Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- Unique Tiltrotor Test Rig to Begin Operational Runs
- Chinook Composite Blades Proven to give an additional pounds back to the solider
- Police Aviation News – January 2017 Edition
- Police Aviation News – December 2016 Edition
- Senegal Air Force Receives Upgraded Mi24V
- CHC Australia Reaches 25,000 Hour Milestone on AW139
- Rapid response helps Leonardo Helicopters achieve manufacturing deadline
- Airbus C295W Demonstrates Refuelling Contacts With Helicopter
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Ка-32А11ВСs to Jiangsu Baoli
- Summit Aviation adds Regional Sales Rep
- Vector Aerospace expands FAA-approved ADS-B STC upgrade
- University of North Dakota Adds Robinson R44 Cadet Trainer
- Poland Considers Helicopter Purchase
- South Korea to Purchase 12 ASW Helicopters
- One Step Closer to Helipad for Queens Medical Centre
- FBI Seizes Hansen Helicopter Assets
- Maverick Helicopters launches Las Vegas Foodie Tours
- Russian Helicopters to deliver combat helicopters to Kazakhstan
- DART Aerospace Teams Up with Air Zermatt to Improve H130/EC130T2 Basket Performance
- Ardian-backed NHV Group taps Lafont as executive chairman