[Electronic translation from local language] Helibras has held the official handover of another helicopter for Public Security of the Government of Bahia, when the aircraft was presented to the people soteropolitano.
This is the first EC145 marketed in the country by the company to operate in that state police missions. ‘s contract acquisition of new aircraft, signed in September this year, includes the purchase of the helicopter and also equipment and accessories for police missions such as rescue and aeromedical transport in addition to technical assistance, training, training and adaptation of pilots and mechanics for the particular model.
EC145 helicopter is manufactured by Eurocopter in Germany and receives customization and completion of Helibras factory in Itajubá (MG). “In Brazil, the painting is made of aircraft and installation of major components for the missions they will perform, especially the development, adaptation and certification of parts of the thermal imager, high-tech system for aerial surveillance,” said François Arnaud, vice President Sales and Marketing of Helibras.
Among the equipments and accessories of the aircraft stand out kit for aeromedical transport and rescue of two stretcher patients, winch rescue of 272 kg, emergency floats, rappelling kit and “fast rope”, troop seats and passenger seats set. The package of avionics equipment is state of the art, as well as weather radar, radio multifrequency police, the searchlight of 30 million candles, among others.
EC145 The twin-engine helicopter is a very versatile which is used in all sectors market – civil, military and government. In Brazil, this model is the second delivered to Public Safety, the Maranhao being the first state to operate the model setting cop. The helicopter has capacity for two pilots and nine policemen equipped range of over 650 km and dimensions that allow maneuverability in tight spaces, such as urban centers, roads and clearings in dense forest.
helicopter is part of the contingent of personnel and equipment – State initiative for the well-being of Bahian society – and attend the launch of Operation Summer in Salvador, today (14). With the merger of this size helicopter, state public safety is enhanced, since the Reverse Split Air – GRAER PMBA gain more ability to increase its operating range, matching the best officers operators in the world, such as the Texas DPS in the United States, the London Metropolitan Police and Gendarmerie in France.
Photo by Daniel Queiroz/Asa Rotativa and used with his permission
HeliHub.com editor note – this is EC145 serial 9538
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Metro Delivers New Aircraft to University of Chicago
- Mercyhealth REACT Has New Helicopter in Service
- PAC International completes EC145 refurbishment
- ATP improves torquing method for Airbus EC145
- Duke Life Flight EC145 crash leads to lawsuit against Safran and pilot
- Anti-corruption questions over Airbus EC145 sale to Kazakhstan
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- The French Gendarmerie Nationale Orders an Additional EC145
- Iraq Ministry of Oil receives four EC145s
- The Helicopter Flight Training Center goes international
- New Location is LifeFlight’s First in Northwest Pennsylvania
- NZ CAA approves Metro Aviation EC145 simulator
- 22-May-17 AN-136 Eurocopter EC145 Punta Chame, Panama
- 19-May-17 N197LL Airbus EC145 Terre Haute, US-Indiana
- SAFE Structure delivers hangar equipment to New Mexico Army National Guard
- STAT Medevac Selects SKYTRAC for HAA-Compliant Flight Data Monitoring
- Milestone places €200 million firm order with Airbus Helicopters for H135, H145 and H175