Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- Heli-One USA Celebrates 10 Years of Service
- Eagle Australasia proud to help the local community
- Sikorsky sets up EMS championship in Poland with Black Hawks
- FAA shakes up Certification team
- Robertson testing AS350 crash resistant fuel tank
- Kaman announces date for FY2017Q2 earnings
- Garmin Pilot Adds Features for Android and Apple App
- Final Delivery Bell Huey II helicopters delivered to Kenya Air Force
- Russian Helicopters sell 10 aircraft to China
- Airbus awarded patent for connection joint for attaching an airfoil blade to a helicopter’s bearingless main rotor
- Honeywell International awarded $9M contract for delivery for V-22 aircraft side air panel assemblies
- United Technologies awarded $28M contract for procurement of 420 auxiliary power units of UH-60 Black Hawks
- L-3 Communications awarded $9M contract for Procurement of Installation of 96 ADS Broadcast avionics kits
- Lockheed Martin awarded $20M contract for Delivery of MH-60 spare parts
- Bristow returns two EC225s to leasing company
- NZ – Northland seeking to upgrade to two Sikorsky S76C from S76A models
- CHC to add AW189 and H175 to fleet
- Erlanger Health System adds 6th helicopter
- 37 Wescam MX-15 systems sold for two foreign H725 orders
- Two Ansat and one Mi-171 ordered for EMS work at 2022 Winter Olympics