Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- EXCLUSIVE – Royal Thai Army buys AW149 and six AW139s
- Leasing company signs for 27 helicopters
- Russian Helicopters Contracted for four Mi-8/171s
- On Scene Transfusions from McAlester Regional AirCare
- Potential Mi26 Purchase for Indonesian Army
- First South Korean Female Pilot Instructor
- Bell CEO Talks of Market Decline
- Governor Cuomo Helicopter Request Denied
- 40th Anniversary for Westpac Lifesaver Helicopter Rescue Service
- Budget Cuts For Pinal County
- Airbus H145 delivered to Wiking Helikopter
- $3 Million Air Ambulance for Baldwin County
- Sikorsky Opens Testing Facility for Combat Rescue Helicopter
- Approval Granted for vital Liverpool Hospital Helipad
- RUAG named Authorised Service Centre for the AW139 by Leonardo
- Heli-One Poland Receives EASA Approval for Leonardo AW139 Base Maintenance
- Rockwell Collins now providing automated check-in for Falcon Aviation
- Satcom Direct SD completes its acquisition of TrueNorth Avionics
- Unmanned Safety Institute Training Programs Educate Law Enforcement on Drone Activity
- Med-Trans Bases First Air Ambulance Helicopter in Baldwin County