Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- First Sikorsky S76D arrives in Europe
- Latest British Cabri G2 is first with Aspen Avionics panel
- Fourth Snow Landing Crash for The Helicopter Line
- Register Update – USA – week to 25 September 2016
- HeliAir Sweden Replaces MD500s with EC120B
- SB-1 Defiant and V-280 Valor to Fly in 2017
- Santo Domingo Heliport Expansion
- First search and rescue for MH-60R
- Australian military marks first EC135 Flight
- GNAAS seeks funding for base project
- Aircraft Structural Repair to sponsor UH1OPS.com
- Tribute fly past for National Police Memorial Day
- Apply for an HFI Scholarship
- M International Exhibiting at Helitech 2016
- CEO Rescue in the Rockies fundraiser raises nearly $400,000
- American Helicopter Museum marks 20th Anniversary
- Bristow Rescues Louisiana Residents from Flooding
- Airlift wins Norwegian marine pilot contract with AW169s
- Statoil report warns cost cutting should not risk safety
- Boeing and Korean Air Work on Unmanned MD500