Jim Campbell, president of Alpine Aerotech said “This is a very important time for us at Alpine Aerotech, we are expanding and need the best facilities to service our customers. Our new building on Stevens Road is a crucial part of our strategic plans and will help us leverage our talent pool in the Okanagan to ensure we remain a centre of excellence within Global Aviation”.
Alpine Aerotech LP has been in the Okanagan since 1990 and has forged great links with the area being one of a number of aviation companies to set down their roots here.
“We are very proud of our new manufacturing facility here in Kelowna, we have the skills and the facilities to continue to be a global leader in our field” said Vaughan Billing manager of the new facility.
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing