Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated (“Erickson Air-Crane” or the “Company”), a leading operator and the manufacturer of the powerful heavy-lift helicopter, the Erickson S-64 Aircrane, today announced it will conduct a conference call at 1:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, August 8, 2012, to discuss its financial results for the second quarter and first half fiscal year 2012 ended June 30, 2012.
Hosting the call will be Mr. Udo Rieder, President and Chief Executive Officer and Mr. Charles Ryan, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
To participate in the conference call, please dial the following number five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled conference call time: +1 877-275-8968. International callers should dial +1 706-643-1666. The conference call ID number is 16093199.
If you are unable to participate in the call at this time, a replay will be available starting on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time, through Wednesday, August 22, 2012. To access the replay, dial +1 855-859-2056. International callers should dial +1 404-537-3406. The conference ID number for the replay is 16093199.
This conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed by all interested parties by clicking on http://www.ericksonaircrane.com/. Please access the link at least fifteen minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download, and install any necessary audio software. For those unable to participate during the live broadcast, a replay will be available shortly after the call by accessing the same link.
About Erickson Air-Crane Incorporated
Erickson Air-Crane specializes in the operation and manufacture of the Erickson S-64 Aircrane (the “Aircrane”), a versatile and powerful heavy-lift helicopter. The Aircrane has a lift capacity of up to 25,000 pounds and is the only commercial aircraft built specifically as a flying crane without a fuselage for internal loads. The Aircrane is also the only commercial heavy-lift helicopter with a rear load-facing cockpit, combining an unobstructed view and complete aircraft control for precision lift and load placement capabilities. Erickson Air-Crane owns and operates a fleet of 17 Aircranes, which are used to support a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide across a broad range of aerial services, including firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction, and crewing. Erickson Air-Crane also manufactures Aircranes and related components for sale to government and commercial customers and provides aftermarket support and maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the Aircrane and other aircraft. Founded in 1971, Erickson Air-Crane is headquartered in Portland, Oregon with its principal manufacturing facility based in Central Point, Oregon. For more information, please visit http://www.ericksonaircrane.com.
- Erickson Air-Crane extends S64 contract in Afghanistan
- Erickson Air-Crane amends Credit Facility to Increase Capacity
- Massive Insider Deal Threatens Erickson Air-Crane
- Erickson Air-Crane renews key timber/logging contracts
- Erickson Air-Crane reports FY2012 and Q4 results
- Erickson Air-Crane to present at the Cowen 34th Annual Aerospace and Defense Conference
- Erickson signs $14M contract with Peru’s Pacific Rubiales Energy
- Erickson Air-Crane to Webcast its Presentation at the Imperial Capital Security Investor Conference
- Erickson Air-Crane announces 2012Q3 results
- Erickson Air-Crane names new General Manager
- Erickson Air-Crane buys Sun Bird aircraft from San Diego Gas & Electric
- Erickson Air-Crane to present at the Craig-Hallum 3rd Annual Alpha Select Conference
- SDG&E Renews Air-Crane Support For Regional Firefighters
- Erickson Air-Crane announces 2012 Q2 results
- US Forest Service adds four heavy helicopters to support wildfire suppression
- Erickson Air-Crane wins US Forest Service contract
- Evergreen Helicopters wins $8.1M US million Army contract
- Erickson Air-Crane wins $44M Greek firefighting contract
- 50th Anniversary of CH-54 Skycrane’s Maiden Flight
- Erickson Air-Crane announces Q1 conference call