Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- Terna receives two AS350B3e to support Italy’s electricity grid
- Bristow Helicopters, Sebbecly Care Partner on Breast Cancer Control
- Airbus Helicopters Expects China To Become Its Biggest Market By 2020
- HAC 2016 conference confirmed for Edmonton
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute Helitowcart BearPaws for Robinson and Airbus models
- FAA certifies EC145T2
- AS350 B3 pilot helps build world’s longest urban cable car system in Bolivia
- CybAero applying for new export license after rejection
- Basta signs Afghanistan operating contracts with AviaService and UTair South Africa
- Bill de Decker is selected for John P “Jack” Doswell Award
- Conklin & de Decker Announce 15th Annual Aircraft Acquisition Planning Seminar
- Conklin & de Decker Release the Aircraft Cost Evaluator 2014 Volume II
- France to Help Ukraine Modernize Mi-24s
- 30 Years of ARSA
- Royal Thai Navy and Air Force acquire five EC645T2 and two EC725s
- Zip Aviation orders Bell 407GX
- Aviation Specialties Unlimited Unveils New OWLS at NBAA
- Twin Haven buys Apache / Black Hawk supplier Impresa
- Helisota becomes an official representative of Mil and component manufacturer FED
- Friday is last day to sign up for AHS HELMOT XVI event