Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- HAI Heli-Center at Oshkosh Opens Today!
- Sikorsky union boss charged with embezzlement
- Genesys: Stabilization & Autopilot System for R44
- PHI launches helicopter joint venture with Cyprus Airways
- Bell-Boeing awarded $69M delivery order for V-22 support
- Helitech introduces the Business and Strategy Conference
- Night Vision Award Winners Honored at ALEA
- Portsmouth hospital helipad receives BOA approval
- Super Puma co-pilot death preventable, says coroner
- Parents of snowboarder killed by avalanche sue Alaska heli-skiing company
- KAI selected as a LCH／LAH developer
- AgustaWestland chooses Microsoft technology for a cutting-edge training
- Metro Aviation delivers EC135 to HealthNet Aeromedical Services, Inc.
- Unmanned K-MAX returns from USMC deployment Afghanistan
- Air Methods demonstrates Jupiter Avionics wiJAC Wireless Intercom System
- Heading to EAA AirVenture: Visit the HAI HELI-CENTER
- STARS offers time, hope and life-saving transport to critically ill and injured patients.
- Cockpit Crazy Press Release
- Polk County Florida Sheriff takes delivery of second MD500E
- Edmonton Police seek $22M for twin turbine helicopters and new heliport