Further to recent press reports and speculation, EADS NV confirms that key shareholders are discussing potential changes in the company shareholding structure and corporate governance.
The company is participating actively in such discussions, as appropriate, with the support of its Board of Directors, with the objective to preserve and enhance, where appropriate, the interests of all stakeholders, including shareholders, clients and employees.
The currently discussed potential changes are likely to require the approval of EADS NV shareholders and there can be no certainty that these discussions will be conclusive. A further announcement will be made as appropriate.
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2011, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 49.1 billion and employed a workforce of over 133,000.
- Robinson R44 Cadet sales are very disappointing
- U.S. Navy selects Leonardo for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- Starspeed Achieves Stage II IS-BAO Accreditation
- Caernarfon Coastguard Helicopter Reaches 500th SAR Mission
- Leonardo selects Helitune RT-TipTrak for AW169 and AW189
- RAMM Frameless Seat Cushions approved by Transport Canada
- LORD Corporation Receives FAA DER Approval
- Toll appointed by Leonardo to deliver AW139 simulator
- Waypoint Leasing Places AW139 on Lease to Heliconia
- Argentine Army considers Huey II
- Orange County Receives Bell 206
- Continuity of Samoa Helicopters
- Hangar for Brandywine Hospital
- Helitune goes on board AW109
- China to Receive New Attack Helicopters
- 70th Anniversary of First Frigate Landing
- Parilease asks Avinco to manage 21 ex CHC EC225s
- Elbit Systems Awarded Title by Airbus Helicopters
- New Helipad for Wayne Memorial Hospital
- Profile – New Zealand SAR Legend John Funnell