Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- S-64 Composite Main Rotor Blade Program Passes Initial Flight Test Milestone
- Baltimore County PD safety record recognized by Airbus
- XTI Aircraft Company takes three big steps forward with VTOL TriFan
- VH-92A Presidential Helicopter completes Critical Design Review
- CHC offers storage space for offshore helicopters
- Zurich operator Heli-Link renamed DC Aviation Switzerland
- Bell Expands Tennessee Customization centre
- Aeronautical Accessories Adds Bell 412 Crew Mobility Restraint Kit
- Royal Australian Navy hosts first MV-22 Osprey sea trials
- Bell 412EPI demonstrated to Vietnamese operator
- Tennessee National Guard Aviators receive Sikorsky Rescue Award
- Blade completes financing round and appoints new Chairman
- Controp launches HD EO/IR camera payload for helicopters
- HSM-74 Conduct First Swing Loaded Operational Flight on MH-60R
- Customer Advantage Plan – Bell signs second customer
- LAPD selects Cobham RT-7000 Tactical Radio
- PRISM Expands Sponsorship with Public Safety Aviation Accreditation Commission
- AgustaWestland take AW009 to ALEA 2016
- South Wales Police introduces Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- MD Helicopters detail ALEA 2016 participation