Airwolf Aerospace the value leader in life limited aftermarket helicopter components is pleased to announce that it has received FAA STC SR03408CH for its TT straps for Bell 204, 205, 212, UH-1 and AH-1 Helicopters. Airwolf’s AA-204-310-101-101 and AA-204-310-101-103 TT Straps are in stock for immediate shipment.
Senior Engineer, John Montana said, “we were able to utilize the expertise gained in developing our Bell 206 TT straps to design and certify our new medium Bell TT Straps. Now Operators of Bell 204, 205, 212, UH-1 and AH-1 Helicopters have a choice of TT Strap suppliers and will lower their operating costs by choosing Airwolf.” John Montana added that, “we will now pursue STC validation for our new medium Bell straps from Transport Canada and EASA.” Airwolf Aerospace received certification and began selling its Bell 206 Jet Ranger, Long Ranger and OH-58 straps in 2011. Airwolf’s Bell 206 TT straps are certified by the FAA, Transport Canada EASA and Brazil.
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering
- First EMS AW169 launched in the Nordics
- Japan Coast Guard acquires four Bell 505s
- CHC Appoints New General Counsel
- Alyssum Group acquires aviation services company RocketRoute