AAR (NYSE: AIR) is showcasing its diverse products, services and capabilities for helicopter manufacturers and operators at the Heli-Expo, 2013 trade show March 4-7 in Las Vegas.
Widely recognized for its support of fixed-wing aircraft, AAR is focusing on the rotary-wing market during Heli-Expo, the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition. AAR’s exhibition showcases the Company’s broad array of capabilities that range from machining and fabrication to modifications and aftermarket support. AAR’s presence at Heli-Expo is anchored by the Company’s Airlift division, which serves as the No. 1 independent provider of expeditionary airlift in Afghanistan.
“AAR has nearly 60 years of experience helping manufacturers and operators of all types of aircraft achieve more with less,” said Timothy J. Romenesko, AAR’s President and Chief Operating Officer. “Our businesses have extensive technical knowledge and experience designing custom solutions for the rotorcraft market and, as an operator of helicopters in harsh and remote environments; we have developed programs and processes that enhance readiness, reliability and asset utilization.”
AAR’s diverse capabilities for rotorcraft manufacturers and operators include:
- Supply chain and logistics support
- Component repair and overhaul
- Parts and distribution
- Maintenance and modifications
- Engineering and technical support
- Cargo handling systems
- Precision machined components
- Composite materials and structures
- Shelters, containers and pallets
- First-response communications systems
AAR was named the Best Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Provider in the Americas, Aircraft Parts Supplier of the Year and is ranked among the Top 100 Defense Contractors in the world.
AAR is a global aerospace and defense contractor that employs more than 6,000 people in 17 countries. Based in Wood Dale, Illinois, AAR supports commercial, government and defense customers through two operating segments: Aviation Services and Technology Products. AAR’s services include inventory management and parts distribution; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; and expeditionary airlift. AAR’s products include cargo systems and containers; mobility systems and shelters; advanced aerostructures; and command and control systems. More information can be found at www.aarcorp.com.
- Bristow Group To Present At The Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- Metro Aviation Delivers EC135 to Life Air Rescue
- Gulf Helicopters’ AW139 fleet passes 50,000 hour milestone
- Global Commercial and Military Flight Simulation Industry
- Dallas Avionics Hosts Regional Training Event in Dallas
- Grand Canyon Helicopters’ Launches New Tour For Fall
- Bristow Employees Around the World Ask “Are You Ok?”
- Raytheon begins full rate production on TALON Laser Guided Rockets for the UAE
- Eliminate 3rd Class Medicals for Pilots!
- DSTO Eureka Prize for 2014 goes to Helicopter Safety System
- IHST Releases New Helicopter Safety Bulletins
- Vector Aerospace exhibiting at Africa Aerospace and Defence 2014
- Case Dismissed, Guidance Aviation Wins in Federal Court
- 16-Sep-14 Bell 206B Flamborough, UK (2F)
- Paramount Group resuming composite blade production in South Africa
- Boeing awarded $27M for improved CH-47 electrical system
- Boeing receives $130M order for seven AH-64E
- Sikorsky wins $203M order for 18 UH-60Ms for Mexico
- Paramount Aerospace Azerbaijan – new JV for helicopter modifications
- Nigeria orders lots of Russian helicopters