Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- Mercy Flight Western New York opens new facility
- Wisconsin – MedLink Air to trial second helicopter for six months
- BHS Helicopterservice partners with jet operator DC Aviation
- Heli-Expo 2017 Housing Opens June 1
- RH Focus Corp expecting to represent Russian Helicopters in Korea
- Russia starts to export Ka52 and Mi-28NE
- HAI ensures helicopter views considered at ICAO panel meeting
- Falcon Aviation signs LOI for one H160
- New heliport proposed in Yonkers suburb of New York
- Russian CAA approves NHV maintenance facility
- Sloane Helicopters renews UK and Ireland Distributorship Agreement with Leonardo
- Oceania Aviation is attending AHIA Rotortech
- Safran Helicopter Engines opens Singapore facility
- Leonardo adds AW169 and AW189 to Kaan Air distributor agreement in Turkey
- AEM to provide Internal PA system for Indian Chinooks
- Avinco launches US subsidiary
- Coptering adds second Cabri G2 to cope with training demand
- Russian Helicopters launches system to detect hidden rotor blade damage
- L-3 Link CH-47F Operational Flight Trainers released for training
- Mecaer announces US launch customer for 429 MAGnificent interior