AAR (NYSE: AIR) is showcasing its diverse products, services and capabilities for helicopter manufacturers and operators at the Heli-Expo, 2013 trade show March 4-7 in Las Vegas.
Widely recognized for its support of fixed-wing aircraft, AAR is focusing on the rotary-wing market during Heli-Expo, the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition. AAR’s exhibition showcases the Company’s broad array of capabilities that range from machining and fabrication to modifications and aftermarket support. AAR’s presence at Heli-Expo is anchored by the Company’s Airlift division, which serves as the No. 1 independent provider of expeditionary airlift in Afghanistan.
“AAR has nearly 60 years of experience helping manufacturers and operators of all types of aircraft achieve more with less,” said Timothy J. Romenesko, AAR’s President and Chief Operating Officer. “Our businesses have extensive technical knowledge and experience designing custom solutions for the rotorcraft market and, as an operator of helicopters in harsh and remote environments; we have developed programs and processes that enhance readiness, reliability and asset utilization.”
AAR’s diverse capabilities for rotorcraft manufacturers and operators include:
- Supply chain and logistics support
- Component repair and overhaul
- Parts and distribution
- Maintenance and modifications
- Engineering and technical support
- Cargo handling systems
- Precision machined components
- Composite materials and structures
- Shelters, containers and pallets
- First-response communications systems
AAR was named the Best Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Provider in the Americas, Aircraft Parts Supplier of the Year and is ranked among the Top 100 Defense Contractors in the world.
AAR is a global aerospace and defense contractor that employs more than 6,000 people in 17 countries. Based in Wood Dale, Illinois, AAR supports commercial, government and defense customers through two operating segments: Aviation Services and Technology Products. AAR’s services include inventory management and parts distribution; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; and expeditionary airlift. AAR’s products include cargo systems and containers; mobility systems and shelters; advanced aerostructures; and command and control systems. More information can be found at www.aarcorp.com.
- Heli-One showcases extensive MRO capabilities with new website
- FAA: Wildfires and Drones Don’t Mix
- Heli-Union adds third Cabri to training fleet
- Robinson Upgrades R66 Police Helicopter
- North Carolina helipad approved
- Heli-skiing plan divides Colorado neighbors
- Onboard Systems R66 cargo hook approved by FAA
- Fort Drum Kiowas make final flight
- Offshore Helicopter Leasing – an Existential Risk?
- Solo R22 pilot rescued after 32 hours on ice floe
- Australia accepts first EC135 for HATS training program
- HNZ appoints new VP/CFO
- NYSE warns CHC after share price dips below compliance level
- Air Methods tells markets it will miss Q2 revenue number
- Erickson announces date for FY2015 Q2 results
- Pawan Hans seeks guarantee from Odisha government
- Solo R22 round-the-world missing
- New dynamic testing method at Airbus brings helicopters to market quickly
- PerriQuest Unveils Solution to Aircraft Laser Attacks
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot retires after 23 years and over 7,000 missions