AAR (NYSE: AIR) is showcasing its diverse products, services and capabilities for helicopter manufacturers and operators at the Heli-Expo, 2013 trade show March 4-7 in Las Vegas.
Widely recognized for its support of fixed-wing aircraft, AAR is focusing on the rotary-wing market during Heli-Expo, the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition. AAR’s exhibition showcases the Company’s broad array of capabilities that range from machining and fabrication to modifications and aftermarket support. AAR’s presence at Heli-Expo is anchored by the Company’s Airlift division, which serves as the No. 1 independent provider of expeditionary airlift in Afghanistan.
“AAR has nearly 60 years of experience helping manufacturers and operators of all types of aircraft achieve more with less,” said Timothy J. Romenesko, AAR’s President and Chief Operating Officer. “Our businesses have extensive technical knowledge and experience designing custom solutions for the rotorcraft market and, as an operator of helicopters in harsh and remote environments; we have developed programs and processes that enhance readiness, reliability and asset utilization.”
AAR’s diverse capabilities for rotorcraft manufacturers and operators include:
- Supply chain and logistics support
- Component repair and overhaul
- Parts and distribution
- Maintenance and modifications
- Engineering and technical support
- Cargo handling systems
- Precision machined components
- Composite materials and structures
- Shelters, containers and pallets
- First-response communications systems
AAR was named the Best Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Provider in the Americas, Aircraft Parts Supplier of the Year and is ranked among the Top 100 Defense Contractors in the world.
AAR is a global aerospace and defense contractor that employs more than 6,000 people in 17 countries. Based in Wood Dale, Illinois, AAR supports commercial, government and defense customers through two operating segments: Aviation Services and Technology Products. AAR’s services include inventory management and parts distribution; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; and expeditionary airlift. AAR’s products include cargo systems and containers; mobility systems and shelters; advanced aerostructures; and command and control systems. More information can be found at www.aarcorp.com.
- Northwest Colorado-based air ambulance logs 100th mission in 9 months
- BLADE Announces Expanded Bounce Service to New York City Area Airports
- AgustaWestland Renews its Collaboration with CRITICAL Software for a Further Three Years
- Commitment to Safety Every Day Brings Record-setting Performance
- From Texas to Tanzania: Flying the Extra Mile
- Spain – Airbus delivers Police EC135 to Police and AS355NP to Road Traffic Authority
- AgustaWestland signs Offset MoUs with industrial partners in Poland
- Lider sells two S76C++ to Waypoint, then leases them back
- Waypoint Leasing Closes 31 Aircraft Acquisition from First Reserve
- Bell Training Academy Expands Capabilities in Singapore
- Airbus Helicopters Canada Delivers AS355to Hydro One Inc.
- City, County of San Diego reach nighttime helicopter agreement
- UK Corporate to start operating Bell 429
- Magpas HeliMedix not affected by Wyton closure
- Trinidad and Tobago Air Guard Reaches Key Training,Capability Milestones
- MQ-8B Fire Scout Flies off Coast Guard Ship for First Time
- Rockwell Collins awarded $420M ARC-210 radio contract by US Navy
- Pakistan – Helicopter tours launched in Karachi
- Global Commercial and Military Flight Simulation Industry
- Raytheon, Bell conduct first missile launch from V-22