Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
EADS responds to recent share reshuffling reports
- Police Aviation News – April 2015 Edition
- Mustang Survival Announces New Swift Water Rescue Solutions
- Stratus Transponder Gives Pilots ADS-B Out Option Like No Other
- Rockwell Collins Unveils TruNet Networked Communications Solution
- CHC Group Announces Early Tender Results
- Erickson Secures Philippines Dam Contract Award
- SkyTrac to Supply Ukrainian Helicopters with First UN Certified Air Asset Tracking Solution
- AW139 Reliability Data Sharing Group holds first meeting
- Oil ministry’s opinion on Pawan Hans IPO sought
- RAF Valley Sea King flies 10,000th mission
- Korean Government seals $1.5M deal with KAI to replace MD500 and AH-1 fleets
- Ex-US Army colonel tied to Lynn Tilton pleads guilty
- Aspen Reduces Pricing on Single-Band ADS-B Transceivers
- Terma demonstrates Obstruction Light Control solution for Federal Aviation Administration
- Waypoint Leasing Surpasses 100 Aircraft Acquired and on Lease
- Russian Helicopters delivers batch of Ka226s to Russian military
- Helibras delivers EC145 to Rio de Janeiro state government
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 April 2015
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 April 2015
- Philippines halts contract for 21 Hueys