Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- Frasca Delivers Bell 206 FTD with TruCue™ to Air Evac Lifeteam
- Cambodia to buy two firefighting helicopters
- Collier EMS hosts open house
- Three things pilots know about crisis management
- AW169 testing continues with loadlifting in Big Bear Valley
- CHC and Total collaborate to repel birds from offshore rigs
- HeliRussia 2016 to have specialized UAV area
- Frasca Bell 407 FTD Receives Level 7 Qualification
- AMOA, Airbus and Bell commit to crash resistant fuel systems
- Uber-for-helicopters startup Blade expands into jets
- Chinese operator signs for for firefighting Kamov Ka32s
- Bristow introduces self-checkin in Norway
- PhilJets works with GrabTaxi app to form GrabHeli
- Recently retired military chief summonsed over AW159 corruption allegations
- Houston County restarts EMS service with Air Evac Lifeteam
- Punjab Government VVIP choice is between Mi-17 and Bell 412
- Jakarta to Build Public Helipad in Thousand Islands
- Russian Helicopters hands over first Mi-8AMTSh to Russian Arctic forces
- First of two AW139s for Atlantic Airways now in flight test
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance submits outline plans for new base