The Helibras will attend the 9th LABACE - Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition, held at Congonhas airport in Sao Paulo, between days 15, 16 and 17 August. The company will deliver two new aircraft to Brazilian customers and make them their new building plans in the area of â€‹â€‹services - technical assistance, review, maintenance and modernization of helicopters, including the expansion of their support network in the country.
On day 15, a company of Maranhao receive your first helicopter, an EC120 - aircraft with capacity for four passengers and a pilot. The next day, there will be tabling an AS350 Squirrel B3e to a business group of Sao Paulo. These aircraft - the most marketed by the company in Brazil - will be exhibited at the booth of Helibras, along with an AS365 N3, twin-engine medium ideal for the executive market. There is still hope that they are new sales contracts signed during the fair.
"As always, our customers receive, with our products and any support that a company with manufacturing base in the country and evolving technology can offer," says FranÃ§ois Arnaud, vice president of Sales and Marketing Helibras.
At the event, some actions of the Pilot Club - an initiative of the company dedicated exclusively to helicopter pilots - will be held, as the prize of a photo contest and actions of relationship with this audience.
Customer Service Vice President of Support and Services Helibras FlÃ¡vio Pires, who took office under the new organizational structure of Helibras, held in late 2011, will also be on display for customers LABACE growth plans and improvements services offered in the aftermarket.
With extensive experience in fleet management of aircraft maintenance, sales and aerospace, mechanical and aeronautical engineer is reorganizing the entire service area and customer service in order to improve time, cost and time of availability of aircraft Eurocopter / Helibras that currently operate in all states. "We are increasing capacity and productivity of the workshops, so that each helicopter remains the shortest possible time in maintenance, we will also integrate the management of parts and components and open, from this years, new bases of service - beyond those that currently work at headquarters in ItajubÃ¡ (MG), and the workshop in SÃ£o Paulo (SP). We want to bring more customers and locations where they operate their helicopters, "says the executive. Helibras's investment in expanding its area of support and customer service results from the expansion of the fleet of executive aircraft company in Brazil, which Today is 200 helicopters or 48% of this market segment - excluding military and government models also served by the company in terms of maintenance.
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada