AAR (NYSE: AIR) is showcasing its diverse products, services and capabilities for helicopter manufacturers and operators at the Heli-Expo, 2013 trade show March 4-7 in Las Vegas.
Widely recognized for its support of fixed-wing aircraft, AAR is focusing on the rotary-wing market during Heli-Expo, the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition. AAR’s exhibition showcases the Company’s broad array of capabilities that range from machining and fabrication to modifications and aftermarket support. AAR’s presence at Heli-Expo is anchored by the Company’s Airlift division, which serves as the No. 1 independent provider of expeditionary airlift in Afghanistan.
“AAR has nearly 60 years of experience helping manufacturers and operators of all types of aircraft achieve more with less,” said Timothy J. Romenesko, AAR’s President and Chief Operating Officer. “Our businesses have extensive technical knowledge and experience designing custom solutions for the rotorcraft market and, as an operator of helicopters in harsh and remote environments; we have developed programs and processes that enhance readiness, reliability and asset utilization.”
AAR’s diverse capabilities for rotorcraft manufacturers and operators include:
- Supply chain and logistics support
- Component repair and overhaul
- Parts and distribution
- Maintenance and modifications
- Engineering and technical support
- Cargo handling systems
- Precision machined components
- Composite materials and structures
- Shelters, containers and pallets
- First-response communications systems
AAR was named the Best Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Provider in the Americas, Aircraft Parts Supplier of the Year and is ranked among the Top 100 Defense Contractors in the world.
AAR is a global aerospace and defense contractor that employs more than 6,000 people in 17 countries. Based in Wood Dale, Illinois, AAR supports commercial, government and defense customers through two operating segments: Aviation Services and Technology Products. AAR’s services include inventory management and parts distribution; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; and expeditionary airlift. AAR’s products include cargo systems and containers; mobility systems and shelters; advanced aerostructures; and command and control systems. More information can be found at www.aarcorp.com.
- Gulf Helicopters take delivery of two AW189s
- R66 production slows, pushing lead time to six months
- Iraq – $500M contract for Helicopter Sustainment Support
- Tunisia requests 12 UH-60M Black Hawks
- Bristow Celebrates First Anniversary of Search and Rescue in Northern Scotland
- Women in Aviation, International Significantly Expands its Youth Outreach
- A Lot of Energy at the HAI HELI-CENTER
- Boeing Delivers First U.S. Army Multiyear II Configured Chinook
- FAA approves Enstrom 480B-G – the Garmin G1000H equipped 480
- Italian Prosecutor halts investigations into Finmeccanica over Indian AW101 contract
- PRISM Reaches Rotor Wing Subscriber Milestone
- CTS Releases Bell 407GX Recurrent Training
- SmartPilot.ca – A Year After Launch – Great Results and More!
- New partners at Stellar Heliskiing
- Carter’s PAV-II on display at HAI-HELI-CENTER during AirVenture 2014
- Aspen Avionics Expands ADS-B Product Line
- X-Copter has FAA Approval; Offers Show Incentives at AirVenture 2014
- Airborne Systems receives NZCAA STC Certification for AS350 Bike Rack
- Airbus Helicopters wins tender for two medical helicopters in Russia
- Register Update – USA – week to 27 July 2014