Phoenix Heliparts, of Mesa, Arizona, has reinforced its relationship with RSG Products, of Fort Worth, to add to its supplier role for Supplemental Type Certificates. This move adds the MD369 helicopter to its list of approved installations, and covers the installation of Vapor Cycle Air Conditioning units, offered as an amendment to RSG’s existing STC (SR09251RC).
Phoenix Heliparts will be responsible for the design, development, certification and incorporation of the new model to the current STC. At the end of the development phase, RSG Products will continue to maintain the amended STC and PMA approval. RSG will manufacture the units, while Phoenix Heliparts will take on the role of distributor for the product line. Phoenix Heliparts supports a large customer base of various MD-model helicopters, and this new team effort is in response to MD369 customer requests for providing a new series of air conditioning units.
Tina Cannon, Phoenix Heliparts president, said, “We have been associated with RSG for several years, and believe this new addition to their STC for vapor cycle air conditioning systems will attract a wide audience for us. We look forward to a long and successful relationship.”
Phoenix Heliparts, an AS9110 certified MRO company, offers its Total Support Team to a worldwide helicopter and fixed- wing customer base to support a multitude of aircraft types, including the MD 500 series, Bell UH-1, Bell 407 and AH-1 Cobra helicopters, and fixed-wing aircraft such as the Bombardier Dash 8-315 aircraft that PHP recently modified for the US State Department. The service includes offering a significant parts inventory for immediate shipment worldwide. Capabilities include certified engineering, avionics, interiors, sheet metal, AP & IA mechanics, field support, composites, STCs and component overhaul.
RSG Products is the holder of an FAA PMA authority that designs, manufactures and distributes air conditioning and video camera systems for various helicopter models, as well as Garmin G500H Installation kits. Specialty kitting and PMA approval on STC kits can be obtained through its facility along with its extensive list of capabilities through in-house processes and its expansive approved vendor network. RSG Products’ ability to report on key performance indicators help maintain on-time deliveries and stock the necessary components for superior customer support.
- Oceania Aviation receives award from MD Helicopters
- Trakka announces FAA STC for the MD500
- FAA approves Onboard Systems MD500 Hooks with Surefire Release
- Onboard Systems MD500 Cargo Hook Kits Receive FAA Certification
- MDHI Reveals New MD 6XX at Heli-Expo
- JSSI launches maintenance program for MD500 and MD600
- Aero Precision to supply LORD products for Korean MD500s
- 27-Jun-15 MD Helicopters MD500 Poerua Glacier, New Zealand
- Sunset Aviation Service launches new website
- Phoenix Heliparts Offers Cost-Effective Component Support
- Tiger Tug launches new mover just for md 500 series helicopters
- MD540A to be displayed at Commemorative Air Force Museum event
- South African pair to apply for bail in Zimbabwe over buried MD500
- 04-May-14 MD Helicopters MD500 West Nicholson, Zimbabwe
- Invitation to HTC Technical Briefing at Heli-Expo
- US Dept Homeland Security selling four MD500Es
- Skye Avionics receives FAA STC for MD500 LED Light
- 05-Aug-13 N8688F MD Helicopters MD500D Lamesa, US-Texas (2F)
- Donaldson congratulates PJ Helicopters on 40+ years
- Skye Avionics Announces STC on MD500 Start Pump Light Replacement Part