Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- UK – New Scilly Isles helicopter service proposed with AW139s
- Lockheed Martin awarded $67M contract for MH-60R radar work
- Bell Boeing awarded $80M delivery order for V-22 work
- Sikorsky awarded $11M more for Taiwan and Jordan UH-60M work
- GE awarded $102M Preliminary Design engine contract for Apache and Black Hawk
- Kearfott Corp awarded $7.7M contract for UH-60 servo overhaul and repair
- Airbus delivers first H175 to Americas
- Honeywell and Pratt & Whitney win design review contract for Black Hawk and Apache engines
- FAA certifies 407GX Flight Training Device at Metro Aviation training centre
- Oceania Aviation earns EASA Part 145 certification
- AAG donates flights to Patient AirLift Services
- Collaboration for Safety Wins Award
- Precision Aviation Group announces four key appointments
- NHV starts H175 operations out of Denmark
- Boeing Delivers AH-64E Training System to South Korea
- Life Force One Has New Base In Tennessee
- Nigeria – Caverton expects H1 profit to be substantially down
- Life Link III expanding with new Minnesota base
- Register Update – USA – week to 21 August 2016
- Coastal Helicopters to serve Burning Man 2016 festival