Helicopter Foundation International will host its second Annual Fundraising Silent Auction at HELI-EXPO 2013 in Las Vegas, Nev. This will be a fun and exciting way to win some great items. This will be an amazing opportunity for bidders and donors to become part of HFI’s goals and causes. With your involvement, you can help support HFI’s scholarship program and take an active part in preserving the heritage of the helicopter and the shaping of the industry’s future.
Last year’s inaugural event in Dallas, Texas was a huge success. This year’s event, which opens on Monday, March 4, promises to again be an exciting addition to HELI-EXPO®. We look forward to thanking and congratulating the many participants and winners at the event’s conclusion. Participants help support:
â€¢ the next generation of pilots and maintenance technicians through the foundation’s Scholarship Program
â€¢ the foundation’s Mentoring Panels
â€¢ the preservation and promotion of helicopter history
HFI is grateful for the support received last year from our friends in the industry. The foundation invites and encourages all individuals or organizations to consider making a donation which will help HFI support its scholarship and outreach programs. Donating an item leads to great publicity for donating organizations and individuals and an opportunity to have your product displayed in front of many prospective clients at HELI-EXPO, which takes place March 4-7, 2013. Donations will be displayed in front of more than 17,000 attendees, and will clearly demonstrate your support for HFI and its many programs. See our website to learn more and to fill out the online donation form.
HFI is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization, and monetary contributions or items donated to the auction are tax-deductable as far as federal law permits. All items with a monetary value greater than $50 are welcome.
Donate today! Be sure your company, product, or service is represented at the auction.
For more information about the auction or about HFI’s goals and programs, contact the foundation’s vice president/curator, Martin J. “Marty” Pociask, by phone at 703-683-4646 or via email at [email protected]
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE