Turbomeca (Safran group) HAS signed a contract with defense and security company Saab AB for the repair and overhaul of engines and Arrius 2K2 modules installed on A109 LUH helicopters of the Swedish Air Force.
The contract signed with Saab is a customized Global Support Package (GSP) for the Swedish Air Force A109 helicopters equipped with Turbomeca LUHS's Arrius 2K2.
That agreement covers 43 Arrius 2K2 engines in operation (40 installed on 20 A109 LUHS and 3 spares) and Their related accessories.
Additionally, training technicians and spares can be Offered via this agreement.
Saab is responsible for the Maintenance Including warehousing management and availability of the complete operation (except line maintenance operation and foreign bases).
Saab reserves the global market with world-leading products, services and solutions ranging from military defense to civil security. Saab HAS operations on all continents and employed and Constantly develops, and Improves Adopts new technology to meet customers' changing needs.
Turbomeca (Safran group) is the leading helicopter engine manufacturer, and HAS produced over 68 000 turbines based on icts own designs since the company was Founded. Offering the Widest ranks of engines in the world and dedicated to customers in 155 countries 2.450, Turbomeca Provides a proximity service thanks to icts 17 sites, 18 Maintenance Centers, 18 Repair & Overhaul Centers, 24 Service Centers and 90 Field Representatives and Field technicians. Microturbo, the filiale of Turbomeca, is the European leader in turbojet engines for missiles, drones and auxiliary power units.
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- Royal Air Force VIP flight reduced to one AW109E
- Mexico orders six GrandNew for Presidential flight
- AgustaWestland to Exhibit at EHS
- Australia – Linfox receives sixth new AgustaWestland helicopter in 13 years
- Summit Air Ambulance rolling after successful first year
- 29-Mar-13 AgustaWestland A109LUH Kruger, South Africa (5F)
- UK – Hayward & Green launch A109 component support programme
- Helidecks releases cockpit guide/checklist iPad apps for AW109 and R44
- Helicopter crash – central London UK
- 16-Jan-13 G-CRST AgustaWestland AW109E Vauxhall, UK (2F)
- 15-Dec-12 07 AgustaWestland AW109E Okoroba, Nigeria (6F)
- 30-Sep-12 N144CF AgustaWestland AW109E Eastland, US-Texas
- RSG completes certification of AW109 secondary digital altimeter
- 17-Sep-12 N901EM AgustaWestland AW109E US-Maine
- 10-Aug-12 G-MEDX AgustaWestland AW109E Corby, UK
- FB Heliservices wins two year Albanian training contract
- 28-Jul-12 XA-UQH AgustaWestland AW109SP Cerro Alpino, Mexico (3F)
- 17-Jul-12 N716AM Agusta A109A Niihau, US-Hawaii