Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- NBAA2014 – Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition
- Minister Raitt launches national campaign on drone safety
- V1062 Heli-Carrier for wheeled helicopters operating on oil platforms
- Fort Bliss’ Flying Dragons getting drones to team with their attack helicopters
- Oceanport Trying To Limit Flights, Hours of Fort Monmouth Heliport
- Bushkill Township heliport hearing airs residents’ concerns, support
- Star Helicopters returns as proud helicopter ride operator at Wings, Wheels, Rotors & Expo
- Australian military reduces helicopter training at Oakey
- Oregon Congressional Delegation Asks for Six Month Delay in Newport Helicopter Base Closure
- ASA Teams Up With Embry-Riddle and JSSI to Provide Aviation Valuation Education in 2015
- Workhorse Battalion concludes CH-47F verification process
- 7 Technologies That Can Reduce Helicopter Accidents
- Airbus Helicopters Inc. showcases market-leading AS350B3e AStar helicopter for law enforcement at IACP 2014
- Helicopter Heroes series scoops top journalism award
- US Army orders another 17 Lakotas worth $82M
- Northrop Grumman awrded $7.9M contact for MV-22 EW upgrade
- Havelock Europa to provide Furniture Fittings and Equipment for new Bristow SAR bases
- Terna receives two AS350B3e to support Italy’s electricity grid
- Bristow Helicopters, Sebbecly Care Partner on Breast Cancer Control
- Airbus Helicopters Expects China To Become Its Biggest Market By 2020