Privately owned Haverfield Aviation, Inc., announced today that it will be launching three new operational bases out of Denton, Texas; Ft. Wayne, Indiana; and Valdosta, Georgia. These three new bases will operate in conjunction with Haverfield’s existing corporate office based out of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. The launch of these three new bases will now give Haverfield Aviation the ability to offer their clients faster response times, reduced costs, and the convenience of a base that is now right in their backyard.
Haverfield expects that the addition of these three new bases will also help to improve their reach with existing clientele, and provide greater ease in reaching and serving new ones. Each base will be overseen by newly minted Regional Managers: Sean Connolly, Ron Vandiver and Jerry Kirby; all members of Haverfield’s existing team. Each new Regional Manager was carefully selected by Haverfield’s executive management, and was chosen for their in-depth knowledge of transmission systems, electric utility needs, and the unique challenges faced by their respective regions.
The establishment of new operational bases will not only increase Haverfield’s ability to be anywhere, at anytime, but these new bases will also help to support local workforces and contribute to local economies.
More information is expected to be released in the coming months.
About Haverfield Aviation, Inc.
Founded in 1981, Haverfield Aviation, Inc. is the leading provider of innovative, aerial power line inspection, maintenance, repair and construction support services in the North American electric utility industry. Strong and resourceful; Haverfield Aviation is in a league of its own, boasting the largest civilian fleet of MD500’s in the world and growing. Haverfield Aviation, Inc. currently operates out of four bases located in Gettysburg, Georgia, Indiana and Texas, and has served almost every single major utility in the United States.
- Spectrum Aeromed Completes Production Amendment
- AUTOFLUG releases new options for passenger transport
- Metro continues to improve the MetroAlert app
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- HeliRussia and Show Observer renew partnership
- AHS Announces 2018 Group Award Winners
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad
- AHS International Announces 2018 Individual Award Recipients
- New Research on the Global Military Helicopter MRO Market
- New ultralight Micron helicopter to be on display at HeliRussia 2018
- Aspen Avionics and Sensurion Aerospace Team Up
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics Director Joins AEA Board
- Bell awarded $10M contract for Procurement of 3 B407 Airframes
- Sacramento PD Becomes First Law Enforcement Agency to Operate Bell 505
- US Air Force delivers new Black Hawks to 12th CAB
- CAE wins contract to provide Qatar Emiri Air Force with comprehensive NH90 training solution
- HMLA-367 bids farewell to AH-1W Super Cobra helicopters
- Canadian AvGas supply problem partly resolved
- First show of the new Russian light helicopter to take place at HeliRussia 2018