Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- STARS offers time, hope and life-saving transport to critically ill and injured patients.
- Cockpit Crazy Press Release
- MD Helicopters Announces Second MD 500e Helicopter Delivery To Polk County Florida Sheriff’s Ofice
- Edmonton Police seek $22M for twin turbine helicopters and new heliport
- Bell Helicopter Delivers First Two of Six Bell 407GXs to the Pennsylvania State Police
- REACH Air Medical Services Opening Air Ambulance Base in Rancho Cordova, CA
- New Robinson R22 for Phoenix!
- Metro Aviation delivers EC135 to HealthNet Aeromedical Services, Inc.
- GAMA Welcomes Jonathan Archer as Director of Engineering & Airworthiness
- Derazona Helicopters buys its first rotorcraft from Airbus Helicopters: a multi-role AS350 B3e
- SaxonAir enhances helicopter fleet with Airbus Helicopters EC155
- Bristow Norway AS lands multi-million dollar contract
- Russian Helicopters to train Mongolian pilots at Ulan-Ude Aviation Training Centre
- Bell Helicopter Announces First Two HEMS Bell 429s in the Middle East
- New Report: Air Methods – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Now in black: DART’s ultra-resistant Floor Protectors
- DART’s new interference-proof Tail Rotor Pedal Lockout
- DART Tough Corrosion-Resistant Engine Mounts
- Enstrom Helicopter STC Approved for Aspen Display Retrofit
- Go Light – the new cockpit invention set to improve aviation safety?