Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- CAE gets approval for US Navy MH-60R/S Tech Refresh program
- Airbus expects H160 simulator prior to customer deliveries
- Garmin launches pair of ADS-B transponders
- Bristow invests in specialist oil and gas UAV company
- NBAA Supports Aviation Tax Exemption in Maryland
- Bristow dividend cut from 34 cents to just 7 cents
- Kent Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance AW169 expected today
- Disney aims to patent UAV based movie projection system
- Amateur-build helicopter builder in India seeks permission to fly
- Meghalaya Government extends Pawan Hans contract by six months
- Carilion Life-Guard launches ‘Land The Drone’ safety campaign
- EASA approves rig automated approach system for Airbus H225
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics appoints new Senior Account Manager
- Police Aviation News – January 2016 Edition
- Bristow offshore turnover down 21.2% in December quarter
- Schiebel Camcopter demonstrates Detect and Avoid system
- FAA welcomes Global Carbon Emissions Standards Agreement
- Extex adds PMA Parts to UH-1 website
- Integrated Microwave Technologies (IMT) Acquired by xG Technology
- First class of Canadian Chinook aircrews graduates