Vector Aerospace a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce that its subsidiary, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”),one of the world’s leading providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services has been chosen as one of BC’s Top Employers for 2014.
BC’s Top Employers is an annual competition organized by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers. This special designation recognizes the British Columbia employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional working conditions and progressive human resources policies.
“We are honoured to receive the BC’s Top Employers of 2014 award,” states Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “This is great recognition that our work to support our employees by providing them top training through personal and professional support programs is benefiting them individually, and Vector as a whole.”
HS-NA added 35 new employees last year and encourages employees to help recruit new employees with referral bonuses, up to $1,000. HS-NA also helps employees prepare for life after work with phased-in retirement work options and a defined contribution pension plan.
- Airbus renews partnership with USP of São Carlos
- Saab Receives Order for Self-Protection Systems
- Thai Aviation Services S-76D Fleet Achieves 10,000 Flight Hours
- AAMS Statement in Response to NASEMSO “Borders in the Sky”
- Helibras highlights 40 years of leadership
- HeliOffshore SIP Delivers the Data to Make the Frontline Safer
- New modern helipad construction completed at Rasuwa
- Boeing being sued over December 2016 Apache accident
- Germany expecting delay in CH-53G replacement tender
- ICON Aviation appointed an official distributor for the AW109 Trekker in Brazil
- Pratt & Whitney adds third maintenance facility in Brazil
- MBA adds helicopter values on RedBook platform
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing