Jim Campbell, president of Alpine Aerotech said “This is a very important time for us at Alpine Aerotech, we are expanding and need the best facilities to service our customers. Our new building on Stevens Road is a crucial part of our strategic plans and will help us leverage our talent pool in the Okanagan to ensure we remain a centre of excellence within Global Aviation”.
Alpine Aerotech LP has been in the Okanagan since 1990 and has forged great links with the area being one of a number of aviation companies to set down their roots here.
“We are very proud of our new manufacturing facility here in Kelowna, we have the skills and the facilities to continue to be a global leader in our field” said Vaughan Billing manager of the new facility.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet