Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- Register Update – USA – week to 21 September 2014
- Christie Simulation Display Roadshow on Oct. 8th
- Wysong Enterprises showcases Hospital Wing EC130 at AMTC14
- Miami Valley Hospital CareFlight begins service with AS365 N3+
- Jury awards $16M in Sundance helicopter crash
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Celebrates 30th Anniversary
- All Metal Announces The New Pitch Adjustment Tool
- Whistleblowers Accuse MD of Overbilling US Army
- AAR to Announce First Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Results on September 23, 2014
- Airbus Helicopters Inc. features industry-leading models at AMTC
- FAA Calls on the Aviation Industry to Equip with ADS-B
- Wysong Enterprises, Inc. Delivers First of Three Bell Helicopter 407GXs to Med-Trans Corporation
- Coast Guard Atlantic Constructing New Helicopter Landing Sites in Labrador
- Russian Helicopters to showcase commercial and military helicopters at AAD 2014 in South Africa
- Air Methods director Tahbaz sells over $825K of company shares
- Air Methods director Bernstein sells over $530K of company shares
- Air Methods director Carleton sells over $828K of company shares
- Final report from ditched R44 in Stockholm
- Bell and Textron Systems Announce First Joint Appearance at NATO Days
- Bell Introduces Bell 505 Jet Ranger X to South Africa