Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- 6 Units Honored at Night Vision Awards ALEA 2015
- AW119MkII Crosstubes Complete DART’s Landing Gear Portfolio
- AHS appoint new Membership Director
- HTM takes delivery of first H135 in wind farm support
- DRF flies 19,525 EMS flight in first half of 2015 across Germany
- Bird Aerosystems works with Bell to create surveillance 407 ASIO
- Australian Helicopters reveals first AW139 for Ambulance Victoria
- Heli-One showcases extensive MRO capabilities with new website
- FAA: Wildfires and Drones Don’t Mix
- Heli-Union adds third Cabri to training fleet
- Robinson Upgrades R66 Police Helicopter
- North Carolina helipad approved
- Heli-skiing plan divides Colorado neighbors
- Onboard Systems R66 cargo hook approved by FAA
- Fort Drum Kiowas make final flight
- Offshore Helicopter Leasing – an Existential Risk?
- Solo R22 pilot rescued after 32 hours on ice floe
- Australia accepts first EC135 for HATS training program
- HNZ appoints new VP/CFO
- NYSE warns CHC after share price dips below compliance level