Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- Patent Granted to LBA for Portable Lightning Mast
- Erickson Secures Turkish Firefighting Contract
- Security Alliance to provide security and fire cover at Bell Amarillo plant
- HNZ announces new VP and CFO appointment
- Boeing takes Apache to Poland’s largest Defence Show
- Global Aerospace Market Trends and Forecast: 2014-2033
- Roseboro Town Board give green light to helipad project
- Theatre raises noise complaint over future helipad at Hobart hospital
- LifeStar becomes first in Connecticut to carry blood
- Unite union renews call for North Sea safety inquiry
- Rockwell Collins appoints VP of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Long-Term Demand for Helicopters Evolves
- Italy suspends licence of helicopter pilot who dropped flower petals on mafia funeral
- Pakistan signs for four Mi-35 Hind gunships
- Volusia County Mosquito Control adds new MD520N
- Mexico certifies Onboard Systems Bell 206L & 407 Cargo Hook Systems
- US Navy Demonstrates MQ-8C Fire Scout Endurance
- Russia certifies AW189
- Royal Thai Air Force receives four EC725s
- INAER puts H145 into service with SUEM 118 of Belluno