the National Research Council Canada,” commented Kohler.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men