Vector Aerospace a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that its subsidiary, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”),one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services has been chosen as one of BC’s Top Employers for 2014.
BC’s Top Employers is an annual competition organized by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers. This special designation recognizes the British Columbia employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional working conditions and progressive human resources policies.
“We are honoured to receive the BC’s Top Employers of 2014 award,” states Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “This is great recognition that our work to support our employees by providing them top training through personal and professional support programs is benefiting them individually, and Vector as a whole.”
HS-NA added 35 new employees last year and encourages employees to help recruit new employees with referral bonuses, up to $1,000. HS-NA also helps employees prepare for life after work with phased-in retirement work options and a defined contribution pension plan.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet