AAR (NYSE: AIR) is showcasing its diverse products, services and capabilities for helicopter manufacturers and operators at the Heli-Expo, 2013 trade show March 4-7 in Las Vegas.
Widely recognized for its support of fixed-wing aircraft, AAR is focusing on the rotary-wing market during Heli-Expo, the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition. AAR’s exhibition showcases the Company’s broad array of capabilities that range from machining and fabrication to modifications and aftermarket support. AAR’s presence at Heli-Expo is anchored by the Company’s Airlift division, which serves as the No. 1 independent provider of expeditionary airlift in Afghanistan.
“AAR has nearly 60 years of experience helping manufacturers and operators of all types of aircraft achieve more with less,” said Timothy J. Romenesko, AAR’s President and Chief Operating Officer. “Our businesses have extensive technical knowledge and experience designing custom solutions for the rotorcraft market and, as an operator of helicopters in harsh and remote environments; we have developed programs and processes that enhance readiness, reliability and asset utilization.”
AAR’s diverse capabilities for rotorcraft manufacturers and operators include:
- Supply chain and logistics support
- Component repair and overhaul
- Parts and distribution
- Maintenance and modifications
- Engineering and technical support
- Cargo handling systems
- Precision machined components
- Composite materials and structures
- Shelters, containers and pallets
- First-response communications systems
AAR was named the Best Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Provider in the Americas, Aircraft Parts Supplier of the Year and is ranked among the Top 100 Defense Contractors in the world.
AAR is a global aerospace and defense contractor that employs more than 6,000 people in 17 countries. Based in Wood Dale, Illinois, AAR supports commercial, government and defense customers through two operating segments: Aviation Services and Technology Products. AAR’s services include inventory management and parts distribution; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; and expeditionary airlift. AAR’s products include cargo systems and containers; mobility systems and shelters; advanced aerostructures; and command and control systems. More information can be found at www.aarcorp.com.
- Australia – State Government pledges helipad for Monash Children’s Hospital
- Plans scrapped for helipad in Ho Chi Min City
- AUVSI names new President/CEO
- California National Guard receives first of 12 CH-47F Chinooks
- Strategic Factor Analysis Summary of the big six helicopter manufacturers
- Kaman to Support the Upgrade of SH-2G Super Seasprites for Peru
- Rescue helicopters go high-tech thanks to partnership
- UK – The Association of Air Ambulances announces award winners
- Summit Aviation adds new Bell Helicopter Authorization
- Mercy Air Mesquite branch receives new helicopter
- Edmonton police compromise in $3M helicopter
- Practical Dart Products for the R66
- Dyfed-Powys Police helicopter to stay in the sky
- UK – 40 pilot whales herded by police helicopter
- How did four R44s reach Iran?
- Quilcene emergency helicopter landing zone temporarily changed
- Becker Helicopter Services is a night-vision training world leader
- Bell delivers last of six 407GXs to Pennsylvania State Police
- Are Cardinal Helicopter Serivces operating Trump’s UK S76?
- 19,000th image filed in HeliHub.com gallery