Vector Aerospace Corporation (“Vector Aerospace”), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (“MRO”) services, is pleased to announce Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America (“HS-NA”) has signed an accordance to provide Rolls-Royce M250® engine overhaul support to Helisul Taxi Aereo Ltda. (“Helisul”). Vector Aerospace will provide Helisul with fixed labour and test pricing, competitive time and materials rates as well as access to its lease and exchange spare asset pool.
“We have selected Vector Aerospace to provide M250 engine MRO support to Helisul due to their proven track record for top quality performance as well as their reputation for employing experienced, highly trained technicians,” said Mr. Flávio Costa, supply chain director at Helisul Taxi Aereo Ltda.
Helisul has operated for over 40 years in the Brazilian executive market. With over 40 aircraft including B0 105, MD600N, A109 series, R44, AS350B/B2/B3/B3e/B4, EC120, 206L Long Ranger IV and 206B3 Jet Ranger III helicopters, Helisul is the largest executive Airbus Helicopter operator in Latin America and also manages MRO contracts with key parapublic operators in Brazil such as the Federal Road Police, the Federal Environment Organization (Ibama) and other Federal Police agencies in Brazil to provide MRO support to these fleets as well.
“With extensive experience in providing MRO support on the Rolls-Royce M250 product line, I am confident that Helisul will be pleased with our quality standards and top-notch customer support delivered throughout this accordance. We are honored to have been selected as their M250 engine MRO support provider,” said Chris McDowell, vice president, sales and marketing at Vector HS-NA.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Powerplants supported include a wide range of turboshafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky, its capabilities including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including aircraft rewiring, mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace serves commercial and military customers in supporting gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector Aerospace’s 2,700 employees act with integrity in setting the standard of customer service.
More information can be found on the company’s website at www.vectoraerospace.com.
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter