Privately owned Haverfield Aviation, Inc., announced today that it will be launching three new operational bases out of Denton, Texas; Ft. Wayne, Indiana; and Valdosta, Georgia. These three new bases will operate in conjunction with Haverfield’s existing corporate office based out of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. The launch of these three new bases will now give Haverfield Aviation the ability to offer their clients faster response times, reduced costs, and the convenience of a base that is now right in their backyard.
Haverfield expects that the addition of these three new bases will also help to improve their reach with existing clientele, and provide greater ease in reaching and serving new ones. Each base will be overseen by newly minted Regional Managers: Sean Connolly, Ron Vandiver and Jerry Kirby; all members of Haverfield’s existing team. Each new Regional Manager was carefully selected by Haverfield’s executive management, and was chosen for their in-depth knowledge of transmission systems, electric utility needs, and the unique challenges faced by their respective regions.
The establishment of new operational bases will not only increase Haverfield’s ability to be anywhere, at anytime, but these new bases will also help to support local workforces and contribute to local economies.
More information is expected to be released in the coming months.
About Haverfield Aviation, Inc.
Founded in 1981, Haverfield Aviation, Inc. is the leading provider of innovative, aerial power line inspection, maintenance, repair and construction support services in the North American electric utility industry. Strong and resourceful; Haverfield Aviation is in a league of its own, boasting the largest civilian fleet of MD500’s in the world and growing. Haverfield Aviation, Inc. currently operates out of four bases located in Gettysburg, Georgia, Indiana and Texas, and has served almost every single major utility in the United States.
- Northrop Grumman awarded $15M contract for MH-60S ALMDS fabrication
- Airbus delivers first H145s to Rega
- Maverick Helicopters joins air program for Burning Man 2018
- Biggin Hill Airport sets up Heli shuttle in New York
- Offshore Helicopter Industry Leaders Speak On Next Steps to Enhance Safety
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo