Jim Campbell, president of Alpine Aerotech said “This is a very important time for us at Alpine Aerotech, we are expanding and need the best facilities to service our customers. Our new building on Stevens Road is a crucial part of our strategic plans and will help us leverage our talent pool in the Okanagan to ensure we remain a centre of excellence within Global Aviation”.
Alpine Aerotech LP has been in the Okanagan since 1990 and has forged great links with the area being one of a number of aviation companies to set down their roots here.
“We are very proud of our new manufacturing facility here in Kelowna, we have the skills and the facilities to continue to be a global leader in our field” said Vaughan Billing manager of the new facility.
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years